Random DIY mixing and More

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I think it’s time for me to come up with a couple new recipes. Have to find my thinking cap now. I want to do a Mango something. Ideas?

How about a boozy Mango drink or dessert? Maybe a Mango daquerie or something? Or one of those yummy shortbread cookies that have a bit of fruity jam on them? Or a mango tart?

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Yeah it was a hoot. It was her first time mixing. She made two bottles of something and we talked so much by the time we were done, she had one bottle that had twice as much as it should have and one empty bottle. Meaning she put all ingredients in one bottle for two different mixes. We vowed to not talk next time.

I know y'all had a ball! She wanted me to start mixing long before I was ready. I wish now I had done it sooner.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
The ejuicesteals "enjoyfreeshipping" code worked for me just now. I got another 710 ml of premade juice for $8.93. :banana: I am most excited that I snagged the last bottle of the dinner lady rice pudding. I've been wanting to try that one for a while. Thanks for the heads up @JCinFLA !

Wow...on the deal you got and that the code still worked! Maybe he sent it last night, but meant it for "today", instead of the remainder of the day last night? IDK. ;)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My wife baked a big bone in ham for dinner and of course a lot of leftovers. She asked me to cut it up with the electric knife and I cut my finger in the exact same spot that I cut it a few weeks ago. I swear I’m never using that thing again.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I honestly do not remember it. I wish I knew which one I mixed up and liked. So confused now :confused:
    I also wish someone that is very experienced at mixes would chime in on them. Like I know I have heard Fran something a time or two like "too much ingredients for me"
    @FranC, can you tell from looking at the now multiple listings of GBICS which one seems best. I know my OG one I listed had cookie in it and Zaks had biscuit. Zak (Terry) was known to be an experimenter so he probably changed it and I think the place (Pig Daddys) had cookie in it.

I'll post the one I mixed because it's the one Mini said you liked best.

Biscuit (Inawera) .75%
    Gingerbread (Cap) 4.50%
    Graham Cracker (Cap) 1.50%
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4%
    Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1.50%

It sounds fantastic to me!!

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    What happened to @rosesense ? Haven't seen any posts from her. Maybe I just haven't been around often enough, which is an understatement.
    She’s been around a few times. She just moved so she’s kinda busy at the moment. I’m sure she’ll pop in soon.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I honestly do not remember it. I wish I knew which one I mixed up and liked. So confused now :confused:
    I also wish someone that is very experienced at mixes would chime in on them. Like I know I have heard Fran something a time or two like "too much ingredients for me"
    @FranC, can you tell from looking at the now multiple listings of GBICS which one seems best. I know my OG one I listed had cookie in it and Zaks had biscuit. Zak (Terry) was known to be an experimenter so he probably changed it and I think the place (Pig Daddys) had cookie in it.
    I didn’t look well at them. Could you put them all in one post so I can look at each without getting confused?

Reactions: NolaMel

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Wow...on the deal you got and that the code still worked! Maybe he sent it last night, but meant it for "today", instead of the remainder of the day last night? IDK. ;)
    I was bummed I missed the sale as I had to attend a birthday party and didn’t see your post. So I thought I’d try the code today anyway...and it worked!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    How about a boozy Mango drink or dessert? Maybe a Mango daquerie or something? Or one of those yummy shortbread cookies that have a bit of fruity jam on them? Or a mango tart?
    Interesting. Maybe a Mango tart Biscuit. Maybe a boozy one also. I really haven’t done a lot with mango yet for some reason.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    @FranC and anybody else that wants to have input and THANKS
    Gingerbread ICS

Capella Gingerbread 3.5%
    Capella Graham Cracker 1.5%
    Inawera Biscuit 1%
    TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 3%
    TFA Vanilla Swirl 2.5%
    FA Meringue 0.75%
    Made by Zak for MIni once she had the ingredients but not percentages, he added the Meringue on his own.

Biscuit (Inawera) .75%
    Gingerbread (Cap) 4.50%
    Another made Zak for MIni and supposedly Chanel liked this one best but Chanel does not remember much because she is 60 and old as dirt and forgets.

Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1.00
    Gingerbread (CAP) 4.00
    Graham Cracker (CAP) 2.00
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1.50
    Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 5%
    The one Chanel has in ECR and she believes is the OG when Mini and Chanel copied the ingredients from the DaddyPig website and toyed with percentages and came up with this

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Is a step forward. Now go do yoga.

Almost anything is a step forward from nutmeg poisoning, yeah. I'm sure it will have its ups and downs. SO much kid stuff, I'm gonna have to take pictures and ask if he wants his childhood videogames, his disco ball (WHICH I kind of want it's sorta sweet) that he has refused several times. The husband says he "refuses to have disco ball in the house without a child." I'm like, 'HELLOOOOOooo I am right here, and besides which it sounds like you had some fun in the 70s what's your problem." Maybe I could promise him a "library" if he ah, allowed it to be also fitted with a disco ball... LOL.

I did go forth and yoga and it was pretty easy except for the headstands. Those were really hard, man. Otherwise all went well. So the husband is off to Tucson a couple days to do some stuff he has to finish in the yard and like, etc. We'll see. I am going to try and get him to give me a bunch of boxes to poke through. Stuff he doesn't have a "deep" attachment to, etc. IDK.

I cannot in good conscience release my Mango lassi recipe yet. Mango goes good with apricot if you can still vape that. It's good in a tropical mix like papaya and pineapple but IDK those are pretty sweet. Mango with cream? I have not tried that one yet, but I bet you could. Not the green mango though.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Gingerbread ICS

Capella Gingerbread 3.5%
    Inawera Biscuit 1%
    TFA Vanilla Swirl 2.5%
    FA Meringue 0.75%
    Made by Zak for MIni once she had the ingredients but not percentages, he added the Meringue on his own.

Biscuit (Inawera) .75%
    Gingerbread (Cap) 4.50%
    Another made Zak for MIni and supposedly Chanel liked this one best but Chanel does not remember much because she is 60 and old as dirt and forgets.

Gingerbread (CAP) 4.00
    Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 5%
    The one Chanel has in ECR and she believes is the OG when Mini and Chanel copied the ingredients from the DaddyPig website and toyed with percentages and came up with this
    Ok,I have to first admit gingerbread is not a flavor for me.

I would go with the first posted but drop the meringue. 2nd pick would be the last but I’d drop the gingerbread to 3%.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Gingerbread ICS

Capella Gingerbread 3.5%
    Inawera Biscuit 1%
    TFA Vanilla Swirl 2.5%
    FA Meringue 0.75%

Biscuit (Inawera) .75%
    Gingerbread (Cap) 4.50%

Gingerbread (CAP) 4.00
    Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 5%

I have no experience with gingerbread but am going to order it next time so I can try these recipes.

Users who are viewing this thread