The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Num.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    When I read that, I thought the French Toast/Dulce de Leche combo was just a little two-flavor recipe he tossed in as a bonus.

• Like Like x 4
  3. NolaMel

NolaMel ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hello, stranger!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Necrospecter

Necrospecter Dulce de Leche to rule them all Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    Hey

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    LOL nothing sucks worse as a therapist than having crazy in-laws. It's weird his grandmother and like 2 sisters are totally normal, my husband talks more with his aunt than with his mom actually, she took him summers.

They all say the same thing. "Judy? Yeah, we don't know she was always like that, kinda born that way." I think she was always considered the beauty of the family like. If I email her it will probably short, and to the point. Every since the ah "boudoir" counted cross stitch women she "magically finished up just after the wedding" (they are beautiful and she finished them "just in time for the wedding...." She said they would go "Great around the bathtub!" I gave her a good long look and said, 'Yes, we will just have to like hang them backwards."

IDK she's a weirdo alight. It's probably not worth the headache but she IS LIKE that, and this is why I CAN NEVER WORK WITH DV VICTIMS as having been one and left, I really HATE them. I get how it is, all of it, so yes, I have her manipulative number, so I just do my very best to like, uh, ignore her. I am not a fan, let me put it that way. It's mutual.

But I was an ugly duckling which is kind of character building you have to develop... stuff that is interesting.

I TURN 46 on the 13th! First time I forgot my own birthday. The husband asked how old I was, and I was like "I WILL BE 46!!!!" He was like, "Wow, you could have lied I would have had to calculate it out probably." I just laughed and said, "I feel okay today there is a lot worse you can be then 46." I feel younger than my whole 45th year thanks to dying my hair.

I also had a uh, odd convo with the fingerprints lady. She was like "Hair color?" I was like, "Do you mean right this second or truthful." She was like, "IDK I haven't been asked that before." I was like, "Well you're gonna have to decide, like, as since under here, it's grey." She put grey.

Even did yoga. Sigh.

Anna

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 4
  6. f1vefour

f1vefour Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    The 13th is my Anniversary, geez I almost forgot.

• Like Like x 9
  7. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Happy Anniversary :)

• Like Like x 6
  8. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?

I need to mix one of my adv’s before I run any lower.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Nailz

Nailz Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Sure thing, here you go :)

MW3m4xT.png

• Like Like x 9
  10. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Thank you! I am going to do just the FT and the DDL. Appreciate the response~

• Like Like x 5
  11. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good morning mixers. We got the quote from the HVAC place and it seems awful high. For just the AC which is the outside unit and the evaporator inside with a humidifier, they quoted 6200. I think that's awful high. We looked up other dealers and are going to get more quotes.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  12. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have no idea what the cost of that stuff should be but I hope you find a cheaper price.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    That seems high to me, too. Last summer I had my central heat & AC system replaced after 27 years! It's a 3 ton Rheem AC w/heat pump. Consisted of a new outside unit, new unit up in the attic, and a new thermostat in my hallway. Removed all the old stuff, installed new, loaded up old stuff to take with them, and were outta here in 2 hours. Has a 1 yr. warranty on labor and a 10 yr. parts warranty. Total cost was $3,640.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  14. englishmick

englishmick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Seems a bit excessive to me. We paid around 8K for the entire system a couple of years ago and that was with the high efficiency furnace and everything.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. englishmick

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I mix mine 100ml at a time in 120ml bottles. Generally wait until there's about 1/2" left in the bottle. Guess that means I start using them before they get to steep. By the end of a bottle they are steeped good. Can't say I ever noticed a difference as I go through a bottle.

I read here once that mixing new juice on top of some old juice speeds up the steeping process.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I use 2 120ml bottles for this mix.One has been empty for awhile and I’m going to get it mixed now.

• Like Like x 4
  17. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Morning, randomizers :)

Rain may be tapering off, or not. :facepalm:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Necrospecter

Necrospecter Dulce de Leche to rule them all Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    No problem, I did see someone recommend adding cinnamon to it I would advise against that the FT RF SC has a hint of cinnamon in it already and adding more makes cinnamon such a dominant flavor that you miss out on the DDL after three days and you end up with a cinnamon vape (think an atomic fireball or a bottle of Hot Damn) with hints of maple syrup

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  19. englishmick

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    That might be a better way of doing it. Have 2 bottles of everything so you are always dipping into a mature bottle. I might try to figure out which of my flavors would benefit from steeping and try it out.

Currently I have a stand on my desk with 15ml dropper bottles that I fill tanks from. And a tray of 120ml bottles on a shelf that I fill the small bottles from. Kind of simple. Guess I could have a second batch of 120ml bottles so one of each flavor was steeping while I used the other one. Wouldn't be too much extra work.

• Like Like x 7
  20. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I called a customer that we deal with through my work and they gave me a quote over the phone for about half of the original quote. We could get the ac and a new furnace for what the original quote was. We were right. They are way overpriced.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2