Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Uh, @FranC , that don't sound good. Sorry. PB cereal might be my worst vape ever. I do not like PB and most empathically I don't like cereal. I did not get here soon enough. I like crud like Muesli and also, occasionally, NON sugared cornflakes with no sugar at all. There's enough sweet in the cornflakes. I also will NEVER use instant oatmeal. I do not know what is wrong with people it takes SEVEN to EIGHT minutes to make the real thing. I don't want some cup of tasteless crap I gotta shove in the microwave with water? WATER? Proper oatmeal is made with milk dude.

Uh, sorry for the rant I hope you LOVE IT!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Tiny boxes, just enter "See Attached".

Yeah I did a bit of that but they wanted you to enter like positions dates, what you did that qualified as "Advanced practice and how so." They had freaking 500 CHARACTERS to do it. At the end I just put See the rest of my two decades long resume, I can't fit anymore. I MEAN.

Anyway. I feel like crap. I am coughing again. If I get pneumonia now I am gonna lose my sh:censored:. Even the husband was like, "You look awful." I was like "I FEEL awful." Got a feeling the floor may not happen but I am FO SHO going to mix. I mean.....Gah. I might as well do something fun.

I rewicked two RTAs and it didn't go so hot. My damn rose three fumytech the holes are so tiny you can't wedge anything in them successfully. I tried for a long time. I need to not over tighten. I have learned to do this with 510 pins but not glass yet. I finally took the atomizer off the mod. I cleaned it THROUGHLY. Coulda done with a bit more rinsing it tastes a bit like soap. But not A TON just a little bit. I'm trying to vape through it because it was the last of an eliquid I need to make today, toasted Coconut Tropical Sherbert. I think it's a one shot actually but I like to "Improve it." I added more toasted coconut last time and I MIGHT try some ice cream this time around. IDK. I think in my head it would be good a bit creamier. We will see. Gotta get on the blog soon and do all that but I am just so TIRED. I feel like crap but more like pneumonia crap actually. I will save my energy for something fun because if the husband says I look bad well I could be at death's door.

So don't want pneumonia I thought I was getting better. I am DEMANDING the pneumonia shot next time but the docs all say "You quit smoking your lungs are fine!" Yeah, the freaking ARE until I get pneumonia and then they are all like "You are too sick to get it right now."

I hate medicine sometimes.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Uh, @FranC , that don't sound good. Sorry. PB cereal might be my worst vape ever. I do not like PB and most empathically I don't like cereal. I did not get here soon enough. I like crud like Muesli and also, occasionally, NON sugared cornflakes with no sugar at all. There's enough sweet in the cornflakes. I also will NEVER use instant oatmeal. I do not know what is wrong with people it takes SEVEN to EIGHT minutes to make the real thing. I don't want some cup of tasteless crap I gotta shove in the microwave with water? WATER? Proper oatmeal is made with milk dude.

Uh, sorry for the rant I hope you LOVE IT!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah I did a bit of that but they wanted you to enter like positions dates, what you did that qualified as "Advanced practice and how so." They had freaking 500 CHARACTERS to do it. At the end I just put See the rest of my two decades long resume, I can't fit anymore. I MEAN.

Anyway. I feel like crap. I am coughing again. If I get pneumonia now I am gonna lose my sh:censored:. Even the husband was like, "You look awful." I was like "I FEEL awful." Got a feeling the floor may not happen but I am FO SHO going to mix. I mean.....Gah. I might as well do something fun.

I rewicked two RTAs and it didn't go so hot. My damn rose three fumytech the holes are so tiny you can't wedge anything in them successfully. I tried for a long time. I need to not over tighten. I have learned to do this with 510 pins but not glass yet. I finally took the atomizer off the mod. I cleaned it THROUGHLY. Coulda done with a bit more rinsing it tastes a bit like soap. But not A TON just a little bit. I'm trying to vape through it because it was the last of an eliquid I need to make today, toasted Coconut Tropical Sherbert. I think it's a one shot actually but I like to "Improve it." I added more toasted coconut last time and I MIGHT try some ice cream this time around. IDK. I think in my head it would be good a bit creamier. We will see. Gotta get on the blog soon and do all that but I am just so TIRED. I feel like crap but more like pneumonia crap actually. I will save my energy for something fun because if the husband says I look bad well I could be at death's door.

