hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've got these cute little 30 ml bottles I bought from a vendor in China. They're the clear plastic like a Chubby Gorilla bottle, but the plastic part with the nozzle that fits over the opening of the bottle that you use to drip the juice into the atty is stuck inside the lid and I can't get it out. I have probably 20 of these bottles and they're all stuck inside the lid.

Has anyone here had this problem? Does anyone have a fix for this? Am I even making sense?

I’ve had that happen once or twice. I use needle nose pliers to pull them out and if they continue to stick then I throw them out.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I've got these cute little 30 ml bottles I bought from a vendor in China. They're the clear plastic like a Chubby Gorilla bottle, but the plastic part with the nozzle that fits over the opening of the bottle that you use to drip the juice into the atty is stuck inside the lid and I can't get it out. I have probably 20 of these bottles and they're all stuck inside the lid.

Has anyone here had this problem? Does anyone have a fix for this? Am I even making sense?
    Tweezers, and yank it out. I use dissecting forceps (fancy word for grippy long nose tweezers).

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

Yes, it has happened to me many times. I used a dental tool but probably anything that isn't too sharp would work. I just worked it up gently by pressing the tool against the side of the cap.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I use 99% glass. I’m not sure what kind of plastic bottles you have. Can you post a pic?

I am trying to post the pics but it's taking forever to download. I think my computer is super slow today or I must be doing something wrong. I'll keep trying.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I tried the raspberry yogurt and it’s great. I don’t think I’ve ever vaped raspberry and it’s quite tasty. I’m surprised the mix doesn’t have a twangy Greek yogurt flavor coming out. Raspberry is strong in small doses that’s for sure. It passed the son smell test. :)
    Raspberry translates very good into vapes IMO. The raspberry I use is pretty strong and why the recipe calls for small amounts. And yes, the Greek Yogurt is not twangy. To me, it almost tastes like it has graham in it.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    It’s really good. I’m not great at explaining flavors but I get something between pudding and custard with either brown sugar or caramel. Anyway it is sweet but I like it.

Thanks! Sounds like Flan to me! I'll have to buy some.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Yep, I bought some bottles on amazon that did the exact same thing. I sent them back. If they get stuck, they will always get stuck. I don’t think there is a fix for that.

That's what I'm thinking about these. They just don't want to unstick. I'll just toss them. I prefer the glass bottles, but these were cheap so I decided to try them.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I'm really sorry that sucks so bad about the tree. It really does. Oy. Houses. Are they worth it? Maybe the great covid scare of 2019 could send us back to caves, I mean our decorative skills have improved a fair bit, I'd think,.

Yeah, houses suck. When I think about buying it and selling it and what it actually COST me I probably could have bought it outright 3 times over etc,

I want a steel house dude, they aren't even ugly if you do them right etc. Many trees on our possible future property I forgot their maintenance but I LOVE climbing trees. The husband would have to help me with the chainsaw part (I mean how to operate it and all) well, okay maybe not.

I'm so tired I gotta get up and do yoga here that will energize. I'm kind of down because like, one (the little brother one I dub him) just sent me an email saying how much I was missed etc. The one who turned me in for mentioning Ibuprofen left me a phone message in teams. He's probably like, wanting to relieve some guilt but IDK I um can't like access it (no permission). Maybe from my laptop I could IDK.

I can't really respond FMLA not approved yet,
    Anna

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I'm off to do yoga man, but I'm feeling down. It really sucks that their little "complaints of me" all added up into a performance improvement plan and stuff. They probably have no idea. I mean, well, you do and say stuff in the moment and then you don't have your person around and you are like, "Huh, I miss that person." It's NICE to be missed dude, but it is ALSO why I almost NEVER complain. It took FEAR of being beaten up by a Harvard trained psychopath to make me file a complaint and that was AFTER trying to work it out through normal supervisory channels.

Part of me just wants to email them all WHAT HAPPENED, in a kind of factual way like, "I'm sorry you don't know my boss freaking hates me because I don't usually discuss this stuff but all your little niggling complaints in the middle of a time when the director was THREATENING to close pediatrics and NOT to mention it, but I actually TALK to the MAs about you know, stuff, because I am friendly and outgoing and they are having NO FUN with their salaries HALVED either, well thank you for taking the time to mention every little thing I did to my BOSS not ME so I could have fixed or resolved it in the MOMENT, I appreciate you waiting for a "Pile on the IBH provider who is working hardest session." Because now I have been censured in writing and guess what, I can't see patients or document because I have no clue what would happen.

I really would like to send a group email TO ALL the providers about that, and how I moved TWICE and how they LIED about it so I had no choice and how I have nothing but debt and ruination and I am spending half my time on a getaway plan that works, and the other half feeling suicidal.

"But, thank you for your kind thoughts about me, not quite sure if I will be back. You could all discuss the situation with MY director or YOUR boss, if you miss me so badly but did what you did without forethought, but that is completely, utterly up to you.

See, that would be a hierarchical error that I would LOVE to make. But likely shouldn't. Okay miserable, time for NO more work or thought about future or past just like YOU KNOW THE MAT.

I wanted to go to Walmart today but like, IDK. We'll see. We are going to Bisbee to deposit the house remediation dough we have achieved so far. Shopping then I think.
    Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I promised I’d try the queen grapes and fantasy grape and I am. Out of the two, I like the fantasy grape better. It tastes like grape soda from when I was a kid. I’m almost feeling like I mixed the queen grapes too high. Both sft are at 6%. The queen is not a strong grape flavor at this percentage and is overly sweet. I might try it again at 3%. Either that or mix the queen with a sour grape flavor.

I got two pods from vaporesso today for review. I’m looking forward to giving them a try.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I promised I’d try the queen grapes and fantasy grape and I am. Out of the two, I like the fantasy grape better. It tastes like grape soda from when I was a kid. I’m almost feeling like I mixed the queen grapes too high. Both sft are at 6%. The queen is not a strong grape flavor at this percentage and is overly sweet. I might try it again at 3%. Either that or mix the queen with a sour grape flavor.

I got two pods from vaporesso today for review. I’m looking forward to giving them a try.
    What is a sour grape flavor?

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    5% Expresso Capellas
    3%Ry4D TFA
    2% Vanilla Bourbon TFA
    1% AP TFA

Morning Coffee

1% FA Express
    .5% Capellas Cup o Joe
    1% Irish Cream
    2% Catalan Cream
    1% Vienna Cream

I'm sorry I don't have much for coffee recipes left.
    thanks. I'll play with the Morning recipe, subbing something for the Cap since I don't got it.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Those sound great (especially "drunk caramel apple"... which booze flavor are you using?)
    Tip: put a very small amount of hazelnut in strawberry (not enough to recognize it's in there but it seems to help strawberry somehow)
    Good tip, never thought of using that combination. Thank you for this.

Users who are viewing this thread