Random DIY mixing and More

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Just did a pick up from my grocery store. Not 1 employee is wear any protection mask or gloves. Does make me really nervous. No one I saw was even wearing a mask or gloves. So much for social distance being observed. Went out on Sunday to the po to pick up my mail and not a soul in sight, smile. But today it looks like everything is normal. Its not the guidelines keeping people inside here, its the lack of having any money. Guess a bunch of peeps got their checks.

smh

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well then, I dont have it so I will use 1% of the ones I do have.

Thx sounds good for something a little different.
    :)
    For the Boysenberry/Raspberry just use 1% of each if you have both flavors

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Just did a pick up from my grocery store. Not 1 employee is wear any protection mask or gloves. Does make me really nervous. No one I saw was even wearing a mask or gloves. So much for social distance being observed. Went out on Sunday to the po to pick up my mail and not a soul in sight, smile. But today it looks like everything is normal. Its not the guidelines keeping people inside here, its the lack of having any money. Guess a bunch of peeps got their checks.

smh
    I have been very cautious, but even at my age(73), I'm tired of living in constant fear.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My wife came outside last night while I was mowing and told me that she checked the account we use for tax money and the stimulus check was pending. She was just astounded. I guess she didn't really think we were going to get it this soon or something. We talked a little last night about what we wanted to do with it and think we might pay my oldest daughter's rent for next month since she's not working due to the shut down and maybe pay some on her student loan. She just graduated college last year so we claimed her as a dependent and she didn't get a stimulus check.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I have been very cautious, but even at my age(73), I'm tired of living in constant fear.
    So I am but am also being cautious as I am 67. I had gloves on and a mask even tho I knew I wasn't gonna be in public since I did not have to enter the store. It just that it only takes 1 slip up. I only go out when I absolutely have to. Like choosing the day and time to go to po. With groceries, I kinda have to go when I can get a pick up time slot. They have been so busy I had to wait a week and a half from the time I ordered to when I was able to pick up. Good thing I ordered before cubbards were totally bare.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My wife came outside last night while I was mowing and told me that she checked the account we use for tax money and the stimulus check was pending. She was just astounded. I guess she didn't really think we were going to get it this soon or something. We talked a little last night about what we wanted to do with it and think we might pay my oldest daughter's rent for next month since she's not working due to the shut down and maybe pay some on her student loan. She just graduated college last year so we claimed her as a dependent and she didn't get a stimulus check.
    That's nice of you.:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    So I am but am also being cautious as I am 67. I had gloves on and a mask even tho I knew I wasn't gonna be in public since I did not have to enter the store. It just that it only takes 1 slip up. I only go out when I absolutely have to. Like choosing the day and time to go to po. With groceries, I kinda have to go when I can get a pick up time slot. They have been so busy I had to wait a week and a half from the time I ordered to when I was able to pick up. Good thing I ordered before cubbards were totally bare.

Dd and I are waiting for an Instacart order from the Grocery. I think sometime between yesterday and Monday. Given the number of orders we're figuring on at least Monday.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Dd and I are waiting for an Instacart order from the Grocery. I think sometime between yesterday and Monday. Given the number of orders we're figuring on at least Monday.
    Can't get Instacart to deliver here. Or I would. But gotta take what I can get. If you order any type of groceries from Amazon plan on paying way more for the item than in grocery store. Even with Prime there is so much price gouging going on its highway robbery. There is 1 item I can get --Boost Nutritional Drink--that is the same price as Walmart so I do order that but its just a regular item not a grocery item.

Users who are viewing this thread