Random DIY mixing and More

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
If you like to mix fruit with your NETs I would suggest Aged Burley or Honduran Ligero. I think my fav for that now is the Aged Burley
The only experience I've had with NETS is from HHV,(premixed) years ago. This will be a new experience for me.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man I thought I found my favorite ever one shot but I didn't. It's driving me nuts man, I can't remember what it is. The one I mixed is nice, lovely even. But it's not the one I bought that I was like WOAH at.

Maybe I can check my Chef's order (number two) and see if any descriptions jog my memory.

I so want to try the mango Lassi but that requires another setup. I got a new rta I wanted to try that looks easy but I'm tired I could see it going badly. IDK.

Anna

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
ok so that wasn't probably a good idea
with my immunity and energy levels, i've been working on upping my vitamins....
also needed to up my energy so decided to try ginkgo biloba, L-Tyrosine, and CoQ10
I probably shouldn't have taken all 3 together....got a headache and feeling a bit off, kind of like too much caffeine too quickly...and kind of all over the place right now
lol ug i'm now up to 15 vitamins + my 5 daily meds + 3 allergy/sinus meds
but it's been working, the last time my dr ran tests I was only low on potassium (it's nearly impossible to reach the daily recommended doses) and d3 was low but within the standards.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
so playing with my cheesecake some more, decided to try a bourbon cheesecake...
not bad....switched out the deep fried pastry dough with biscuit, i think it was throwing the mix off a bit (will test it by itself next)
diyfs cheesecake 1.25%
LA cheesecake 1.25%
PUR new york cheesecake 1.75%
wf mascarpone cheese 2.75%
tfa cheesecake graham crust 1.25%
tfa bavarian cream .75%
bickford vanilla custard 1.25%
tfa graham cracker clear 1.75%
inw biscuit .25%
river sugar crunch .25%
tfa kentucky bourbon 2.50%

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I DO NOT FEEL GOOD I AM SICK OF THIS CRAP.

They aren't hospitalizing me! No! That is where you go to die! Like NOOO I hope my ditzy PCP can read my X-ray correctly. I think I'm gonna print out the French treatment and ask for it the one that costs 6 bucks instead fo 3K!

Man though I think I need a lung X-ray for sho. That bit about your "lungs hurting" is totally true. They totally hurt non stop now. Maybe I can call and find out. I don't want to go to the ER but maybe it is pretty quiet. I guess I could go to the ER . It would have to be by myself. The husband is at death's door like going and getting the Walmart stuff. I cannot tell if he is tired, or anxious, or getting sick that would not be cool. He was gone a while.

I will say I was poking through the physician's insert looking for magnesium interactions and I just HATE reading those, although I have read my share. CVS did not include any helpful package info. I did learn it had the prolonged QT thing though and I do not have it. My pdoc said it was a have it or not and since I was taking 3 at the same time I was al golden there. I learned it does not treat gonorreah and then I was like "F this, I am gonna good rx it so there it was 2 hours, so I took it." I will see after dinner, I may call Douglas ER and see what they might do for my condition. It is SO expensive though .I mean a pauper's grave might be less. If my lungs still ache and whatnot I will put it on my table for consideration but I am NOT taking the husband he sucks like a furred creature trapped in a foot trap. I guess if I spent 19 months in traction, relearning how to pee, poop or walk and such I might not like I t either.

I can be pleasant, I can be polite, I know WHY things take the time they do in hospitals and it's insurance plus burn out.

Anna

I do not believe I am going to die but this is MISERY.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I just realized I’m woefully short on orange citrus flavorings. Is there anyone running a sale today or a code to drop the price on an order today?

BCF always has the 6% off using ECF code.

GremberryFarms (formerly Gremlin DIY) has all FA flavorings at 15% off...no coupon code needed. You can also use the code GREMLIN for 5% off all the time.

OSDIY has an on-going minimum of 12% off using ECF code.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If you haven't checked out Gremberry Farms Weekly Specials this week...they have TFA Acai in it, as well as 2 LA fruity flavorings, WF Walnut, and several others. They're also running Stixx Mix at Buy1Get1 and all FA flavorings are 15% off (no coupon code needed).

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
BCF always has the 6% off using ECF code.

GremberryFarms (formerly Gremlin DIY) has all FA flavorings at 15% off...no coupon code needed. You can also use the code GREMLIN for 5% off all the time.

OSDIY has an on-going minimum of 12% off using ECF code.
Thank you, I went with Gremberry farms. Crisis averted, bunch of orange & tangerine related flavorings along with some TFA dragonfruit to round out the bunch on the way. I appreciate the help y’all.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I DO NOT FEEL GOOD I AM SICK OF THIS CRAP.

