Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So you keep a list of your stuff with a slot number for each item?
    I did my list on the computer and printed them out. On the cases I used a magic marker to number each slot. Each case is numbered also. Works well for me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    OK, every one of the flavors in my odd case is 30ml except for the FLV. They are all different kinds of flavors but they are on a list. The 30ml sizes that were in a box are now in that case. The flavors remaining in the box are all 10ml except the FLV. They are on a list too. So all flavors are on a list of some sort. I've always been good at seeing the writing on the wall and it appears I've already started stocking. My wish list is short so far.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning random folks:) Have you any plans today? I think I'm going to start looking through my flavors. I kind of dread doing this. I have 6 polish cases cram full. I have a different case with tanks a on one side and flavors on the other and I have a box of flavors (3? orders) still sitting in a box.

I've got my last three or four orders in a box also. I haven't taken the time to find room in my cases or add them to my printed list. I have four polish cases and two stack on cases. One of the stack on cases is being used for 30ml bottles. I also have a larger box that has some 4oz bottles, and a bunch of 30ml bottles I haven't found a home for yet. I'm eventually going to make a second list for all of the 30ml bottles and get them all in a stack on case.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It looks like just 5 flavors from BCF thanks to my prior stocking. Will have to hit
    I've got my last three or four orders in a box also. I haven't taken the time to find room in my cases or add them to my printed list. I have four polish cases and two stack on cases. One of the stack on cases is being used for 30ml bottles. I also have a larger box that has some 4oz bottles, and a bunch of 30ml bottles I haven't found a home for yet. I'm eventually going to make a second list for all of the 30ml bottles and get them all in a stack on case.

Stixx for a couple and then I will feel better.

I just made makeshift lists for my extras. Much better than having no idea.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    There are 9 billion ways to sort data in Excel, but this may be useful to some. Simple way to sort alphabetically.

My way works for me. I was a latecomer to the computer world so I'm a
    dummy as far as Excel and stuff but my way works well for me.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I bet flavor concentrates will be safe.
    I'm sure they will be too but I'm more worried about the shipping ban. It all depends on the vendors still shipping here. I'm sure they will but I just want to be safe. Makes me feel better.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    My way works for me. I was a latecomer to the computer world so I'm a
    dummy as far as Excel and stuff but my way works well for me.
    Anything is better than nothing. The video I attached is for people who have used Excel but may have never sorted data. Excel can do just about anything but no Excel user knows how to do it all. In fact, most Excel users probably use 5% of what it can do.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Anything is better than nothing. The video I attached is for people who have used Excel but may have never sorted data. Excel can do just about anything but no Excel user knows how to do it all. In fact, most Excel users probably use 5% of what it can do.
    I have several Excel spreadsheets I use for my DIY. Perhaps the most useful is one for all my various experiments. For example, my Chocolate NET project. Each time I tweak it I list the ingredients and percentages. This way I can follow exactly what I have been doing. I add notes below that documents my impressions. Currently I have 8 projects going. I also have a spreadsheet of all the gear I own (well, mods n atties anyway). Helps plan for the drop dead date. Another spreadsheet I use to calculate recipe tweaks, etc.. Very useful if you know how to use Excel.

Users who are viewing this thread