The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    She’s been around a few times. She just moved so she’s kinda busy at the moment. I’m sure she’ll pop in soon.

• Like Like x 4
  2. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I didn’t look well at them. Could you put them all in one post so I can look at each without getting confused?

• Like Like x 1
  3. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I was bummed I missed the sale as I had to attend a birthday party and didn’t see your post. So I thought I’d try the code today anyway...and it worked!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Can’t vape peach anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  5. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I would make the gingerbread recipe tonight but I just finished with dinner and dishes and feeding the birds and I’m pooped. :laugh:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  6. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Interesting. Maybe a Mango tart Biscuit. Maybe a boozy one also. I really haven’t done a lot with mango yet for some reason.

• Like Like x 3
  7. *RJ*

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I’m so spoiled with my iPad. My charger cord went out, I’m on 37%, so I just ordered a cord from amazon. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 4
  8. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    YES!

• Like Like x 1
  9. chanelvaps

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    @FranC and anybody else that wants to have input and THANKS
    Gingerbread ICS

Capella Gingerbread 3.5%
    Capella Graham Cracker 1.5%
    Inawera Biscuit 1%
    TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 3%
    TFA Vanilla Swirl 2.5%
    FA Meringue 0.75%
    Made by Zak for MIni once she had the ingredients but not percentages, he added the Meringue on his own.

Biscuit (Inawera) .75%
    Gingerbread (Cap) 4.50%
    Graham Cracker (Cap) 1.50%
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4%
    Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1.50%
    Another made Zak for MIni and supposedly Chanel liked this one best but Chanel does not remember much because she is 60 and old as dirt and forgets.

Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1.00
    Gingerbread (CAP) 4.00
    Graham Cracker (CAP) 2.00
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1.50
    Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 5%
    The one Chanel has in ECR and she believes is the OG when Mini and Chanel copied the ingredients from the DaddyPig website and toyed with percentages and came up with this

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Almost anything is a step forward from nutmeg poisoning, yeah. I'm sure it will have its ups and downs. SO much kid stuff, I'm gonna have to take pictures and ask if he wants his childhood videogames, his disco ball (WHICH I kind of want it's sorta sweet) that he has refused several times. The husband says he "refuses to have disco ball in the house without a child." I'm like, 'HELLOOOOOooo I am right here, and besides which it sounds like you had some fun in the 70s what's your problem." Maybe I could promise him a "library" if he ah, allowed it to be also fitted with a disco ball... LOL.

I did go forth and yoga and it was pretty easy except for the headstands. Those were really hard, man. Otherwise all went well. So the husband is off to Tucson a couple days to do some stuff he has to finish in the yard and like, etc. We'll see. I am going to try and get him to give me a bunch of boxes to poke through. Stuff he doesn't have a "deep" attachment to, etc. IDK.

I cannot in good conscience release my Mango lassi recipe yet. Mango goes good with apricot if you can still vape that. It's good in a tropical mix like papaya and pineapple but IDK those are pretty sweet. Mango with cream? I have not tried that one yet, but I bet you could. Not the green mango though.

Anna

• Like Like x 4
  11. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ok,I have to first admit gingerbread is not a flavor for me.

I would go with the first posted but drop the meringue. 2nd pick would be the last but I’d drop the gingerbread to 3%.

• Like Like x 6
  12. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I have no experience with gingerbread but am going to order it next time so I can try these recipes.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  13. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Going with the OOO MangoGreen

• Like Like x 2
  14. chanelvaps

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    thanks Fran!

• Like Like x 2
  15. chanelvaps

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    A couple more recipes I found in Emails between Mini and I last night while searching:

Lemon Custard Beignet (All FA flavors):
    Custard 2%
    Lemon Sicily 4%
    Lime Tahiti Cold Pressed 0.50%
    Meringue 1.00%
    Vienna Cream 0.50%
    Zeppola 4.00%
    Possibly from @clnire

and

Covfefe (All FA flavors)

0.5% butterscoth
    0.5% cappacino
    0.5% Catalan cream
    0.25% cocoa
    0.25% Coffee espresso
    0.25% Vanilla bourbon
    0.5% Vienna cream
    I just goggled this and found it at VA by wllmc, hope it is alright to share here

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  16. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    With your acai maybe, soften up the edges. Hmm... green mango. Yogurt might be creamy but not to sweet, IDK. I have my thinking cap on, are you into lemongrass? Cucumber? IDK man, dragon fruit is always nice I guess. I like it anyway.

I can't see green mango going in a pasty but if it did, I bet green mango would go good with lee chee (I have not clue how that is spelled, but that ice cream covered in balls of dough) potentially. I think they make a mango version I think they do, and it would be like a cross between a mango ball and a green tea one.

I do not know if that flavor exists, but if not, it should (the ice cream dough) those things are like.... Hard to kee around the house.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
  17. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Green mango and Açaí could be interesting. The yogurt is a good idea. Just a simple Green Mango and yogurt would be good to get a feel for the flavor.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I can offer no assistance with those. Totally out of my tastes.

• Like Like x 2
  19. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I'm actually quite frightened about the juice. But long ago I came to see that if one doesn't face one's irrational fears then one couldn't move forward.
    Tomorrow, on to Whole Foods, buy a green banana. Eat it. Do I eat the peel or just the hard stuff inside? Do I need to let the banana steep before I bite into it? Then vape the Molinberry, die die die.
    Green bananas remind me of the taste of unripe persimmons. Kind of leaving a puckery feel on the tongue.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Is there any way to organize recipes on ELR? Or am I stuck with the order in which I entered them?

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1