Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I know Fran... of course we all have different tastes and opinions. I said that because of reading so many post were people are experimenting with chocolate flavors and end up disappointed... just trying to help.
    You should speak only from your own experience.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Not a good answer... but my favorite chocolate is a pre-made Smores with FA cocoa added (it was weak and the cocoa fixed it right up) Of course I like darker chocolate than most people. Hoping to re-create the Smores when it runs out. I am very interested in HS Australian chocolate.
    Please understand my "best flavors" list is intended for beginners that have no guide to which brands/flavors and might just choose something because it has a cool name or is a popular brand (for other flavors) I will be more careful how I word my comments... fair enough?
    Better wording is a great start.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Okay notes done. Got a call about suicide kid, she's hospitalized. Dude, I looked at all my coworkers encounters and mine, I saw more patients than anyone else by like 40. They were all grubby little kids though too since telemedicine launched Friday. At which point I went to Tucson and probably infected my elderly doc. Dude. I hope he calls in my prescriptions before he dies, mean I have a 90 day supply of meds (just by chance as it happens) but this "asymptomatic" quarantine makes NO sense to me. Not with the incubation period.

Oh well community rural health. It is what it is.

So I think I accidentally took an extra thyroid med just because well, I have been in OVERFUNCTION mode all week, after I finished my notes I just sat there and gibbered. I plan to TRY to do all the "me" stuff tomorrow. Etc.

This quarantine is not working. It's making me mad, frankly. All we are doing is ruining our own economy.

And "Closing the borders?" EXCUSE ME? You do realize, right, it's to "nonessential travel." ALL my coworkers getting exposed on EITHER side are like, crossing the border like flies.

I'm sorry. I should stop with the virus it is just so IRKSOME. Some of us are going to die from it, but well, you pray, you keep your chin UP, you maintain your DIGNITY damnit and you work your ... OFF at least if you are me, you do. I don't think the curve is getting ANY less steep the quarantine was in place WAY too late.

The least we could do is not ruin the economy for the people left.

Anyway this thyroid stuff actually works which means I am all a jitter. I was gonna do some yoga in a bit. Maybe.

I should taste flavors after that.

I may have to break my ricola addiction sooner than I wished, but like DUDE with what they are talking about with the vape will save me thread? I kinda think a Ricola habit would be good I mean menthol kill stuff right? IDK but the Mexicans at my Walmart find them magical to ward off illness,

Gah. Everything is annoying I think, IDK.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I’m back from moving my daughter’s stuff out of the dorm. We hadn’t bought any TP in a while since we knew we bought a bulk pack for my daughter’s dorm and she said it was still over half full. We got there and both roommates had already moved out and the TP was gone. Both knew that I bought it and we’re pretty sure we know which parents took it. I hope they feel like the white trash that they are. I stopped at two stores on the way home and couldn’t find any.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m back from moving my daughter’s stuff out of the dorm. We hadn’t bought any TP in a while since we knew we bought a bulk pack for my daughter’s dorm and she said it was still over half full. We got there and both roommates had already moved out and the TP was gone. Both knew that I bought it and we’re pretty sure we know which parents took it. I hope they feel like the white trash that they are. I stopped at two stores on the way home and couldn’t find any.
    That was pretty crappy.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    What are you random folks up to this evening?

Eating copious amounts of chicken wings, made by moi. I plan on doing some mixing though after I wash my hands for 20 seconds. I don't want to cause a salmonella outbreak.:) Since making that darn creamy caramel hazelnut recipe I've been vaping mainly in a DL device. It's caused my juice consumption to jump from 4ml a day (mtl device) to almost 20mls.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

I would find out their address and mail them a thank you card for stealing my daughter's toilet paper. If you need any help with adjectives just PM me, I am fairly talented at that stuff.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Eating copious amounts of chicken wings, made by moi. I plan on doing some mixing though after I wash my hands for 20 seconds. I don't want to cause a salmonella outbreak.:) Since making that darn creamy caramel hazelnut recipe I've been vaping mainly in a DL device. It's caused my juice consumption to jump from 4ml a day (mtl device) to almost 20mls.
    That’s a big jump.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I would find out their address and mail them a thank you card for stealing my daughter's toilet paper. If you need any help with adjectives just PM me, I am fairly talented at that stuff.

