Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ll mix these tomorrow :). I need to do another bottle of Strawberry Croissant too. I’m almost out. Did you try any other fruits with the croissant recipe?
    I don't think I have yet. Kind of a new flavor I haven't done much with yet. I'm sure a number of different fruits would work well.

Reactions: NolaMel

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Movers are coming on Monday to take all of our belongings to Arkansas. Wife's company is paying for everything. They also will pay our rent and mortgage note for 6 months if the house doesn't sell right away. We just got a cash offer at 5k over our asking price with zero inspection.... I am trying to stay calm and not get over excited about it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Movers are coming on Monday to take all of our belongings to Arkansas. Wife's company is paying for everything. They also will pay our rent and mortgage note for 6 months if the house doesn't sell right away. We just got a cash offer at 5k over our asking price with zero inspection.... I am trying to stay calm and not get over excited about it.
    Hope that offer goes through

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I kind of steered away from DCC recently. Going with Chocolate Chunks for the time being.
    Yeah I like the Chocolate Chucks. I’m going to go with the 2 flavors. Not sure how much I’ll like it but I’m all for 2-3 flavor mixes, Probably go with the TFA to start,

Users who are viewing this thread