Random DIY mixing and More

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
Lunch break here. We have someone on vacation today so are short handed more than normal. I'm pretending that I don't know it and continuing to do my own work instead of helping out in the office so they can all sit on their butts.
I've been trying to find the review you did on the (I think) vaporesso Target PM80.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Pictures a plenty over in shiny after hours.... but here’s a peek. I have a dna test coming. I’m curious beyond measure to see what he is. He’s supposed to be @2yo, 40ish pounds.
View attachment 889691 View attachment 889693

He's adorable! I'm so glad you've got him. I wonder if he might have a little Min Pin in him? They are miniature doberman pinschers and have similar markings to a rottie and a doberman. That might explain why he looks like a rottie but is smaller.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?

Just work and cleaning attys and bottles. Also, I am focusing on vaping some of the boring juices I've made recently that I haven't been vaping. I have to force myself to use up the juices that I am not crazy about.

I was so excited about my TFA plum and what all I could do with it. I've made three juices with it and none of them are bad, but none of them are great either. I made a plum cheesecake juice with it, and, while it tastes good, it doesn't thrill me. I think I'll take a break from plum and try your 3B Cheesecake.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just work and cleaning attys and bottles. Also, I am focusing on vaping some of the boring juices I've made recently that I haven't been vaping. I have to force myself to use up the juices that I am not crazy about.

I was so excited about my TFA plum and what all I could do with it. I've made three juices with it and none of them are bad, but none of them are great either. I made a plum cheesecake juice with it, and, while it tastes good, it doesn't thrill me. I think I'll take a break from plum and try your 3B Cheesecake.
    I really like my 3b.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Finally got around to making my Shepard's Pie. Perfectly browned potato with the gravy just starting to bubble through around the edges. I'll eat some tonight and put the rest in the freezer. It's hard to capture its true deliciousness in a photo.

IMG_0463.JPG

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Finally got around to making my Shepard's Pie. Perfectly browned potato with the gravy just starting to bubble through around the edges. I'll eat some tonight and put the rest in the freezer. It's hard to capture its true deliciousness in a photo.

View attachment 889949
    It looks yummy to me.:)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA

View attachment 889949
    Did you use ground lamb in it?

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK

View attachment 889949
    Looks awesome! I dare you to mix a liquid that tastes like it! :D

Reactions: stols001

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    He's adorable! I'm so glad you've got him. I wonder if he might have a little Min Pin in him? They are miniature doberman pinschers and have similar markings to a rottie and a doberman. That might explain why he looks like a rottie but is smaller.
    I’m glad we got him too. He’s a sweetheart, and whoever had him first obviously loved him, and trained him well. He has good doggie manners.
    There’s so many blk and tans besides rotties... dobie, min pin, .... hound, doxie, GSD, beagle, bernese, etc etc. He gets his first visit with our vet Monday. Maybe they’ll have a better guess than me.
    Min pins are so cute! A neighbor walks her prancy pair every evening. They’re very regal looking.

Users who are viewing this thread