Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Flavour Art is what I started with and sometimes still use(my preference). I have also used TFA and it is good also for this purpose.
    :)
    Ok. Thank you,much. Going on my wishlist. That makes one flavor......LOL

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I didn’t get the announcement email but I read where @hittman posted that gremlin is now gremberryfarms and they are still setting up their website. I guess they felt the need to change names due to all the vaping negativity maybe?

Gremberry Farms

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    @hittman. Which teas did you buy? I got the blueberry and the strawberry and neither impressed me at all. I’m not ordering any more Stixx till I get into the NETs and make sure I like them.

I got the same ones.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Agree SS. That's exactly what I'm using it for. I'm trying to smooth out the smokiness of the Fire Cured but not wanting to add enough to actually taste banana. Maybe ever so slightly but not enough to call it a banana vape. I'm wondering if apricot would do the same thing.
    A small amount of TFA Banana Nut Bread will tone down and add richness to a mix. I say small because it can take over a mix very easily. Maybe try 1% and adjust from there?

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I didn’t get the announcement email but I read where @hittman posted that gremlin is now gremberryfarms and they are still setting up their website. I guess they felt the need to change names due to all the vaping negativity maybe?

Gremberry Farms
    Also maybe being in Wash state played into that too. They have banned all flavor nic products. I think I read that the rf may still be around but not for us to buy? I am thinking that maybe their plan is to sell to other vendors only in order to sell to us? Not sure.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I ended up dumping out the strawberry tea. I’m tired of trying to use up stuff I really don’t like. I didn’t even rewick. I just filled the tank with lemon blueberry cake. It’s taking a while to get the tea taste out but I’m tired and didn’t feel like fiddling with it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I ended up dumping out the strawberry tea. I’m tired of trying to use up stuff I really don’t like. I didn’t even rewick. I just filled the tank with lemon blueberry cake. It’s taking a while to get the tea taste out but I’m tired and didn’t feel like fiddling with it.
    Don’t blame you. I did too.Terrible stuff.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Gosh, you gave me a fright, @FranC. I thought it had disappeared yesterday and had some nervous moments before I found it again, and today the B is gone from my whatever-you-call-the-thing-to-the-left-of-a-post. But the blog does still exist, thank the lord. I lost dozens of entries weeks ago before I realized I needed to suspend the project till I feel better, and that was bad enough. Losing the whole thing to some tech glitch would probably make me cry.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Gosh, you gave me a fright, @FranC. I thought it had disappeared yesterday and had some nervous moments before I found it again, and today the B is gone from my whatever-you-call-the-thing-to-the-left-of-a-post. But the blog does still exist, thank the lord. I lost dozens of entries weeks ago before I realized I needed to suspend the project till I feel better, and that was bad enough. Losing the whole thing to some tech glitch would probably make me cry.
    Thank goodness your B is there again because all the blogs were missing when I checked where they all were.

Users who are viewing this thread