FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m betting I will. Making that and the cranberry pomegranate sparkler both
    Hope you enjoy both:) I'll be doing the unwanted job of flavor testers:( It has become necessary. I'm getting too many "sweet" fails.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Have you ever played with that for the sweetness issue?

I left the sweetener out of my TFA coffees this time. Give me a couple weeks for them to age to see my thoughts on whether VG is as sweet as some say.
    Yup. I used to mix 50/50

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    My mom takes that anti stroke med (cant remember name). Its 378 a month after insurance. I sent an email to the company that makes it and they sent her a card. Its now $5.00. Worth trying

Walgreens misinterpreted the card for a drug I was on and I got free meds for many months, only the first month was supposed to be $0. I tried telling them twice, after that I let them figure it out.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Been vaping 5 years now but recently got a bottle of juice from my brother in 0mg nic. I want to make it 12mg in a 30ml quantity. I have bought 72mg nicotine. Am I right in saying if I extract 25mls of the liquid and add 5ml of the nicotine it’ll achieve the 12mg target? My nicotine is 100%VG and the liquid is 60VG/40PG.
    Yep; perfect. :)
    Yes for the mg. 33.33PG/66.66VG
    EjuiceMeUp has a tool for stuff like this. EJuiceCalculator might and that's what I use for recipes but EJMU's is easy.
    Yep; EJC has it too (pretty simple;)):
    upload_2018-7-4_19-4-5.png

:D

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Just order them all
    This is the type of advice that gets some of us in trouble. :lol:

Thanks to this thread... and all of you enablers... and my complete lack of self control... I now have 75 flavors ordered!! Only a handful (10ish?) are replenishment. Another handful were already on my wish list. And the rest all came from you people making me think my life is going to be better for having them!
    :lol::lol::lol:

I really need to get professional help!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Thanks to this thread... and all of you enablers... and my complete lack of self control... I now have 75 flavors ordered!! Only a handful (10ish?) are replenishment. Another handful were already on my wish list. And the rest all came from you people making me think my life is going to be better for having them!

OMG,65 new flavors????? I can't even imagine dealing with that all at once but have fun:)

Myk

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Yep; perfect. :)

Yep; EJC has it too (pretty simple;)):
    View attachment 752371

I just tested, EJMU's tool windows fall behind other programs and can't be pulled back to the front without minimizing everything else to go grab it. Some of EJC's can be called back to the front from the taskbar. I may stop using EJMU, that was the last thing I used it for.

Just think if vaping had a Marlboro Man to sell stuff.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have managed to find 4 more small bottles for flavor testers. I refuse to buy more. I don't intend to test a whole lot more. It's mainly the fruits to find out what I can mix with and what I can't. The sweeter ones can go in cheesecakes where I can control the sweetness but I still don't want the super sweet stuff.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there

But,..but...you mean it won't :( Shucks

Reactions: kas122461

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    OMG,65 new flavors????? I can't even imagine dealing with that all at once but have fun:)
    It's gonna take a few months. <sigh> "Oh, what have I done!":facepalm::D
    I just tested, EJMU's tool windows fall behind other programs and can't be pulled back to the front without minimizing everything else to go grab it. Some of EJC's can be called back to the front from the taskbar. I may stop using EJMU, that was the last thing I used it for.
    I migrated from EJMU, to Juice Grinder, to EJC, several years ago. I haven't regretted it once!:D The inventory management (free of charge) is with its weight in gold.:thumbs:

And you are correct; the simple calculators can be pulled up at will (without carrying the main window along with it):
    upload_2018-7-4_19-29-23.png

Just think if vaping had a Marlboro Man to sell stuff.
    I doubt hope it can't get much worse.:eek::rolleyes: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

Omg, I feel positively virtuous now! I only ordered 23. Maybe panicky... what did I forget if I ordered so FEW?????? :shock:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm figuring a Rhubarb Tea should not be sweet. So why is it?
    FA Black Tea 1%
    TFA Green Tea 2%
    TFA Dairy Milk 1%
    INW Rhubard .5%
    I may have mixed that before I got the TFA Green Tea. Could be the FA Green Tea but I can't find anything that describes it as a sweet flavor.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Omg, I feel positively virtuous now! I only ordered 23. Maybe panicky... what did I forget if I ordered so FEW?????? :shock:
    I only ordered 16 and I didn't forget anything yet I have 2 new flavors on my wishlist.

Users who are viewing this thread