hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I loaded a tank with the stixx strawberry tea. I taste no strawberry and just a faint sweetness that nets in general have. I’ve never tried a tea vape so wasn’t sure what to expect.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    So I spent yesterday vaping Stixx's Fire cured extracts. Dark Fire and Light Fire. Both are similar but the Dark Fire is stronger and smokier as expected. I'm favoring the Dark Fire.

Dark Fire is exactly what I was looking for to blend with banana. Only enough banana to take the edge off the smoky flavor but not enough to make it a banana vape. This makes that great dark tobacco flavor a much more durable vape...at least that's what I'm aiming to do. I have three 2FTs mixed already. All at 7% Dark Fire and trying three separate bananas. Capella, Hangsen, and TFAs DX Banana Cream. Only 1% for the banana. I'll adjust accordingly after I sample them. I was also thinking we discussed apricot recently. Thinking that would be a good one for Dark Fire too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I loaded a tank with the stixx strawberry tea. I taste no strawberry and just a faint sweetness that nets in general have. I’ve never tried a tea vape so wasn’t sure what to expect.
    It’s not a NET (naturally extracted tobacco). It’s a Tea . I’ve tried 2 and don’t like either.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So I spent yesterday vaping Stixx's Fire cured extracts. Dark Fire and Light Fire. Both are similar but the Dark Fire is stronger and smokier as expected. I'm favoring the Dark Fire.

Dark Fire is exactly what I was looking for to blend with banana. Only enough banana to take the edge off the smoky flavor but not enough to make it a banana vape. This makes that great dark tobacco flavor a much more durable vape...at least that's what I'm aiming to do. I have three 2FTs mixed already. All at 7% Dark Fire and trying three separate bananas. Capella, Hangsen, and TFAs DX Banana Cream. Only 1% for the banana. I'll adjust accordingly after I sample them. I was also thinking we discussed apricot recently. Thinking that would be a good one for Dark Fire too.
    Interested in your dark fire mixes other than the bananas.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Actually banana flavoring makes a great base. It adds mouth feel and helps to smoothe out other flavors you may mix with. At such low % you don't taste the banana and won't even notice its there.

my 2 pennies.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Actually banana flavoring makes a great base. It adds mouth feel and helps to smoothe out other flavors you may mix with. At such low % you don't taste the banana and won't even notice its there.

my 2 pennies.
    Well,maybe I’ll go for one small bottle just to take your advice and see for myself. Which one would you suggest? It will probably be awhile before I place another order.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It’s not a NET (naturally extracted tobacco). It’s a Tea . I’ve tried 2 and don’t like either.

You mean it’s not naturally extracted tea?

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012

my 2 pennies.
    Agree SS. That's exactly what I'm using it for. I'm trying to smooth out the smokiness of the Fire Cured but not wanting to add enough to actually taste banana. Maybe ever so slightly but not enough to call it a banana vape. I'm wondering if apricot would do the same thing.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Well,maybe I’ll go for one small bottle just to take your advice and see for myself. Which one would you suggest? It will probably be awhile before I place another order.
    Flavour Art is what I started with and sometimes still use(my preference). I have also used TFA and it is good also for this purpose.
    :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Agree SS. That's exactly what I'm using it for. I'm trying to smooth out the smokiness of the Fire Cured but not wanting to add enough to actually taste banana. Maybe ever so slightly but not enough to call it a banana vape. I'm wondering if apricot would do the same thing.
    Apricot is a flavor I have not yet tried.....been meaning to and may even have a small bottle(will have to look) but for some reason I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Apricot is a flavor I have not yet tried.....been meaning to and may even have a small bottle(will have to look) but for some reason I just haven't gotten to it yet.
    Apricot and banana are similar in that they are subtly sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread