hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Figures, I got an email from bcf that the lb vanilla ice cream I wanted is back in stock now. I have some but was going to stock back up since I was putting an order in earlier this week. I’m not going to pay shipping for one flavor.

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    I tried pliers on the bottom but not the top. I only have one set. :lol: It's not freaking budging. My fingers are raw from trying, even with a towel. I've got a good grip on it...but it won't move. I can move it but the inside chamber and air flow stuff moves with it. When I put the drip tip back on it won't move at all.
    Have you put it in the freezer? Has worked for me with other tanks.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Figures, I got an email from bcf that the lb vanilla ice cream I wanted is back in stock now. I have some but was going to stock back up since I was putting an order in earlier this week. I’m not going to pay shipping for one flavor.
    Next sale.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    and that's why any tanks that I own all have scratches on them...can never get them apart...and yeah i've tried all the tricks....damn near broke one once....used 2 pliers, one on top and one on bottom, used the rubber gripping pads as well with the pliers.....finally got it to come apart but scratched the heck out of it....

i'll just stick to my profile's :p

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I finally got all the dishes and everything cleaned up except for emptying the ashes out of the firebox on the smoker. I’ll wait for tomorrow to do that to make sure everything is burned out. I was low on coffee so got out the grinder and refilled the coffee container. I never did get anything mixed. Maybe later.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Success! I used a very complicated, rarely used method of engineering wizardry to unstick my Zeus x. A hammer! :lol: I did break the glass before the hammer and it wouldn’t budge. But it allowed me to see that it was cross threaded and wonky. A hammer solved it. I just used the spare straight glass and I pulled out a new solo with my key lime pie and it’s wonderful. :vapor: I guess I should buy spare glass but you can’t find it stateside and you have to order from geekvape. Although I haven’t looked for any lately. From now on I’ll use the hammer method first.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Success! I used a very complicated, rarely used method of engineering wizardry to unstick my Zeus x. A hammer! :lol: I did break the glass before the hammer and it wouldn’t budge. But it allowed me to see that it was cross threaded and wonky. A hammer solved it. I just used the spare straight glass and I pulled out a new solo with my key lime pie and it’s wonderful. :vapor: I guess I should buy spare glass but you can’t find it stateside and you have to order from geekvape. Although I haven’t looked for any lately. From now on I’ll use the hammer method first.

Zeus Dual RTA Bubble Glass

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    No lung pain, no coughing nothing!

LOL I decided to fill my misbehaving Rose V3 (which I finally figured out how to fix, and did) with something. I did a bunch of mixes when I was pretty ill.) I was trying to decide Between "Blyryn aghh" and "BBroohininli l brul" and a few others, heh, but I figured out which one was like, my French toast mix (ah I also relabeled my flavors since I almost vaped the evil Nonna cake by mistake! So I figured out what everything was and vaped it. I used a different rhubarb and it is a bit forward, but like, it's one of those flavors where you kinda get the tastes one at a time, like Rhubarb, French toast/maple creamy finish, and I love those kinds of flavors. The rhubarb just needs to settle itself a bit.

I am drinking my new found love which is like, 1/4 cup OJ with water. I drink it between my two cups of coffee. It tastes better than straight OJ if you ask me. Of course, I grew up drinking FROZEN OJ. That is correct. We were living in Potomac MD, I had a damn HORSE (never have a hobby that eats was my dad's verdict but he was overruled by my mother) and we were drinking those TUBES of frozen OJ.

This is because my dad was miserly. IDK maybe he was traumatized by having 4 kids but he did the shopping, and that is what cost the least, and FORGET oh, "Frozen tube or OJ and pineapple" that cost 0.5c more per unit.

I cannot even begin to tell you how much they suck. You would sometimes AVOID drinking OJ for some time in ORDER to not empty the container. But sometimes, you would forget and that made YOU the next manufacturing plant. To make it even worse, no matter how you shook that stuff, like, the last part would be sludgy and disgusting. As you were drinking it, you were washing the container and getting out the next OJ "tube." It would slowly BEGIN to defrost and then in a little bit (because if it defrosted completely it was GONNA leak, so you'd shove the mostly frozen OJ in the container, measure out something annoying like I believe it was 3 and 1/3 tubes of water which is hard to guestimate (fortunately it was um, not really that relevant TASTE wise) and well, you would get a wooden spoon and stir and stir. I likened it to the reverse of CHURNING butter, because instead of hopefully looking for the butter to appear in the churner so you could STOP you'd be peering through increasingly opaque water/juice to see how much of the tube had melted yet, and when it was finally invisible you could STOP.

Forget not DOING it I think the parents had cameras or something. They would find out somehow, they would figure out like, who had drank the last of it. The punishment was you had to do it for EVERYONE for a week.

When the husband introduced me to these odd things called "mattresses" (ours were from the great depression I think) I about died. He also introduced me to like, NORMAL OJ.

I bet that tube stuff is what they get in Prison. Hell, one prison might be a manufacturing plant for all I know.

But yeah, sometimes water alone is better than that OJ but YAY happy today! I don't care what is fixing me but something is!
    Anna
    I used to eat the frozen OJ with a spoon, like ice cream, as a kid. Drinking it mixed with water was not as good.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    ........ but know still going to take some time to get them put in
    You need to enter them in ECF's format for the %'s to appear. The entry box will start to fill in choices as you type. So let's say you have Inawera Shisha vanilla. You could type 'inawera shi' and it'll show the shisha's. Then by adding a 'space then van' it should show what you have.

Once you're done, the flavor name will be at the front, followed by the manufacturer in brackets. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread