Random DIY mixing and More

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I just mixed the Raspberry Yogurt and the HoneyWood Apple tobacco. They are taking a warm bath. I'm on the ball! And yes @dennism the HoneyWood Apple Tobacco stinks with the nose test. :lol: I haven't vaped it yet to see if it leaves a stinky aroma. But I really don't care if my son thinks it stinks. ;) I do enjoy vaping honey flavors. I'm finishing up a tank now and I'll vape it next.

I'm really enjoying elr. I already have a shopping list on there. Very neat to have everything in one place. And my recipes are growing. :)
For me honeywood tobacco is always a back porch vape.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I've got these cute little 30 ml bottles I bought from a vendor in China. They're the clear plastic like a Chubby Gorilla bottle, but the plastic part with the nozzle that fits over the opening of the bottle that you use to drip the juice into the atty is stuck inside the lid and I can't get it out. I have probably 20 of these bottles and they're all stuck inside the lid.

Has anyone here had this problem? Does anyone have a fix for this? Am I even making sense?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've got these cute little 30 ml bottles I bought from a vendor in China. They're the clear plastic like a Chubby Gorilla bottle, but the plastic part with the nozzle that fits over the opening of the bottle that you use to drip the juice into the atty is stuck inside the lid and I can't get it out. I have probably 20 of these bottles and they're all stuck inside the lid.

Has anyone here had this problem? Does anyone have a fix for this? Am I even making sense?
    I use 99% glass. I’m not sure what kind of plastic bottles you have. Can you post a pic?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Okay. I have located an area to live that is affordable but pleasant and has enough schools around that I can skim terrible adolescents into my office, and rotten little ADHD children. I have ascertained we can find a place to rent that is cheaper than our mortgage. The husband has hired a contractor who can do it all. His work is bland but perfectly reasonable and it's so bland we may have to take down the cool tile work the husband did, but maybe not. Maybe it can be the tiny jewel in our sea of white walls. You always paint em whilte if you are selling. It will be done mid June.+

I have located a property of land that we can afford and have spoken with the agent. I spend like 3 hours after that looking for something better and in other areas, but no, that one is it. I have ascertained what it cost to have them come out and see what a well would cost, and what a dang I forget again, but yeah they do that test thing for the septic tank. When you buy land they give you 30 days to do those tests and if they come back lame well, you can return it. I guess it makes sense because they aren't the end of all time but they ARE expensive and like, well, you know they husband he did topography and checking around and the great field of poop or whatever you call it shouldn't be a problem really, or that is how I understand it to work. It probably doesn't. The well, god only knows.

But well, that is how very much I am not enjoying my current life I guess, or maybe my meds are bad IDK, but like, I want to live my very own life I am never working for anyone than me again. I like me and I think I make a great boss of me.

The house will make us a little money IF WE FORGET ALL THE TIME AND MONEY WE PUT IN BY A LOT. The husband is finishing up his like, "You gotta give us more money" from State Farm. He asked if I should include the warping of the fanblades with the lights. I was like HELL YES. He said they would be depreciated to zero. I said I didn't see how that could happen I mean we could take them to the Salvation Army for a tax donation. You could depreciate them down to a penny but NOT NOTHING.

He thought I was funny who knows. Oh, I also bathed and you know I think I will start doing that in the actual morning, every day. It will be yoga time soon. I really really really need to LEAVE man.

Not this earthly plane although today has been fine. I suppose.

I mean when something just sucks enough maybe you do something else? I bet this is how many home business are started. I have NEVER not worked for an agency and you know I have NEVER not had a supervisors (nice or not) adjudicating my work. I'm sorry my work is great so they can like, suck it, every last one of them.

I guess I feel.... determined? It's gonna take like 5 years to get to a (hopefully sorta low) mortgage I bet we can do it, I mean I'm sure it's DOABLE.

There are trees snow and mountains.

Anna

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012

Yep, I bought some bottles on amazon that did the exact same thing. I sent them back. If they get stuck, they will always get stuck. I don’t think there is a fix for that.

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

You have to screw the top on tight on the bottle, then it locks the nozzle in place when you unscrew the lid.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I tried the raspberry yogurt and it’s great. I don’t think I’ve ever vaped raspberry and it’s quite tasty. I’m surprised the mix doesn’t have a twangy Greek yogurt flavor coming out. Raspberry is strong in small doses that’s for sure. It passed the son smell test. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Okay. I have located an area to live that is affordable but pleasant and has enough schools around that I can skim terrible adolescents into my office, and rotten little ADHD children. I have ascertained we can find a place to rent that is cheaper than our mortgage. The husband has hired a contractor who can do it all. His work is bland but perfectly reasonable and it's so bland we may have to take down the cool tile work the husband did, but maybe not. Maybe it can be the tiny jewel in our sea of white walls. You always paint em whilte if you are selling. It will be done mid June.+

I have located a property of land that we can afford and have spoken with the agent. I spend like 3 hours after that looking for something better and in other areas, but no, that one is it. I have ascertained what it cost to have them come out and see what a well would cost, and what a dang I forget again, but yeah they do that test thing for the septic tank. When you buy land they give you 30 days to do those tests and if they come back lame well, you can return it. I guess it makes sense because they aren't the end of all time but they ARE expensive and like, well, you know they husband he did topography and checking around and the great field of poop or whatever you call it shouldn't be a problem really, or that is how I understand it to work. It probably doesn't. The well, god only knows.

But well, that is how very much I am not enjoying my current life I guess, or maybe my meds are bad IDK, but like, I want to live my very own life I am never working for anyone than me again. I like me and I think I make a great boss of me.

The house will make us a little money IF WE FORGET ALL THE TIME AND MONEY WE PUT IN BY A LOT. The husband is finishing up his like, "You gotta give us more money" from State Farm. He asked if I should include the warping of the fanblades with the lights. I was like HELL YES. He said they would be depreciated to zero. I said I didn't see how that could happen I mean we could take them to the Salvation Army for a tax donation. You could depreciate them down to a penny but NOT NOTHING.

He thought I was funny who knows. Oh, I also bathed and you know I think I will start doing that in the actual morning, every day. It will be yoga time soon. I really really really need to LEAVE man.

Not this earthly plane although today has been fine. I suppose.

I mean when something just sucks enough maybe you do something else? I bet this is how many home business are started. I have NEVER not worked for an agency and you know I have NEVER not had a supervisors (nice or not) adjudicating my work. I'm sorry my work is great so they can like, suck it, every last one of them.

I guess I feel.... determined? It's gonna take like 5 years to get to a (hopefully sorta low) mortgage I bet we can do it, I mean I'm sure it's DOABLE.

There are trees snow and mountains.

Anna
    The field of poop is called a leech field

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I read an article that college kids who are their parent's dependents did not receive anything (or their parents did not receive anything for them). Kids 16 and under count for the stimulus, but not college aged kids still at home. I heard they would fix that for the next stimulus.

I’ve never understood the 16 and under thing on taxes. That’s the most expensive time of their lives from 16-22 and they take away the child tax credit.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I tried the raspberry yogurt and it’s great. I don’t think I’ve ever vaped raspberry and it’s quite tasty. I’m surprised the mix doesn’t have a twangy Greek yogurt flavor coming out. Raspberry is strong in small doses that’s for sure. It passed the son smell test. :)
    Oh,good. I’ll have to try mine soon Mixed with FW Yogurt but I do have the Greek one now.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    No, missed that one. I did get six. Figured that was plenty for a start.

I honestly lost track of how many I got. I accidentally bought the cherry cavendish twice. That’s ok because I do like it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I would love to know what you think of the Flan, please.

It’s really good. I’m not great at explaining flavors but I get something between pudding and custard with either brown sugar or caramel. Anyway it is sweet but I like it.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    You have to screw the top on tight on the bottle, then it locks the nozzle in place when you unscrew the lid.
    I think I was thinking of a different bottle. The bottles I sent back had the little spout stuck...not the spout made into the top.

Users who are viewing this thread