My blood was boiling when I saw it was gone. I could have bought two small packs last Saturday to get us by but didn’t since I figured I’d leave it for those that really needed it.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    Low lives.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    My blood was boiling when I saw it was gone. I could have bought two small packs last Saturday to get us by but didn’t since I figured I’d leave it for those that really needed it.
    I’m seeing some in stock at my Walmart. Now if it’s really there is the question. I would get up early and hit the stores. Most are restocking at night now.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I will say times such as these, people show their true colors. I look for "special" formula at Walmart, since the odd brands some kids need are hard to get. I have picked up a few samples.

TP? Get creative, it's not that big a deal. I REFUSED to buy Kleenex, it is too dang expensive. Also not ready for the bar mop solution I can barely keep my head above water. Cheapest thing I have found that works are those round pads women use to shove crud on their face. You will LEARN how little special area you actually need, if you aim right and pay attention. Cotton balls can be stretched in a pinch, but like really, you want the dirt cheap Wamart facial rounds. Remember you don't have to wipe like 50 times if you DO it right and aim. Also, with skill you can use both sides AND you are protecting yourself by like washing your hands and singing happy birthday twice, so a little poop? E Coli is bad too but you WASH your hands, right?

LOL the husband talked me off the edge. I am resting the remainder of THIS day. No yoga for the girl with the kidney infection, that's just OVER doing things.

I sort of have a theory that every time you sing "Happy Birthday" while washing your hands, you lose one. I have got to find another SONG. Because otherwise, I'm gonna be dead really soon, and I don't want that.

Jeez though yeah I HATE PEOPLE and I WANT TO HELP AS MANY AS I CAN!!!!

That is the slogan for the crazy person hanging out here, lately. Hey! I could make that the words to the happy birthday song if I slogan it up right. Win.

Oh well, can't say like, things have been boring of late dude. They suck. But they are not boring.

Anna

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I’m seeing some in stock at my Walmart. Now if it’s really there is the question. I would get up early and hit the stores. Most are restocking at night now.

My wife and I went to the one by our house at 7am and got some stuff. If they are saying black beans are on the shelf they're lying. It wasn't too busy either, however the crowd was building by the time we made it out. Because of my long legs and big feet my wife was practically running after me as I walked fast down the aisles.

We did converse with a lady by the avocados. She was getting enough for a small army but as I got mine I noticed she was picking the wrong ones. They'll probably spoil by morning. I was about to tell her a good way to eat them but she said she could not stand them, they were for her 9 year old daughter. She then threw the spoiled avocados in her cart next to 6 loaves of bread.

There was absolutely no dish washing detergent. I rarely use the dishwasher but even the detergent for that was all gone.

Good luck RJ.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    My wife and I went to the one by our house at 7am and got some stuff. If they are saying black beans are on the shelf they're lying. It wasn't too busy either, however the crowd was building by the time we made it out. Because of my long legs and big feet my wife was practically running after me as I walked fast down the aisles.

We did converse with a lady by the avocados. She was getting enough for a small army but as I got mine I noticed she was picking the wrong ones. They'll probably spoil by morning. I was about to tell her a good way to eat them but she said she could not stand them, they were for her 9 year old daughter. She then threw the spoiled avocados in her cart next to 6 loaves of bread.

There was absolutely no dish washing detergent. I rarely use the dishwasher but even the detergent for that was all gone.

Good luck RJ.
    I was just trying to help hittman get some tp. We have enough of everything for now. I do have to go through the pharmacy drive through for my son on Monday. I don’t want to get out but I guess I have to for him. I’m taking my isolation seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread