2% Vanilla Bourbon TFA
1% AP TFA

Morning Coffee

1% FA Express
.5% Capellas Cup o Joe
1% Irish Cream
2% Catalan Cream
1% Vienna Cream

I'm sorry I don't have much for coffee recipes left.

Thanks for posting this Fran. I finally have a reason to use my Catalan Cream that was part of my very first DIY order.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I haven’t mixed yet. I really don’t need to but I do want to. Still wanting a couple good boozy recipes and I think I have that figured out. Problem is my creative juices have started flowing (LOL ,sounds so funny:lol:). I keep getting ideas for recipes.I guess I shouldn’t complain. It’s way better than not being able to come up with anything.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Good morning random folks:) Have you any plans today?
    Working on coffee #1, then shower time. Nothing all that exciting. Tomorrow I have a couple squonk sleds coming in from Motleymods, I'm excited about that. One single, one parallel 18650. Once their in I'm going to cut and glue up some wooden boxes for them with poplar and red oak. Still in the planning stages on the design, just mosfet squonkers with led halo buttons, nothing fancy. But that's tomorrow.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I was just looking at my screenshot and noticed the temperature is 38 degrees outside. Now it says 37. What the heck. o_O Crazy times. Never know what you’re gonna get in Alabama.

That front moved through Arkansas yesterday. Wife and I woke up to snow in the backyard. Our friends back in Florida said it was almost 90 degrees the other day. It's been an adjustment for us.

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    *sigh* I have a plan today. Hide from the sun indoors, again. Life seems determined at this point to make me house-bound but I'm fighting it. I had a reaction to a BP med that made me ALLERGIC TO SUNLIGHT! :lol: We're talking massive hives, itching, peeling skin. It took me like 4 days to figure it out. I'm on day 3 of stopping the med and no sunlight (not even through a window), and it's finally getting better. I had no idea it was even possible to have a reaction to sunlight like this. Sunscreen doesn't help. Just hoping it really is the med and that when I do venture out it doesn't come back. I don't think I can take it if it does.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Working on coffee #1, then shower time. Nothing all that exciting. Tomorrow I have a couple squonk sleds coming in from Motleymods, I'm excited about that. One single, one parallel 18650. Once their in I'm going to cut and glue up some wooden boxes for them with poplar and red oak. Still in the planning stages on the design, just mosfet squonkers with led halo buttons, nothing fancy. But that's tomorrow.
    Sounds interesting :) You’ll have to post pics when done.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I haven’t mixed yet. I really don’t need to but I do want to. Still wanting a couple good boozy recipes and I think I have that figured out. Problem is my creative juices have started flowing (LOL ,sounds so funny:lol:). I keep getting ideas for recipes.I guess I shouldn’t complain. It’s way better than not being able to come up with anything.

That "Stag Night" recipe I posted a while back turned out okay. It was a little thin in mouth feel, but I found the Brandy combined with the Kentucky Bourbon to go very well together flavor wise.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    *sigh* I have a plan today. Hide from the sun indoors, again. Life seems determined at this point to make me house-bound but I'm fighting it. I had a reaction to a BP med that made me ALLERGIC TO SUNLIGHT! :lol: We're talking massive hives, itching, peeling skin. It took me like 4 days to figure it out. I'm on day 3 of stopping the med and no sunlight (not even through a window), and it's finally getting better. I had no idea it was even possible to have a reaction to sunlight like this. Sunscreen doesn't help. Just hoping it really is the med and that when I do venture out it doesn't come back. I don't think I can take it if it does.
    Oh,wow. I hope it’s just the med too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That "Stag Night" recipe I posted a while back turned out okay. It was a little thin in mouth feel, but I found the Brandy combined with the Kentucky Bourbon to go very well together flavor wise.
    I find Kentucky Bourbon too sweet but I do like Bourbon flavors (FVL and VTA)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. Today is looking to be a fairly boring day at work. I've got one machine in for repair and then it's going to be working on rental equipment the rest of the day. I very much enjoy the troubleshooting part of my work but there's not going to be much of that today. I shouldn't complain since I'm still getting to work but if things don't pick up soon then I might take a day or two of vacation time. Most of our customers are still working but I don't know if they are working at half capacity or what. All I know for sure is that they aren't sending any work into me.

I'm glad I've got this thread and mixing to keep my mind occupied. I know I probably have more flavors than I'll ever use but half the fun for me is just trying new stuff whether I like them or not. I've got a few new ones to try out on the way from bcf. I'm guessing they will be here tomorrow or Friday. Instead of buying more flavors I should probably go thru my flavor list and try the ones that I never got around to.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning mixers. Today is looking to be a fairly boring day at work. I've got one machine in for repair and then it's going to be working on rental equipment the rest of the day. I very much enjoy the troubleshooting part of my work but there's not going to be much of that today. I shouldn't complain since I'm still getting to work but if things don't pick up soon then I might take a day or two of vacation time. Most of our customers are still working but I don't know if they are working at half capacity or what. All I know for sure is that they aren't sending any work into me.

I'm glad I've got this thread and mixing to keep my mind occupied. I know I probably have more flavors than I'll ever use but half the fun for me is just trying new stuff whether I like them or not. I've got a few new ones to try out on the way from bcf. I'm guessing they will be here tomorrow or Friday. Instead of buying more flavors I should probably go thru my flavor list and try the ones that I never got around to.
    Don't forget to try the Grape.:)

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    This is the recipe I used. I copied it from Smokscr33n on elr.

HzAjWXz.png
    Thanks!

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Mixing day for me:
    werthers----chocolate milkshake----strawberry shortbread----drunk caramel apple----blueberry pipe tobacco. 30mls 4 week steep.
    Going into rotation today:mixed on 3/13
    Vanilla Tobacco---Apple Tobacco---Cinnamon Danish Pecan---Creamy Caramel Hazelnut---Blueberry---SNV for today-blackcherry w/vanilla swirl.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Don't forget to try the Grape.:)

I will when I get home tonight. I can't really vape much at work so didn't bring it with me. I might also get out the fantasy grape to try once I get a couple rdas rewicked.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I will when I get home tonight. I can't really vape much at work so didn't bring it with me. I might also get out the fantasy grape to try once I get a couple rdas rewicked.
    I believe that's the one I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread