The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    Quick Nic made it. Was a really good flavor. Then they quit making it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    I remember it. I loved Quick Nic's Porch Rocker.

• Like Like x 5
  3. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good morning. I’m so sorry about your mom Brett. Next month will make seven years since I lost my mom. I hope the remainder of her time is as enjoyable as possible.

• Agree Agree x 11
  4. hittman

Supporting member
    Today is the last day of my vacation. The first day back is always the worst. I know it’s going to be total chaos. I already know there’s a big job waiting on me that was supposed to arrive while I was on vacation.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Always goes by too fast.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. hittman

Supporting member
    It sure doesn’t feel like I’ve been off for nine days.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. JoeyC

JoeyC Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2014
    Peanut Gallery
    Sorry to hear that about your mom Brett.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. hittman

Supporting member
    I’m trying the butterscotch recipe someone posted here a while back. It’s pretty good. Well that’s one out of three new to me recipes that I like.

• Like Like x 6
  9. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That’s very cool

• Like Like x 4
  10. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    That was WAY better than an Anna, Brett! You stayed all focused.

@Bronze , a robort might like, use a shoebox but would also have memorized where everything was in the shoebox, so I guess you are Alive. Maybe Enhanced? But a human. Which reminds me there are freaks who want to try out being chipped with informaton on them, so they can be like an enhanced smartphone? Those people are INSANE. I hope I die before they become mandatory.

See? I suck. OMG I just rewicked ALL my atomizers and I was SO proud of me, because I had been "keeping an eye on them" so I thought, and like, I SUCK. The very first one (the black nature true) looked GREAT at first but it was all empty when i was done. Much sadness was had. I had to rewick it. The black one is a nightmare. It's like that saynng "This little girl is very very good, but when she is bad she is BAD." IDK something like that, for all I know my mom MADE it up JUST for me. I am very sorry abuot your mom, Brett. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.

I finally broke out my MPV 5 win and it is SWEEEEEEET! Looks way better than the pictures, works fantastic, surprisingly light. Has all kinds of crazy features, like it tells yoiu how much "vape time" you have left. I will have to see how accurate it is. The flashligtht gets BRGIHT, LOL. You could definitely go spelunking on it. Took my Pink Custard off my black Asmodus 3 (I think it needs to be upgraded, it's acting Super Annoying) but I am happy. LOL.

My insane husband has convinced me "our" life will be better if I get up at 5 am again instead of 6, so i can do yoga.. I begged him to let me adjust to THIS schedule for a couple of weeks first. Sigh. Oh, I REMEMBER. Maybe he will chill OUT like if he gets used to eatng a bit LATER.

IDK maybe if he ever puts together my climbing machine I could hop on that once home to forget my woes. Because that takes like 25 minutes not an hour and a half, unless you are insane.

There's definitely a love/hate thing going on and like, apparently one can be too stressed out to have like, sexual congress? I sort of think it might be cheer inducing. I guess I am younger, and whatever but SERIOUSLY.

Maybe I will bathe and just go walk in on him naked. Except like, if he acts horrified I will be traumatized for life.

But then it's like... Nothing ventured, nothing gained? IDK got lingere here somewhere some of it disguises my flaws... Uhg. This is starting to sound like a TON of work. But, well, maybe in an hour or two.

He says he likes to be "surpised." I am not so sure it's like "True" though.

Anna

That is how you Anna.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Skeebo

Skeebo Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    Nice. I wonder if it was the one I posted. Did it have vanilla custard CAP as one of the ingredients?

• Like Like x 5
  12. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Same here although I go back Thursday. I told Mom today I just want to hang out here for the rest of my days. People can sure fill my days with stuff to do. o_O I had to put my foot down. I rarely take vacation during holidays because it takes up so much time and energy. I’d rather take vacation around no holidays. I have enjoyed it but I’m still tired.

• Like Like x 8
  13. Iron Molly

Iron Molly Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Is it the butterbeer? I need to mix that one up!

• Like Like x 4
  14. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Hang in there @PapawBrett . Hope her pain eases so she can have grace.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Did you surprise him yet??

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I make butterscotch cheesecake and it’s pretty good although I think I need to up the butterscotch. Someone posted it on the stocking thread maybe and I just copied it.

Butterscotch Cheesecake
    1% Bavarian Cream (FW)
    3% Butterscotch (FW)
    0.5% Carame (Caramello) (FA)
    1% Graham Cracker (CAP)
    4% NY Cheesecake (CAP)
    1% Vanilla Custard (CAP)

Not sure why I wrote down carame (caramello) unless that is the actual name of the flavor.

Is this one yours @Skeebo ?

• Like Like x 4
  17. hittman

Supporting member
    Yes it does. It must be yours.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    The rhyme would only have worked in your perm days, @stols001: "There was a little girl who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, she was very, very good, but, when she was bad, she was horrid."

Big event of the day: found an air flow insert for the Hastur that I lost months ago. Still haven't put my Gremlin order from a couple/three weeks ago away, though.

• Like Like x 8
  19. hittman

Supporting member
    No, it’s the one skeebo posted

• Like Like x 4
  20. hittman

Supporting member
    I’ve got two gremlin orders to put away and one on the way from bcf. I feel like I didn’t accomplish anything this vacation besides getting my daughters car fixed

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1