So don't want pneumonia I thought I was getting better. I am DEMANDING the pneumonia shot next time but the docs all say "You quit smoking your lungs are fine!" Yeah, the freaking ARE until I get pneumonia and then they are all like "You are too sick to get it right now."

I hate medicine sometimes.

Anna
    See a damn doctor.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans for today?

I made another recipe from BCF's Community Recipe Pack, the Dragon's Royale. It's got a little bit of a bunch of fruits like Peach, Raspberry, Dragonfruit, Blood Orange, Lychee and even Red Bowl. It's supposed to taste mostly like peach, however. It's got no cream or bakery, so I should be able to try some tomorrow.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I made another recipe from BCF's Community Recipe Pack, the Dragon's Royale. It's got a little bit of a bunch of fruits like Peach, Raspberry, Dragonfruit, Blood Orange, Lychee and even Red Bowl. It's supposed to taste mostly like peach, however. It's got no cream or bakery, so I should be able to try some tomorrow.
    Hope you like it.:)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    One of my favorite ice creams is cherry vanilla. I have cherries-inw- coming next week.
    I'm thinking 4% vbic-cap-and 2% inw-cherries, but I'll take all the help I can get.

That sounds fantastic to me! I made a cherry recipe recently that has no cherry in it. I found it on ELR the other day and I was very curious about it. To me, it needs to be a bit more tart, but it's good. It's called True Cherry and it is by FedorWK. I am thinking it might be really good to substitute for cherry flavorings in a mix if you aren't able to find a cherry that you really like.

True Cherry by FedorWK on ELR

Liquid Stevia .05%
    Pear (TPA) 2%
    Pineapple (Inawera) 1%
    Plum (TPA) 4%

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Um, there aren't really any "real" doctors in Douglas to "see" right now. I could try to get in to see (perhaps by telemedicine my PCP who never listens to anything anyway. But yeah, I will try to go.

I refuse to go to the ER in Douglas that sounds like stabbing me repeatedly in the groin or something. I might go to Bisbee if I HAD to but IDK. I will try a doctor on Monday unless I get worse or whatever.

I'm just irritated. I"m gonna go mix. It will be fun and distracting. The floors can wait....

IDK about my medbox I am not feeling so organized have to see how mixing goes. Bah.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Um, there aren't really any "real" doctors in Douglas to "see" right now. I could try to get in to see (perhaps by telemedicine my PCP who never listens to anything anyway. But yeah, I will try to go.

I refuse to go to the ER in Douglas that sounds like stabbing me repeatedly in the groin or something. I might go to Bisbee if I HAD to but IDK. I will try a doctor on Monday unless I get worse or whatever.

I'm just irritated. I"m gonna go mix. It will be fun and distracting. The floors can wait....

IDK about my medbox I am not feeling so organized have to see how mixing goes. Bah.

Anna
    Well, have fun mixing and don't drop anything.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I ended up dumping the pb custard I was trying from a recipe I found. There was something harsh about it. I think it would be better with a couple pb flavors instead of just tfa.
    IDK I don’t find the TFA harsh at all.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    What a difference a long steep makes!

Back on Groundhog Day, February 2, I mixed an SFT of my untried Wonder Flavors Vanilla Runyan Custard at 4%. I tasted it after about 3 weeks and I didn't like it because I tasted too much anise. I put it away again and didn't think I would ever try it again. Wanting to toss it so I could use the bottle for other mixes, I decided to try it again and it is fantastic! I've been vaping it for 3 days now. I don't taste anise at all, but there is a vague smidgin of a fruity taste and I am thinking it must be the anise. This one needs a very long steep!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I ended up dumping the pb custard I was trying from a recipe I found. There was something harsh about it. I think it would be better with a couple pb flavors instead of just tfa.
    I screenshot shot this meaning to share it with you, and forgot :blush:
    I marked out the names for privacy, I hope. The discussion was initially pb + ap. The % comment is for ap.
    12547899-143D-45DB-BE47-740E840E3A57.jpeg

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

Users who are viewing this thread