They aren't hospitalizing me! No! That is where you go to die! Like NOOO I hope my ditzy PCP can read my X-ray correctly. I think I'm gonna print out the French treatment and ask for it the one that costs 6 bucks instead fo 3K!

Man though I think I need a lung X-ray for sho. That bit about your "lungs hurting" is totally true. They totally hurt non stop now. Maybe I can call and find out. I don't want to go to the ER but maybe it is pretty quiet. I guess I could go to the ER . It would have to be by myself. The husband is at death's door like going and getting the Walmart stuff. I cannot tell if he is tired, or anxious, or getting sick that would not be cool. He was gone a while.

I will say I was poking through the physician's insert looking for magnesium interactions and I just HATE reading those, although I have read my share. CVS did not include any helpful package info. I did learn it had the prolonged QT thing though and I do not have it. My pdoc said it was a have it or not and since I was taking 3 at the same time I was al golden there. I learned it does not treat gonorreah and then I was like "F this, I am gonna good rx it so there it was 2 hours, so I took it." I will see after dinner, I may call Douglas ER and see what they might do for my condition. It is SO expensive though .I mean a pauper's grave might be less. If my lungs still ache and whatnot I will put it on my table for consideration but I am NOT taking the husband he sucks like a furred creature trapped in a foot trap. I guess if I spent 19 months in traction, relearning how to pee, poop or walk and such I might not like I t either.

I can be pleasant, I can be polite, I know WHY things take the time they do in hospitals and it's insurance plus burn out.

Anna

I do not believe I am going to die but this is MISERY.
How are your oxygen levels?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Like 93 to 96 depending. Not hot not so not hot, I will go tomorrow and if I can't see my PCP I am just gonna pack up and go to Sierra Vista because I GIVE UP.
I can hook me up to my pulse ox overnight but like, I am thinking I need medial help and I never freaking think that.
Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Like 93 to 96 depending. Not hot not so not hot, I will go tomorrow and if I can't see my PCP I am just gonna pack up and go to Sierra Vista because I GIVE UP.
    I can hook me up to my pulse ox overnight but like, I am thinking I need medial help and I never freaking think that.
    Anna
    Just go before something bad happens,

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Morning Random Mixers!

Hope everyone is in good shape, and I really hope Anna gets help today.

I was getting ready for knee replacement before the virus hit but now they're doing elective surgeries again so I have started doing leg exercises while in my recliner to get ready. I do leg lifts and do 25 at a time now and my legs feel much better! Glad I got going on this!

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Good morning. I’m enjoying vaping my Girl Scout mixes. I don’t think they taste like the cookies exactly but they are vapeable. Monday again. Time flies for me with the stay at home orders. Today I go with my son to a doctor’s appointment and tomorrow I go with Dad to his appointment. I’m ready to get out of the house but it still scares me to have to go near people. :blink:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I love watching eagle nests. A few days ago an eagle brought in baby crows to eat but started brooding the last baby instead. The eagles were confused for some reason. The crow never ate as they eat differently than eagles although the eagles offered him food twice (sort of). They were snuggling with the crow and protecting it from rain even. Crow parents dive bombed the nest for hours and days and the baby crow kept cawing and the eagles got rough with it a couple of times as everyone was stressed. It didn't end well, the crow was smothered accidentally underneath the eaglet. Broke my heart as I'm very sensitive to animals. However, right after it died I went outside to cut grass and there were two small crows on my bird feeder. It made me feel better. I regularly feed a crow family in my yard. I'm now obsessed with crows and have learned a lot by reading about them. But that is not normal eagle behavior. There is a story of eagles successfully raising a hawk a few years ago though. So interesting to me. Poor baby crow.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. RJ, I rarely get ads. I must have a pop up blocker and not even realized it. What browser are you using?

I got one more old recipe mixed yesterday. It's the Berry berry good. I remembered liking it and am not sure why I never remixed it. Anyway, I've got 30ml steeping. I normally bring the blackberry biscuit recipe with me to use on the way to work but it started going bland after a while. It might be better to use it fresh after the mix. I haven't given up on it but am going to give it a break for a while. Instead, I used the LMN# on the way to work. I forgot how much I liked it. I wish I could openly vape at work but know that's never going to happen.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Good morning. RJ, I rarely get ads. I must have a pop up blocker and not even realized it. What browser are you using?

I got one more old recipe mixed yesterday. It's the Berry berry good. I remembered liking it and am not sure why I never remixed it. Anyway, I've got 30ml steeping. I normally bring the blackberry biscuit recipe with me to use on the way to work but it started going bland after a while. It might be better to use it fresh after the mix. I haven't given up on it but am going to give it a break for a while. Instead, I used the LMN# on the way to work. I forgot how much I liked it. I wish I could openly vape at work but know that's never going to happen.
    I use Chrome. I just downloaded Adblock Plus and so far so good! Not sure why I waited so long. Took seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread