Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Those are certainly a lot cheaper. But what the hey--a one-time startup cost of $17 ain't bad.
During the winter I plan on brewing milk Kefir, but storing water Kefir grains by dehydrating and freezing them.
Since I make yogurt weekly already, I'll probably just stick to the water variety.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Do you like it? Is it super cool? I am still waiting on the second one.....I am ALMOST feeling okay enough (my mango lassi is calling me deeply and I DO have a 4th like, uh, Preciio tank and I imagine that might be heaven.... I also bought a Oumier Wasp Nano and I can't remember what it's about or why I got it but it LOOKS okay.)

Have a feeling after dinner (feeling a bit more clear headed, eh? I might just want to sample that Mango Lassi.. It SMELLED so good.) I could see if I am moving in the right direction... at least.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Do you like it? Is it super cool? I am still waiting on the second one.....I am ALMOST feeling okay enough (my mango lassi is calling me deeply and I DO have a 4th like, uh, Preciio tank and I imagine that might be heaven.... I also bought a Oumier Wasp Nano and I can't remember what it's about or why I got it but it LOOKS okay.)

Have a feeling after dinner (feeling a bit more clear headed, eh? I might just want to sample that Mango Lassi.. It SMELLED so good.) I could see if I am moving in the right direction... at least.

Anna
    Waiting to see if you like it.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh, @FranC I was doing something the whole time! Waiting for the COVID 19 to pass! I mean... that's what my healthcare providers told me would happen. I monitored myself the whole time and etc. So IDK. I would have gone somewhere if instructed but I just wasn't. I had s a mediumly bad case. It was only the getting better then worse that concerned me. If I'd known about the 104 plus fever thing, I woulda made my husband take me to a nice hospital in Tucson we were RIGHT THERE.

I don't think I did a terrible job or anything but I'm glad for sure I got the chest x ray and labwork. But before that I was doing what I read MANY people were doing which was suffering from home for a ridiculously long time .That's what they were all saying and I was like, "Yep, yep."

It sucked but I am hoping it is ALMOST over.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh, @FranC I was doing something the whole time! Waiting for the COVID 19 to pass! I mean... that's what my healthcare providers told me would happen. I monitored myself the whole time and etc. So IDK. I would have gone somewhere if instructed but I just wasn't. I had s a mediumly bad case. It was only the getting better then worse that concerned me. If I'd known about the 104 plus fever thing, I woulda made my husband take me to a nice hospital in Tucson we were RIGHT THERE.

I don't think I did a terrible job or anything but I'm glad for sure I got the chest x ray and labwork. But before that I was doing what I read MANY people were doing which was suffering from home for a ridiculously long time .That's what they were all saying and I was like, "Yep, yep."

It sucked but I am hoping it is ALMOST over.

Anna
    I’m really hoping you’re right.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Anna

I do like it. I’m hoping the new one will take a 21700 battery. I have a feeling I might get one for review. I hope so anyway.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Waiting to see if you like it.

I do. It’s a little heavy but not bad. I now have every aegis made. It’s too big for a pocket carry but will make a nice at home mod. I might even buy a couple 26650 batteries to use in it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I do. It’s a little heavy but not bad. I now have every aegis made. It’s too big for a pocket carry but will make a nice at home mod. I might even buy a couple 26650 batteries to use in it.
    Too hefty for me but glad you like it.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I tried cheesecake with strawberry... it was good but then I tried cheesecake with lemon (both that I have) OMG it's so good (maybe it's just been awhile since I vaped lemon) BTW, I added extra graham to the cheesecake (always do) and next time I will add some (WF) flapper pie for the meringue and have a decent LMP. Anyway, going to try the oranges tomorrow. I am in cheesecake heaven (wish I had more fruit flavors to try) Just rambling but it's kinda slow on the forums so if you all don't mind...

