Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Schools in Wi are closed for about a month. Same thing with the national nursing home quarantine. I work in one (nurse) and it has created madness from family members/staff.

On a diy note: I tried TFA vanilla custard 2 and I dislike it. It tastes like cheap vanilla extract. IDK if I'm going to be able to use it.
Long days ahead for people like you and Himself. At least he’s cleared to return to work tomorrow. I’ll stay hunkered down here as much as humanly possible, as it’s likely he’ll be exposed at work. Sucks for me, but I keep reminding myself it’s not about me, it’s about not spreading the virus to unsuspecting people.
Tomorrow I can mix. I got most of my weekly house chores done this weekend with his help. So, I guess an antsy, no sports to watch hubby isn’t all that bad in the end! I think I’ll do Stixx tomorrow, bakeries Tuesday and cheesecake/creams Wednesday.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Long days ahead for people like you and Himself. At least he’s cleared to return to work tomorrow. I’ll stay hunkered down here as much as humanly possible, as it’s likely he’ll be exposed at work. Sucks for me, but I keep reminding myself it’s not about me, it’s about not spreading the virus to unsuspecting people.
Tomorrow I can mix. I got most of my weekly house chores done this weekend with his help. So, I guess an antsy, no sports to watch hubby isn’t all that bad in the end! I think I’ll do Stixx tomorrow, bakeries Tuesday and cheesecake/creams Wednesday.
I wish I could stay at home. The only thing folks can do is monitor their temperature. It's the guidelines we have set and local health department is on speed dial for a outbreak. I'm not scared yet. I am immune compromised and fit into the category. I'm just hoping if I catch it a ventilator will be available for me. Employee's are being monitored before they can work. Families are taking our time calling knowing they cannot get in. We are overwhelmed and most everyone is quarantined in their rooms. The only exception is fall risk and dementia wanderers. It's hard and I do hope these folks don't contract the virus.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Your upcoming mixing sounds so organized.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: NolaMel

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I wish I could stay at home. The only thing folks can do is monitor their temperature. It's the guidelines we have set and local health department is on speed dial for a outbreak. I'm not scared yet. I am immune compromised and fit into the category. I'm just hoping if I catch it a ventilator will be available for me. Employee's are being monitored before they can work. Families are taking our time calling knowing they cannot get in. We are overwhelmed and most everyone is quarantined in their rooms. The only exception is fall risk and dementia wanderers. It's hard and I do hope these folks don't contract the virus.
    We have a cluster of 9 (mid 80’s to early 90’s) from the asst living wing in the ICU. Surprisingly, the first two deaths were a 58 and 53 yo (both had health issues) from the general public. The numbers are going to jump significantly in the next week or so as tests on current hospital pts come back with a verified positive. I hope people won’t panic more when it happens. It’s looking like a 4-5x jump when that happens on hospitalized pts alone, who knows about the general public #s.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Only just got around to placing a chef's order, should of got my .... moving faster, with their sale this month, they are sold out of quite a few things, most annoying was the FA Custard Premium, which seems hard to find, and their ccw devon cream was out too, but still made a decent order with them, with trying a few new one shots they did have in stock.

Also made a order at BCF and DIYFlavor shack, spent about $120 just on flavors between all 3 stores, so should be set for a while.

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    What do you think of this as a first order of NETS? I think I’m looking for light flavor to experiment with menthol

Attachments

• 93A83999-EAA7-470D-B9C2-0EE9BAF80D41.png
      93A83999-EAA7-470D-B9C2-0EE9BAF80D41.png
      1.9 MB · Views: 11

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    What do you think of this as a first order of NETS? I think I’m looking for light flavor to experiment with menthol
    The H.Prime and Hondero Ligero are good choices. Nothing known by me on the other two.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

The two Fran mentioned would probably be good for what you mentioned. The butter rum cavendish is a little sweet and quite good solo.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That the only two they have that is good? 25% off with PATTYSDAY
    The Light Fire Cured should be a good light one also. Mine is still steeping but I do like the version of Dark Fire.

Users who are viewing this thread