The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DLKnives

DLKnives Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Spoke to soon, now have massive heartburn. Ugh. Had to throw my coffee away.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
  2. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I hope you have something to take for that.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I still don’t have the right grapes in my Grape Love mix. I really haven’t done much with grape til now. Anybody have a opinion on the tastiest grapes?

• Like Like x 4
  4. rosesense

rosesense ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Good morning from rainy TN. Chaos here as new house closing is delayed, SIL deploys on the 1st, renters for this house plan to move in on the 1st. Eeek

• Optimistic Optimistic x 13
  5. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Wow, I hope that works out somehow.

• Agree Agree x 7
  6. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Grape has been a hard one to get right. I haven’t come up with a distinct favorite yet.

• Like Like x 5
  7. hittman

Supporting member
    Good luck rose. Moving is never easy especially dealing with mortgage companies.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  8. NolaMel

NolaMel ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Cherry cobbler from our contest got a second test last evening. The cherry reminds me of the tart cherry juice my mom drinks for her arthritis. Dark cherry, tart, not particularly sweet. Not getting much crust/pastry. I may try some with granola, since it’s pretty aggressive.
    Trying to decide on the cannoli or cereal to give a second test.

• Like Like x 10
  9. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I just mixed the Girl Scout Thin Mints and Samoas. I doubled HIC’s recipe. I probably shouldn’t have doubled the peppermint though as it’s taking over. However I’m loving the thin mint.

Girl Scout Samoas (HIC’s recipe with changes)

2.00% Chocolate (TPA)
    1.00% Cocoa (Jungle Flavors)
    2.00% Coconut (TPA)
    4.00% Cookie (Purilum)
    2.00% DX Caramel (TPA)
    1.00% Signature DX Butterscotch (TPA)
    2.00% Vienna Cream (FA)
    2.00% Walnut Super Concentrated (WF)

Girl Scout Thin Mints (HIC’s recipe with changes)

4.00% Cocoa (Jungle Flavors)
    2.00% Cookie (Purilum)
    1.00% DX Caramel (TPA)
    3.00% Peppermint (TPA)
    1.00% Signature DX Brown Sugar (TPA)
    1.00% Vienna Cream (FA)

• Like Like x 9
  10. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Wait a minute, these are no longer HIC’s as I substituted flavors. Changing the name.

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  11. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
  12. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Very stressful! Hope it all comes together with the timing. My neighbors sold their house as soon as it went on the market. They were moving yesterday. I wonder who my new neighbors are gonna be.

• Like Like x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Is there a sub for Vienna Cream?

• Like Like x 4
  14. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I have. Our HS class one of the thigs we did from 9th grad on was raise money toward a senor class trip. Our bio teacher, she was like "innocence instead of age" in a sort of Dorian Grey way, well she pulled me aside when I was going to Swarthmore to whisper awkwardly, "You might experience alcohol or even drugs." I didn't say what I was thinking which was, "Gosh I BETTER!" and ALSO "Half the class, myself included, smoke MJ out of a carrot pipe after lunch."

But anyway, we were on a REAL budget and that meant our tour group was REAL cheap. Our first night in the capital city, we had bedbugs. They are evil. I wound up sleeping in the bathtub. LOL some of it was incredible like in good and bad ways. We almost plunged off a mountain which like, seriously one tire was hanging off the edge and it was NOT good. Someone in the back screamed, "We need to get out!!!!" Another equally dilapidated tour bus came by and pulled us off. The live volcano well, it just had a sign going "travelling further is danger." So of course we ran up there, and some of us lit cigarettes off glowing lava it was incredible. The volcano actually erupted the next day so it could have been a made for TV movie. Our tour guide "Alfonso" (I will never forget Alfonso he loved MJ I should specify Michael Jackson although he seemed into both) took us to his home city.

He said they had never met Americans it may have been a gimmick. IDK they sure acted like they had not. One HS pal created a "disco sensation" by showing off her moves at the club they had. Also gosh, I will never forget her trying to ask for eggs one morning (huevos) see I am learning by imitating a chicken laying eggs. It didn't go well.

Man it was a great and awful trip. It ended on a high note, me convicting a pal, yes she had bought weed and not smoked all of it but hiding it in a suitcase travelling back from CR was NOT GOOD. I finally handed her some of it and said, "Pack us a bowl" and then flushed the rest of it and we smoked until she calmed down.

LOL after that trip the teachers decide USA only I was like, "FOR SHAME."

If I marry a jillionaire some day I am expat-ing it to CR it's incredible. I liked it so much that after HS well, my mom took me on a trip and I suggested CR and it was a lot better because she rented a car and we stayed in real hotels and I could charge beer right to m mom s room. OR beer IS THE BEST.

Thanks! Copied! Some of those were on my list. I MUST try avocado soon.;

@*RJ* I hope everything works out! @DJknives I hope you feel better soon.

I feel bad but I did sleep in. The hair is a thing of beauty the rest, not so much. I am wheezing a LOT despite Albuterol SO I am going to the doc tomorrow I think. I will find SOMEONE.

I need to go to Walmart. I really do. I am thinking of like going later in the day I am coughing like crazy. Man

Meh.
    Anna

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 1
  15. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I am really not sure. You could try any ol’ cream and I think it would be fine.

• Like Like x 4
  16. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    As a matter of fact @dennism , I substituted every single flavor except Vienna cream. That’s the only one I had in the same brand.

• Like Like x 2
  17. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    thanks

• Like Like x 2
  18. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ll just have to try again. I’m going to leave the FLV Grape and try INW White Grape with it I think.

• Like Like x 3
  19. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @hittman keeps telling me Pudding Base isn’t very sweet so I tried a simple 2 flavor mix and he’s right. It isn’t that sweet. I’ll have to mix it with a better fruit next time.

• Like Like x 8
  20. hittman

Supporting member
    Hey, there’s a first time for everything.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1