Planet Earth

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
How much did you use in the Honduran?
I used 3% (in 8% Honduran). I used what was left and diluted the acai down to 1.5% while holding the Honduran at 8%. I want to see if I like it better there. Acai might also work better in Dark Fire. So I have more experimenting to do with acai.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I used 3% (in 8% Honduran). I used what was left and diluted the acai down to 1.5% while holding the Honduran at 8%. I want to see if I like it better there. Acai might also work better in Dark Fire. So I have more experimenting to do with acai.
    It’s a funny thing but today I was wondering if the Acia would be better with Black Fire.Strange thought since I haven’t even tasted the Acia yet.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Too bad I don't imbibe anymore! :)
    23 months without a drop! But in my heyday I probably would have downed it like it was water!
    4 years next month for me. I wasn’t physically addicted but it was getting close and mentally I think I was already there. My life is so much better! I never drank the flavored stuff though.

I made my own version of the creamy pillow mint tonight. I think I’ll decrease the butter mint next time as it seems to overtake everything. Of course it’s not steeped at all.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    It’s a funny thing but today I was wondering if the Acia would be better with Black Fire.Strange thought since I haven’t even tasted the Acia yet.
    Well, the acai is a berry flavor make no mistake. But it has that slight licorice-like aftertaste that might pair up with the Dark Fire.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, the acai is a berry flavor make no mistake. But it has that slight licorice-like aftertaste that might pair up with the Dark Fire.
    Really hoping I don’t get the licorice aftertaste. I’ll wait for my Honduran mix to steep before I mix another.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Really hoping I don’t get the licorice aftertaste. I’ll wait for my Honduran mix to steep before I mix another.
    This is why I’m thinking acai might do better in Dark Fire. Whatever licorice there is in the acai will get lost in the Dark Fire. Could also be a combo of the acai and Honduran that is producing that flavor note.

Also keep in mind I’m calling it licorice. Others may call it something else.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This is why I’m thinking acai might do better in Dark Fire. Whatever licorice there is in the acai will get lost in the Dark Fire. Could also be a combo of the acai and Honduran that is producing that flavor note.

Also keep in mind I’m calling it licorice. Others may call it something else.
    Yeah, the Dark Fire is definitely stronger. I might just go ahead a mix it.

Users who are viewing this thread