hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Any opinions? If NH goes for a sales ban then vendors will refuse to ship here. Thinking it might be a good idea to stock up on whatever flavors I need and any I’m low on.

You know if you need anything then you can ship it to me and I'll send it to you.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    And aren’t custards some of the longest steepers?

4 weeks recommended

What she typed :)

Thanks, I'm still learning!

Isn't that the point :)

I was thinking I should play around with some different ones and wonder if it would work if I mixed a big bottle of the Honduran to steep and then later added the different raspberry flavors to see which I like best. Or do I need to let the raspberry steep with the tobacco?

Since the Honduran is already steeped, and a fruit is going in, I'd give it my customary day or two (for fruits), then give it a whirl, setting the bulk of it back to steep. So you get to learn if it's at least vapable, if not good, as a (sort of) snv, and then after ageing.

Any opinions? If NH goes for a sales ban then vendors will refuse to ship here. Thinking it might be a good idea to stock up on whatever flavors I need and any I’m low on.

Really depends on what the bills actually do. Vendors might still ship no-nic flavors. But a quick restock might be in order as well. IF they pass, when would they go into effect? There's often quite a lag.

And you have many reshippers on call :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    What she typed :)

Isn't that the point :)

Since the Honduran is already steeped, and a fruit is going in, I'd give it my customary day or two (for fruits), then give it a whirl, setting the bulk of it back to steep. So you get to learn if it's at least vapable, if not good, as a (sort of) snv, and then after ageing.

Really depends on what the bills actually do. Vendors might still ship no-nic flavors. But a quick restock might be in order as well. IF they pass, when would they go into effect? There's often quite a lag.

And you have many reshippers on call :)
    I do much appreciate the offered reshippers:wub:
    Yes, I’m sure there would be a lag in going into effect. The no-ship States seem to scare some vendors and they won’t ship anything.
    I need to take a serious look at my flavors tomorrow. Not much for new flavors but want to make sure I’m well stocked with my most used

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    What a day.

I am here to tell all MTL vapers I finally vaped the Precio Bd Vape fumytech MTL mod; it is hands down THE best RTA I have ever vaped. I immediately went to 3Fvape (whom I actually trust, other than 2Fvape who STILL has not gotten me my first order) and ordered, well, a lot of that tank, and bits for that tank..

It's just... I still like variety but if I could only have that tank, it would be that one.

Anna

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Well I'm a bit late to the party, but I worked hard on this list so here's what I have:
    (FA) raspberry (very good)
    (FW) razzleberry (candy, pie filling)
    (INW) Shisha raspberry (sweet)
    (TFA) raspberry (bright)
    (VT) Shisha raspberry (jammy)
    (PUR) raspberry (my sources didn't mention it but going on my list because of you guys)
    I was really just doing this for Fran but now I think I'm really getting into raspberries.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I am here to tell all MTL vapers I finally vaped the Precio Bd Vape fumytech MTL mod; it is hands down THE best RTA I have ever vaped.
    Awesome! Thanks Anne (I'm currently looking for a RDL RTA... top airflow, but that will be my next MTL one for sure)

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    2 bills are coming up for a second vote here on the 30th. One is a flavor ban and the other is a “temp” sales ban. I gotta do some fast thinking. PITA

The flavors we use are all food flavorings. You shouldn't have any trouble getting shipping on those from your favorite vendors. The smart ones have taken vaping out of the name.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The flavors we use are all food flavorings. You shouldn't have any trouble getting shipping on those from your favorite vendors. The smart ones have taken vaping out of the name.
    I know I shouldn't have any problem but somehow that doesn't make me feel better about it.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I think one of the issues we'll be dealing with is their automated order process, and not "programming" it to allow non-nic items through...

1786003.gif

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning random folks:) Have you any plans today? I think I'm going to start looking through my flavors. I kind of dread doing this. I have 6 polish cases cram full. I have a different case with tanks a on one side and flavors on the other and I have a box of flavors (3? orders) still sitting in a box.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Time for a spreadsheet :eek:
    Not my thing, I'd be lost trying to do something like that. Not to mention I just discovered my extra case is missing. This is just not going to be easy.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Good morning random folks:) Have you any plans today? I think I'm going to start looking through my flavors. I kind of dread doing this. I have 6 polish cases cram full. I have a different case with tanks a on one side and flavors on the other and I have a box of flavors (3? orders) still sitting in a box.
    So when you're looking for a specific bottle how do you find it?

Users who are viewing this thread