Random DIY mixing and More

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
You called it Smooth in an earlier post, @Skeebo. Should it be Soothe instead? Or, heck, maybe you meant Sooth.
LMAO you caught that, eh. (Insert red face). You are correct, I called it smooth before in a post but noticed shortly after that I had it posted on elr as sooth but indeed meant soothe ... It is what it is. Lol

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Fran. I've added 1% Cotton Candy (EM) and 1 drop/ 5ml of Koolada to the three remaining Milkshakes I mixed two weeks ago (Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate) so I might test them today.
First order of business is to return to doctor for work, and maybe get back behind the wheel tomorrow.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good Morning Fran. I've added 1% Cotton Candy (EM) and 1 drop/ 5ml of Koolada to the three remaining Milkshakes I mixed two weeks ago (Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate) so I might test them today.
    First order of business is to return to doctor for work, and maybe get back behind the wheel tomorrow.

Let us know how that addition works out. I hear a lot of people talk about ws23 and even bought some but I like koolada and menthol combined in my menthol tobacco mix. The first time I used ws23 in a mix, I could taste it and didn't much care for it. I don't really add cooling agents to any other mixes normally. If a recipe calls for it then I either leave it out or cut the percent in half.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning. We are under contract; the house was on the market for a week. I have to gather and centralize some things in our home to make it easier for the movers on Monday. I need to start breaking down turtle tanks and get the terrapins ready for the move. It's cold here, and supposed to be down to the 20-30's tomorrow morning so they are all in full brumation right now. Once the water gets back up to 60 they'll all start waking back up. I am trying to minimize how long my big females have to deal with being out of their habitat. I am hoping the move doesn't stress them out too much causing them not to nest this year. It's probably going to be 5 days before I can get everything setup again.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Good morning. We are under contract; the house was on the market for a week. I have to gather and centralize some things in our home to make it easier for the movers on Monday. I need to start breaking down turtle tanks and get the terrapins ready for the move. It's cold here, and supposed to be down to the 20-30's tomorrow morning so they are all in full brumation right now. Once the water gets back up to 60 they'll all start waking back up. I am trying to minimize how long my big females have to deal with being out of their habitat. I am hoping the move doesn't stress them out too much causing them not to nest this year. It's probably going to be 5 days before I can get everything setup again.
    Good luck to the shelled ones.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

That reminds me of when we sold our last house. It was a sellers market and we had an offer for the asking price in a few days. Then the guy started asking us for closing cost money and wanted us to paint the entire inside of the house. I told him no and if he wasn't happy about it then I'd put it back on the market and have it sold in a week. He was a bit of an idiot. I used to drive by once in a while to look at the trees I planted there and once after an ice storm, he had caught the garage on fire by running a generator in the garage. I just kind of chuckled.

Reactions: FranC

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    That reminds me of when we sold our last house. It was a sellers market and we had an offer for the asking price in a few days. Then the guy started asking us for closing cost money and wanted us to paint the entire inside of the house. I told him no and if he wasn't happy about it then I'd put it back on the market and have it sold in a week. He was a bit of an idiot. I used to drive by once in a while to look at the trees I planted there and once after an ice storm, he had caught the garage on fire by running a generator in the garage. I just kind of chuckled.
    I've done that too. The buyer basically buys the house but then starts nitpicking wanting to throw stuff in the deal. I just politely say no and tell them to cancel the deal. But, but, but... lol

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Happy Tuesday, mixers :)

Great news on the house, Skeebo, and no inspection is their choice :)

1784306.gif

Users who are viewing this thread