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I would really like to get a mod that takes 21700 batteries (single) My charger will work with them but all I have right now is a couple 18650s. How do you guys feel about the adapter sleeves (until I get some 21700s)?
    I use the selves too for my topside
    but I can't do single battery mods, lmfao I go through dual batteries enough as is....

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    They're fine. I feel like the mods feel a bit more solid with an actual larger battery in them and either there really IS something to this whole giving yourself AMP room well I have a 21600 battery or whatever that has the EXACT mah of one of my LGs and it still lasts ridiculously longer with the correct battery and I vape it at higher wattage. But, it's fine and they work fine until you are waiting for your next battery offer.

I LOOKED at the nano thing I had and I was like "bubble upgrade to 2 ml?" and "What was I thinking" and then I was like, "Oh that's right it looked cool, and it wasn't glass it is some type of plastic material. It really does look cool and WILL look cool until the first half tank is vaped, then it will look vile and I will be cleaning it non stop. IT has some new weird to me looking thing for clamping coils.... I was just like MEH this might BE the apocalypse for all I know but it can wait a little more time. But then it was too late and I could not select enough of an awesome like, mod to put it on (I am thinking my tesla punk tube but eh, that involves stuff and it all got complicated. SO I was like "Mango can wait one more day." Although, then I looked for a USA jobs website for job seekers mainly a community message board and well IDK we will see how things go but I'm going to have to devote a BUNCH of time to like, um, dealing with crazy nuttiness and where my licensure can even Go .Much to do tomorrow but my fever is still down and it is NIGHT, so yay! It went up a bit midday but it was down in the morning and at night.

I have GOT to start yoga again SOON I'm way too sedentary .Maybe tomorrow I got a jillion things to do but mostly sedentary things. I need my muscles to be at my mental best . I MISS my mat so bad but even yesterday you wuolda had to pay me a SIGNIFICANT sum we are talking thousands, to get ON it and etc. Oy.

I want to wake up before my alarm tomorrow and I want my transcripts to be IN my mailbox tomorrow.,...

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I tried cheesecake with strawberry... it was good but then I tried cheesecake with lemon (both that I have) OMG it's so good (maybe it's just been awhile since I vaped lemon) BTW, I added extra graham to the cheesecake (always do) and next time I will add some (WF) flapper pie for the meringue and have a decent LMP. Anyway, going to try the oranges tomorrow. I am in cheesecake heaven (wish I had more fruit flavors to try) Just rambling but it's kinda slow on the forums so if you all don't mind...
    Ramble away.....

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Hey fellow vapers,hope everyone is healthy and keeping safe.

Ok so normally I'm not into sweet flavors,I'm more of a citric/minty/fresh type of guy.
    So anyway since yesterday i was getting a burnt like taste with my WASP NANO RTA,think it was the wick i put it in to tight.

Since i still haven't got the glasses that i ordered i can't see up close so i went to see my friend who owns the vape shop.
    Asked him to take a look for me and yeah the wick was to tight so he rewicked but since i left my e-juice at home he put in some of his donut flavoured stuff.

Yeah didn't like it,way way to sweet for me so that is why i just told him to put like half a tank so i had enough until i got home.

Refilled my tank again with my usual stuff and hmm,i kinda liked the sweet aftertaste,not to potent just a little hint.

Was thinking of adding some when i do my next mix but unsure of how much i should put into it so i don't make it to sweet.
    Normally this is what i use:

Pack that includes 140ml base+6 nic bottle of 10mg each for a total of 200ml with 6mg of nicotine.

To that i add this:

Shiva - Vapeototal

It's a 30ml bottle of minty fresh goodness,now if i wanted to add some sweetness to it,the donut i tried today for example,how much would it be enough to get a mild hint not overpowering like taste to it?

Was thinking maybe a small 10ml bottle,would that still be to much or is it a good amount to start with?

As a sole flavor i don't like sweet but after refilling my 2ml tank 2 times i can still taste some of the donut and i like it that way,just a hint of sweetness,no more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread