Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Double Chocolate Clear. This is a tweener. Not milk chocolate. Not dark chocolate. It doesn’t have enough of the milk chocolate I crave but it does have a bit of heft I am looking for. And it is definitely chocolate. So this could be very useful. In fact, I have used this flavor along with milk chocolate in combination in my chocolate cookie recipe which led to another blend with a NET. I’ll be trying that one next week. I kind of liked the choco component in the cookie recipe but the sugar cookie was getting in the way. So I’m looking forward to trying it without the cookie.

Two more choco sfts tomorrow. Cocoa will be one of them. That one could be interesting.
    tried FA Cookie yet?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I had a 2nd interview for that new job today, a hour later they called me to say I got the job :banana:

Which means I will be home full time again in a few weeks, which means I will have a lot more time to mix :banana:

Congratulations!!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You are very welcome.I know the feeling. The one I referred to for me was, so far, my only snafu with international shipping. I was really worried cause my package was around $100.00.
    That would worry me too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Get yourself some Havana Primed from Stixx Mixx. That’s tobacco!
    Quite awhile back I tried the Stixx that NR was carrying and I don’t know if they were watered down or what but basically blah. A few other folks that bought from NR in the same time frame felt the same.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Thanks again, Sugar! This is the first time I'm having a problem with a FT package; well, actually, with USPS...
    Which color SOLO were you getting with the FT order. Ejuices has some left I think for around the same price. I will look for a link.

GeekVape Aegis Solo 100W Mod Only

and checking honey for discounts

eta. Sry I erased codes cause those were eightvape codes not ejuices. Thats what I get for lack of sleep. so sorry, but honey should be able to help.

:)

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Which color SOLO were you getting with the FT order. Ejuices has some left I think for around the same price. I will look for a link.

Blue green. And I opened a ticket at FT--fingers crossed.

And thanks again-above and beyond.:) I'll wait till Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales to get a new one if my package is really lost.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

And thanks again-above and beyond.:) I'll wait till Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales to get a new one if my package is really lost.
    Is it your first? I think I have 3. Like them a lot.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there

Actually, for me anyway, I find the red/blue to be exceptional. The blue is a really soft redish color almost a pink, not quite. Goes really well with the rainbow color tanks.

:)

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    and checking honey for discounts can save 11% with rvt11 or $5.00 off with 97S6Z2Z.

just found another one 07pZTyot gave me $5.98 off my order.(the o could be a number 0 I just dont remember). sry.

You're a marvel! So you like honey? How does it compare to Wikibuy? I can't decide which I want. :facepalm:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    28bccb6bb4a6c55bd9c07e7c06fb7941.png
    f36e0e07af19e8536d778965ef8ef8eb.png
    You’re the best! I think I have everything except the VTA frosting. I have cap butter cream and LA cream cheese icing. Neither of those sound viable as swaps I don’t think??? Any better ideas?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    All of that bottled “tobacco” juice tastes like bug spray. On a good day it improves to furniture polish. NETs are the only way to go for tobacco.

I’m going to try FLVs milk chocolate next time I stop by BCF. I’m curious how they do theirs.
    Now that you put it that way about bug spray/furniture polish tobacco you can see why I kept asking about the differences .... I may have to try a NET. As long as they don’t taste like anything out of a spray can (unless it’s whipped cream, love love that stuff lol)

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    To me,Sugar cookie is very sweet and doughyish (new word)
    Agree. SC is very sweet. Not a fan of the doughyish either.

Quite awhile back I tried the Stixx that NR was carrying and I don’t know if they were watered down or what but basically blah. A few other folks that bought from NR in the same time frame felt the same.
    Who knows.

Now that you put it that way about bug spray/furniture polish tobacco you can see why I kept asking about the differences .... I may have to try a NET. As long as they don’t taste like anything out of a spray can (unless it’s whipped cream, love love that stuff lol)
    You may not like the NETs either. They’re not for everyone. Some are straight up tobacco. Some have flavoring. Just like the real thing. So a wide variety.

Users who are viewing this thread