The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I'm going to try both the Creamy Pillow Mint and the Peppermint Snowfall after I finish your Crème de Menthe, @PJReid. I go through mint slowly, though, so it'll be quite a while (I mixed 30 mls of the C de M last session and haven't even breached the bottle yet).

• Like Like x 3
  2. PJReid

PJReid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Try the second one I posted, without sweetener, rather than the first. Some might like the sweetener added but I would suggest mixing without and adding it after tasting to see if it is needed. Since the cream, the vanilla, and the marshmallow all have sweetener, it doesn't need any extra, IMO.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  3. NolaMel

NolaMel ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    We had it the end of the week.... raining branches from the oak tree out back. Monk was watching with great anticipation, manna from heaven, sticks to fetch (aka 8 foot branches to drag around the yard :rolleyes:).
    Thank you all for the good wishes. Considering we have been together since I was 18, either I’m exceptionally lucky, or I just don’t know better. Either way, I’m quite happy. We spent 7 1/2 hours doing the WW2 museum, and still didn’t finish. Squad pod full of @FranC ’s Strawberry Biscuit for the winner to keep me going. Tomorrow we’ll do the rest of the exhibits. (Cover your eyes Fran )... have a pod of a banana, butterscotch cookie ready for day 2.
    @stols001 ... my ginger ale/brandy is gross. IDK why, except it’s very sweet and not so brandy. And the ale half tastes like that leftover half can you drink the morning after a party. Kind of flat and erghhhh. Maybe it’s the VTA brandy.

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Don't ask me dude. Sorry it turned out so badly. I have a feeling my parents were drinking inexpensive brandy during those times and also it was French ginger ale, so god only knows,. It is likely I like something gross because of my childhood memories. MOST of which were foul, in one way or another.

23 messages, 22 notes y'all beat me. Also what IS it with Tootsie pops? I didn't even grow up here and while I acknowledge they are Quite revolting, they are also SOMEHOW equally delicious. I mean, even Tootsie roll POPS, where the cheap cherry shell whether you lick it slowly until you reach the gooey center OR you crunch it all up together... SO GOOD.

Only intellectually, I know they are TERRIBLE but I will eat them. My only explanation is there is fentanyl in them AND I have decided to use that explanation for everything and anything I do not understand. It should make life interesting for everyone. How was your weekend, Anna? I don't know, Fentanyl? Etc.

Today was horrible. It really was. I am starting maybe Douglas is where you go when you are too stubborn to die when told, and there are NOT that many of us left. The fountain of youth is here and everyone has FLED.

Tomorrow is ALL mine.

Oh boy, yeah I rest on the Sabbath just like God. Douglas is definitively immortality-ville. It does have a surprisingly low death rate for a rural area though.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  5. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    So my visit to H&R Block was not helpful and what they said contradicted everything I’ve read in my research. :blink: I had no confidence when the first thing they said is “I’ve never seen that form”. At least the short consultation was free. :glare:

• Like Like x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Doesn't inspire confidence

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Looks like my Stixx order will be here tomorrow.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Mine is expected Tuesday. Ty must work weekends as my order was shipped quickly after ordering yesterday.

• Like Like x 4
  9. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good morning !
    As I mixed up my 3rd bottle this morning I realized I haven't shared this...

Lemon Swirl
    50ml bottle
    2ml Cap Italian Lemon Sicily (4%)
    1ml TFA Vanilla Swirl (of course !) (2%)

yep...I looooove the Vanilla Swirl :lol:

• Like Like x 9
    • Love Love x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Cant you use turbotax?

• Like Like x 4
  11. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Steep Time?

• Like Like x 3
  12. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    What is it that you’re having a problem with? We have our second kid in college and my wife always does our taxes. If you want, I could ask her a question. She’s not a tax accountant but has a degree in financial management.

• Like Like x 6
  13. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member

None :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Bronze

Bronze ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    He usually gets orders out in a matter of minutes.

That's fine but what we really want to know is if she slept at a Holiday Inn Express.

• Funny Funny x 5
  15. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nope, she only traveled for work a couple times but hasn’t worked for years due to health issues. She got breast cancer at 36 and it was one health issue after another after that. You just have to take what life gives you and make the best of it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    There is something unfair about a 36 year old getting cancer.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  17. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I love easy recipes, thank you.

• Like Like x 3
  18. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Morning, randomizers :)

We may be getting a break from the rain. Cat has actually been out for more than 22 seconds :)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Bronze

Aug 19, 2012
    The Tar Heel State
    I'm working with my Raspberry Yogurt recipe. I gotta say yogurt has to be one of the most inoffensive flavors that I've vaped. Not much flavor to be honest. It has the effect of softening/smoothing the other flavors. I'm not getting any tang. And I have the yogurt at 9%! I can see where yogurt could be useful when you just don't feel like having a lot of flavor. Would be a great modifier for people who like vaping unflavored juice. Yogurt would take away any harshness. Anyway, I do have 1% vanilla bean ice cream in it so maybe that's tampering the tang so I'm going to pull it from my next iteration and see what happens.

• Like Like x 4
  20. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I’ve done my own taxes for years but my H&R Block program isn’t giving a clear path for my forms.

• Like Like x 4