Yep, I definitely have pur butter mint!

Creamy Pillow Mint
Butter Mint (Purilum) 3.5 %
Cream (Flavorah) 1%
Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA) 1%
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.5%
Marshmallow (FA) 1%
WS-23 30% .50% (Optional or to taste)

Substitutions: I chose FLV Cream as the "heavy" cream in this recipe but I think your favorite heavy cream would work just as well - VTA Sweet Cream, any Bavarian Cream, Devon Cream (CCW, CC, VTA), whatever your favorite might be. You could probably also double up on the Cream Fresh and not notice a huge difference.

I love Holy Vanilla but know that not everyone has it. My second choice would INW Shisha Vanilla.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    We took my oldest downtown to get her new headshots done for her portfolio and the youngest and I walked over to a nice little coffee shop I hadn’t been to before. They are really doing a good job of revitalizing the downtown areas. We also went to a little shop so my youngest could get a Chiefs shirt. Then went out for an early dinner. It’s nice having the kids home. My oldest is leaving tonight because she has to be at work tomorrow and the youngest is leaving tomorrow after lunch.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Creamy Pillow Mint
    Butter Mint (Purilum) 3.5 %
    Cream (Flavorah) 1%
    Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA) 1%
    Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 1.5%
    Marshmallow (FA) 1%
    WS-23 30% .50% (Optional or to taste)

Substitutions: I chose FLV Cream as the "heavy" cream in this recipe but I think your favorite heavy cream would work just as well - VTA Sweet Cream, any Bavarian Cream, Devon Cream (CCW, CC, VTA), whatever your favorite might be. You could probably also double up on the Cream Fresh and not notice a huge difference.

I love Holy Vanilla but know that not everyone has it. My second choice would INW Shisha Vanilla.

Thanks SO much for posting the recipe, I wanted to ask but just in case you’d posted it countless times I decided not to admit my laziness of not looking for it. I took a screenshot of the recipe so now I have it. I think I have the rest of the ingredients. I know I have a nice sized bottle of the Holy Vanilla. I don’t have any INA vanilla but would like to try it. However I really can’t justify buying more flavors as I don’t have enough room on my rack and I need to try/use more of the ones I already have. I’m super excited to try it as I obviously like your recipes. Thanks again!!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We took my oldest downtown to get her new headshots done for her portfolio and the youngest and I walked over to a nice little coffee shop I hadn’t been to before. They are really doing a good job of revitalizing the downtown areas. We also went to a little shop so my youngest could get a Chiefs shirt. Then went out for an early dinner. It’s nice having the kids home. My oldest is leaving tonight because she has to be at work tomorrow and the youngest is leaving tomorrow after lunch.
    Glad you had a good time with the girls.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I'm going to try both the Creamy Pillow Mint and the Peppermint Snowfall after I finish your Crème de Menthe, @PJReid. I go through mint slowly, though, so it'll be quite a while (I mixed 30 mls of the C de M last session and haven't even breached the bottle yet).

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I'm going to try both the Creamy Pillow Mint and the Peppermint Snowfall after I finish your Crème de Menthe, @PJReid. I go through mint slowly, though, so it'll be quite a while (I mixed 30 mls of the C de M last session and haven't even breached the bottle yet).

Try the second one I posted, without sweetener, rather than the first. Some might like the sweetener added but I would suggest mixing without and adding it after tasting to see if it is needed. Since the cream, the vanilla, and the marshmallow all have sweetener, it doesn't need any extra, IMO.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Geez, we had a wind storm here to. Sticks and branches laying all over the place. Can't pick them up until the wind dies down or else risk getting clock by a falling branch. They can kill you.
    We had it the end of the week.... raining branches from the oak tree out back. Monk was watching with great anticipation, manna from heaven, sticks to fetch (aka 8 foot branches to drag around the yard :rolleyes:).
    Thank you all for the good wishes. Considering we have been together since I was 18, either I’m exceptionally lucky, or I just don’t know better. Either way, I’m quite happy. We spent 7 1/2 hours doing the WW2 museum, and still didn’t finish. Squad pod full of @FranC ’s Strawberry Biscuit for the winner to keep me going. Tomorrow we’ll do the rest of the exhibits. (Cover your eyes Fran )... have a pod of a banana, butterscotch cookie ready for day 2.
    @stols001 ... my ginger ale/brandy is gross. IDK why, except it’s very sweet and not so brandy. And the ale half tastes like that leftover half can you drink the morning after a party. Kind of flat and erghhhh. Maybe it’s the VTA brandy.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Don't ask me dude. Sorry it turned out so badly. I have a feeling my parents were drinking inexpensive brandy during those times and also it was French ginger ale, so god only knows,. It is likely I like something gross because of my childhood memories. MOST of which were foul, in one way or another.

23 messages, 22 notes y'all beat me. Also what IS it with Tootsie pops? I didn't even grow up here and while I acknowledge they are Quite revolting, they are also SOMEHOW equally delicious. I mean, even Tootsie roll POPS, where the cheap cherry shell whether you lick it slowly until you reach the gooey center OR you crunch it all up together... SO GOOD.

Only intellectually, I know they are TERRIBLE but I will eat them. My only explanation is there is fentanyl in them AND I have decided to use that explanation for everything and anything I do not understand. It should make life interesting for everyone. How was your weekend, Anna? I don't know, Fentanyl? Etc.

Today was horrible. It really was. I am starting maybe Douglas is where you go when you are too stubborn to die when told, and there are NOT that many of us left. The fountain of youth is here and everyone has FLED.

Tomorrow is ALL mine.

Oh boy, yeah I rest on the Sabbath just like God. Douglas is definitively immortality-ville. It does have a surprisingly low death rate for a rural area though.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So my visit to H&R Block was not helpful and what they said contradicted everything I’ve read in my research. :blink: I had no confidence when the first thing they said is “I’ve never seen that form”. At least the short consultation was free. :glare:
    Doesn't inspire confidence

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Good morning !
    As I mixed up my 3rd bottle this morning I realized I haven't shared this...

Lemon Swirl
    50ml bottle
    2ml Cap Italian Lemon Sicily (4%)
    1ml TFA Vanilla Swirl (of course !) (2%)

yep...I looooove the Vanilla Swirl :lol:

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    So my visit to H&R Block was not helpful and what they said contradicted everything I’ve read in my research. :blink: I had no confidence when the first thing they said is “I’ve never seen that form”. At least the short consultation was free. :glare:
    Cant you use turbotax?

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Good morning !
    As I mixed up my 3rd bottle this morning I realized I haven't shared this...

Lemon Swirl
    50ml bottle
    2ml Cap Italian Lemon Sicily (4%)
    1ml TFA Vanilla Swirl (of course !) (2%)

yep...I looooove the Vanilla Swirl :lol:
    Steep Time?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

What is it that you’re having a problem with? We have our second kid in college and my wife always does our taxes. If you want, I could ask her a question. She’s not a tax accountant but has a degree in financial management.

Users who are viewing this thread