The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I think dark bourbon cream is a very good "boozey" vape.

• Like Like x 4
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    It's SUCH a good flavor FW IIRC? PJReid loves it.

Well, manager called me back good for her an said she had requested stuff. I was in the middle of a coughing fit time for more ah, Albuterol I think. I was like, "Dude, I am sorry I yelled, but really this stuff... " She was like, "No, no I'm sorry and I will be talking to your claims manager." I was like, cool so where you want me to send my chest X ray tomorrow?" LOL I'm sure it's vile. Even when I had pneumonia for 18 months I didn't have any dips dude, in my o2 sats they ruthlessly remained like, 98 or whatever. I bet it looks like black lung in there at the moment.

Unfortunately my PCP is such a twit, much time will be spent telling him what to write. Kevin Spur, DO. It's such an unfortunate name, man.

I cannot WAIT to leave this hateful place. I did no apply for anywhere today because the rest I'm into well, I have some time although new stuff pops up all the time, meh, maybe I will search, maybe not. IDK.

Anna

• Like Like x 8
  3. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Take care of your health first.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Love Love x 1
  4. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    What does pitaya flavor taste like?

• Like Like x 3
  5. vaper1960

vaper1960 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I finally tried my simple 3 flavor recipe:
    (WF) Coissant
    (PUR) Creamy caramel
    (FW) Hazelnut
    I mentioned loving the simple pastry with caramel and walnuts... that's what gave me the idea (but hazelnut is just so much better than walnut)
    It's so good! Can't give you % because I did this "trial and error" in my tank. I am going to vape this little 2ml tank all evening.
    Will actually mix a 10ml batch and post % soon. It doesn't fit the actualy pastry I remember, but I think a little vanilla would be a nice touch.

• Like Like x 7
  6. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Ok... I'll take your word on that. You are not the only one to mention that being a good one ;)

• Like Like x 3
  7. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    The only apple I like is "apple pie" but I did do some tests with (PUR) butter mint and tried it with a (pre-made) green apple... not bad at all (to my surprise)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    That's one I am very interested in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I agree... maybe up the biscuit (but even better... (WF) croissant is yummy)

• Like Like x 3
  10. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    That is surprising cuz it sounds foul. No offense. Some fruits I just can't stomach in a vape and sour apple would be one of them.

But GREEN banana is totally okay. :lol: We have widely varying tastes.

@FranC did you decide on love, or hate? On the molinberry one shot?? (Okay mom I won't do much I mean I just may look is all. An application is taking me about 15 minutes now, just gotta keep changing the cover letter, etc.

Anna

• Like Like x 4
  11. vaper1960

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Hey Anna (@stols001 ) I know you don't feel well, but good to see you interacting on the DIY stuff.
    Green banana... hmm... I will add it to my list (forgot... what brand?)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just thinking that if you had to do an actual in person interview it would be good to not be sick. Not sure on the one-shot yet

• Like Like x 3
  13. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It’s a MB one-shot.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Yep green banana and like bamboo milk. My favorite one to date (except the one I can no longer locate :(

Hmm. I dyed my hair, this is me yesterday. A bit of makeup I could be okay... like the darker red I used burgundy this time. Less sexy more professional. I rise to occasions my brain could be mush and I could spit out the right social work answers like a social work bot.

Yesterday, I am afraid, I returned to my social work ROOTS and the husband was telling me his nephew's catastrophes and I was like, no offense but I would have ALLOWED your sis to marry my BIL but I would have STERILIZED him first.

LOL. I kind of meant it. That was the first recorded SW, "Friendly visits' to recommend sterilization of the degenerates, or not. To be FAIR I saw how my nephew turned out.

To also be fair my son is fantastic, and on paper he don't LOOK so good. Genetics wise. LOL. dark red (3).jpg
    Honestly neither do I (on paper) but I turned out great. LOL. Sterilize no one, I'm not HITLER.

The nephew though, oy. To be fair some of it was environmental. I sorta wanted to take him in for a bit, but there wasn't time before he impregnated some chick. The husband was really happy about that.

Anna

• Like Like x 9
  15. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was thinking more of avoiding a coughing fit during an interview

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    That's a reasonable point. Stop the coughing first. Although if I was an employer I'd be like, "Sweet herd immunity she'll be fine by the time we finish the background check." (It takes forever) but hey, who knows how ppl think. LOL have not been invited to interview yet but they do all this checking and rating and crud. Etc.

If my PCP don't fix me up right (I want the other drug, the hydroquineline, so much! Or however it is spelled. Plenty of folks taking it outpatient now. Maybe I can convince the dope into doing it, like if I talk really fast.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  17. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    There are 2 types of that drug?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Shadav

Shadav Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    if you like pina colada, you're welcome to try mine
    tfa pineapple 2.50%
    pur golden pineapple 2%
    tfa coconut 2%
    tfa coconut candy 2.5%
    tfa black cherry .25%
    tfa key lime .25%
    tfa meringue 1.25%
    tfa sweet cream 1.25%
    fw vanilla bean ice cream 1.00%
    tfa brandy 1%
    diyfs rum 1%
    ws-23 .07%

it's pretty good to me but as always i'm still looking to improve on it

• Like Like x 8
  19. NolaMel

NolaMel ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I’m glad you recommended it. I love the green banana. It’s fresh without being too fruity.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  20. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That’s too many flavors for me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3