Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It never happened if no one else saw it. After it dries make friends with a neighbor.:)

So COVID is not bad enough I'm suppose to give someone E-coli? I mean, I get there's not a .... to .... transfer of e-coli (I'm also completely unclear about e-coli and how you catch it or why it is a problem but it is something people get exercised about.) I don't KNOW if my neighbor washes their hands.

Plus, had I held on to it, it would look like a roll of toilet paper that got wet, you know all lumpy and clumpy,. LOL I don't believe it is worth much on the TP market.

It was like, an "OH ANNA YOU NEED A KEEPER moment" however. I can't remember if I've even done it before,. Probably, It's just usually it's not the sort of thing you have an existential crisis about and how like, "How am I gonna survive in the future" moment. Etc.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yup, kinda. The husband and I are equal in our desire to self-immolate before we like, return to Tucson. Not only that (I really have decided I am NOT gonna like, work for anyone but myself ever again, the amount of SHEER effort I put into the last month and how it was dealt with makes me stabby) but it also makes me realize, if I could put in HALF the effort into my own tasks, such as making my own practice, I could probably be fairly successful and it's not like I don't have TIME, I do. So, I t kinda thought about that vs. my desire to enter into employment with another healthcare organization. They are all schizophrenic. But in any case, well, I'm done with it because you never know what you are going to get, just like Tom Hanks says only in this case it's not a box of chocolates, its a box of stool samples.

So I was like, "Lady you are just gonna have to get OVER it, and well, plan for some SUCCESS for yourself." Sure, I can do SOME telemedicine I'm sure but I ALSO want to do DBT and groups and whatnot.

So the husband and I were like, we could try to sell the house when it's finished and/or we could try to sell it then rent it and sell it later. Then, we could pick where we want to live in AZ (I am not leaving AZ because the fear and horror of transferring my license well, I guess I could look at states that have reciprocity I guess but somehow leaving the state, IDK moving is bad enough.

Only we were like, "We have to own SOMETHING," and we figured out some towns that would be decent where rents are low and land is cheap. I'm rather a fan of Snowflake or Show Low AZ. We are thinking "north" and also "close to Phoenix, instead of close to Tucson."

That way if anything tragic ever happens, like, we COULD live on a plot of land with enough amenities in a trailer if we had to," and I have been looking and found some lovely, lovely 5-8 acre plots for not a lot at all. I am pretty sure my mom would help me with that part if needed, because like, she really DOES want me to be happy and I don't think it would be a huge deal for her, etc.

So yeah, in the meantime, I could get going, and I could go slow but steady and we could slowly but steadily insert needed items like well, a whatever it's called when you don't have a sewer (kind of expensive) and figure out either rainwater collection or a well and when we are ready do what we want house-wise, because by then I bet we could get a mortgage if I really decide I want it.

I was looking around the house (we haven't even unpacked most stuff it was supposed to be temporary) and was like, we don't have enough respect for ourselves. It has more been a "holy goodness I am SO exhausted type thing" on my part but I think things clean and orderly will be a good start. I'm going to take it easy today though because everyone keeps telling me too, and I haven't had such a day yet, The husband and I are ALSO going to chill, get things together, and go on some road trips to visit towns and properties, etc,.

It could work out great, man.

And holy goodness I am leaving at my husband's next PTSD meltdown WAY sooner. He was like, a changed individual when I returned. He apologized and said he understood I was merely talking about "the future," and I was like "Dude are you high. I don't expect us to do ANYTHING other than figure out how to get ourselves out of the mess we are in that is work enough for ANYONE including me.

I just got unangry enough to be like, "Anna, you don't sue people. You just aren't the type." I mean... When I hit parked cars with no witnesses, like I ENTER the library and find thee person whose car it is." LOL they did an announcement over the intercom and this woman showed up and she was like, "OMG I can't believe you did that! You didn't just leave! I just bought that car! And in South Tucson no less, I can't believe it!" I was like, "Thank you for being so grateful I hit your new car, here is my insurance information."

I lack the ability to scheme and lie enough, frankly. Although it WOULD be fun once my FMLA is approved to like, start terrorizing my boss with emails such as "At the time, I did not want to mention it, because my FMLA was not approved but "highlighted section of my email where I say "I am CALLING IN right after I send you this" and point out her reading comprehension skills seemed to be poor and ALSO the Policy and Procedure does say to tell your supervisor and be like "I know you know how to read, this looks like a setup about my FIRST performance improvement plan to me. Just FYI. I'd like an apology.

There are so many emails I could send, requesting information and well, other stuff, and end each one with a "request for an apology." I could do them to reward me for like, finishing my to do list each day I am for SURE gonna need one. Only it's probably a bad idea like poking bears etc.

I would so dearly love it though, I would LOVE for her to know what if feels like when she acts the way she does to others, IDK.

But yes, change in plans and I can live with this one. I mean, trailers are livable and you can get stuff like composting toilets EWWW but it can be done.

Anna
    The term is Septic tank system when no sewer is available. I wish you luck.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    That sounds good, I'm always looking for ideas. Putting it on my mix list. One question, how is the aroma, I like vaping honeywood tobacco but not the smell.
    I haven't mixed it yet so I have never tried it yet. Most honey stuff does stink though. If I can get 'er mixed at my lunch hour which just started, I'll let you know if it has a smell.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    werthers----chocolate milkshake----strawberry shortbread----drunk caramel apple----blueberry pipe tobacco.
    Those sound great (especially "drunk caramel apple"... which booze flavor are you using?)
    Tip: put a very small amount of hazelnut in strawberry (not enough to recognize it's in there but it seems to help strawberry somehow)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    So I finally made 100 ml of Ella’s Shortbread Biscuit. I like it so far. This would be a good one to add different fruits. I may go get a fruit for the next tank and just drip a couple of drops in the tank. I do love vanilla-muted-doughy-custard type vapes.
    I did a couple with additions to that. Pear and custard was my favorite. Didn’t override the shortbread.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I've been toying with a recipe for a little while. It was inspired by someone on All the Flavors, his name was DeeJay Mills. It's called Campfire Banana and I didn't have some of the ingredients so I winged it with some flavors I am familiar with. I am happy with it.

I call it Banana by the Fire:
    Aged Bourbon Cream SC RF 1.5%
    Banana FE 1%
    Chocolate Chunks WF 1%
    Cream Fresh FA .75%
    Marshmallow FW 2%
    Ripe Banana TFA 2%
    Toasted Marshmallow TFA 1.5%
    Super Sweet CAP .5%

The original recipe by the DJ guy, just so it doesn't seem like I'm too much of a thief.
    Banana HS 1%
    Bano FA 2%
    Chocolate Truffle BF .75%
    Cream Fresh FA .75%
    Kentucky Bourbon TFA .5%
    Marshmallow PUR 2%
    Toasted Marshmallow TFA 2%

My original version was done without the Super Sweet. It was on the dry side, so my second version had the super sweet added which really gave it some "wetness". The recipe starts to form nicely with a two week steep but really gets better at the 3 week mark.
    I think I have everything in yours. I’ll put it in the “to do” pile

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I found some old tobaccos recipes that I need to revisit. I plan to sub NETs for the Hangsen tobaccos. @Zazie Not sure if I've posted any of these before.

Magic Mousse

Fortune Strike 4% (Or tobacco of choice)

Vanilla Bourbon 1%

VT Chocolate Mousse 2%

TFA Vanilla Swirl 1%

Chocolate Tobacco

Hangsen Ry3 4% (Or tobacco of choice)

Chocolate of choice 2%

Cap Hazelnut 2%

Tobacco Rum

FLV Raisin Rum 1%

TFA Vanilla Bourbon 2%

HS Flue Cured 4% (Or tobacco of choice)
    Which Stixx could be subbed for the raisin rum one? dark fire, ligero or Honduran? Really taking stabs in the dark here

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    It probably is just the med, there are anti convulsants that can have this side effect at various levels, too.

Feel better @Vampire. No I am kidding but get better soon. It sounds like a really painful and PITA discovery.

Anna

*sigh* I really hope so. Trouble is, I'm taking two BP meds, the one I stopped taking was the latest one added (which I probably don't even really need). But BOTH could cause sun issues. I've been walking after the sun goes down, and playing State of Decay 2 most of the day. I have sooo much spring yard work to do, but can't do any of it.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    So COVID is not bad enough I'm suppose to give someone E-coli? I mean, I get there's not a .... to .... transfer of e-coli (I'm also completely unclear about e-coli and how you catch it or why it is a problem but it is something people get exercised about.) I don't KNOW if my neighbor washes their hands.

Plus, had I held on to it, it would look like a roll of toilet paper that got wet, you know all lumpy and clumpy,. LOL I don't believe it is worth much on the TP market.

It was like, an "OH ANNA YOU NEED A KEEPER moment" however. I can't remember if I've even done it before,. Probably, It's just usually it's not the sort of thing you have an existential crisis about and how like, "How am I gonna survive in the future" moment. Etc.

Anna

You're right, I should have asked if it was after or before the flush.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Which Stixx could be subbed for the raisin rum one? dark fire, ligero or Honduran? Really taking stabs in the dark here
    No good sub for the Raisin Rum. It’s really not a booze flavor. More of a yummy. For the tobacco the ligero would be good I think.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    No good sub for the Raisin Rum. It’s really not a booze flavor. More of a yummy. For the tobacco the ligero would be good I think.
    I have the raisin rum, I meant sub for the tobacco :lol:
    More coffee is needed apparently. I’ll go with ligero then.

Reactions: hittman

Users who are viewing this thread