Random DIY mixing and More

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Good morning! Plans you ask @FranC ? Well, you haven't asked yet.. but you will ask us :)
I plan on doing coiling and wicking up an RTA, maybe do another mix quick, and then head outside to continue with some excavation before heading to work later. The south side of my raised bed garden requires A LOT of leveling/excavation. I wish I had the money to hire or have the machinery to do this, it's back breaking. Just good ol fashioned shovels will do though. I have a 5th bed actually constructed but it will be a while until I can put it in place and fill it.

Last edited:

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
For Lemon Meringue Pie Best Yet (nick evans) would I be better off mixing this when I get FE lemon?

Cookie FA 2%
Flapper Pie WF 3%
Lemon meringue Tart-VT 6%
Lemon Sicily FA .8%
Pudding base VT .5%
Super sweet CAP .3%

When I made this, lemon was so subtle and never really popped through.. so could I add the FE lemon alongside the lemon Sicily, or just replace it?

I'm going to give this a whirl
Screenshot_20200625-062327_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    For Lemon Meringue Pie Best Yet (nick evans) would I be better off mixing this when I get FE lemon?

Cookie FA 2%
    Flapper Pie WF 3%
    Lemon meringue Tart-VT 6%
    Lemon Sicily FA .8%
    Pudding base VT .5%
    Super sweet CAP .3%

When I made this, lemon was so subtle and never really popped through.. so could I add the FE lemon alongside the lemon Sicily, or just replace it?

I'm going to give this a whirl
    View attachment 892837

I really like that recipe and use it on and off. I usually just use the FE lemon. I would use more than the .8% if you really want to taste the lemon.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I really like that recipe and use it on and off. I usually just use the FE lemon. I would use more than the .8% if you really want to taste the lemon.
    I really wanted to like it, and I could tell it has so much potential, but that lemon was so tantalizingly close but so far away. The Fe lemon might do the trick then.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning! Plans you ask @FranC ? Well, you haven't asked yet.. but you will ask us :)
    I plan on doing coiling and wicking up an RTA, maybe do another mix quick, and then head outside to continue with some excavation before heading to work later. The south side of my raised bed garden requires A LOT of leveling/excavation. I wish I had the money to hire or have the machinery to do this, it's back breaking. Just good ol fashioned shovels will do though. I have a 5th bed actually constructed but it will be a while until I can put it in place and fill it.
    You are doing 6 of the raised beds in all ?

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Hey fellow vapers.

I could use a hand in the DIY department,well not so much DIY as in some help when it comes to flavors.

Ok so i normally dabble in between a lemon/lime or pineapple minty fresh aroma and some times i buy a small 10ml bottle of a ''sweet'' aroma like churro (made in Spain) or some cookie type aroma.

Citric type aromas i like but after a while it does get boring,sweet aromas i like but in small doses,like maybe a tank or two until it becomes to sweet.

I want to try more citric type or maybe even something that tastes like a drink (piña colada,margarita,mojito,etc) so i was wondering,is there any place i can get like a ''selection'' for tasting purposes of several different aromas?
    Something in a pack with maybe 6 or more flavors in small bottles,maybe 5 ml or so,it's just so i can add the base and the nic and try out to see if i like it.

Remember seeing something like that a long time ago,but tried doing some searches and came out empty.

Doesn't matter if it's a website far from Spain,as long as they deliver i can wait,not really in a hurry.
    It's basically so i can get a taste of said flavors and then see which ones i like,even if later i have to get from another company at least i know if said flavor is something i like or not.

Thanks in advance folks,have a nice day :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I really wanted to like it, and I could tell it has so much potential, but that lemon was so tantalizingly close but so far away. The Fe lemon might do the trick then.
    I would use the FE lemon in place of the Lemon Sicily

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hey fellow vapers.

I could use a hand in the DIY department,well not so much DIY as in some help when it comes to flavors.

Ok so i normally dabble in between a lemon/lime or pineapple minty fresh aroma and some times i buy a small 10ml bottle of a ''sweet'' aroma like churro (made in Spain) or some cookie type aroma.

Citric type aromas i like but after a while it does get boring,sweet aromas i like but in small doses,like maybe a tank or two until it becomes to sweet.

I want to try more citric type or maybe even something that tastes like a drink (piña colada,margarita,mojito,etc) so i was wondering,is there any place i can get like a ''selection'' for tasting purposes of several different aromas?
    Something in a pack with maybe 6 or more flavors in small bottles,maybe 5 ml or so,it's just so i can add the base and the nic and try out to see if i like it.

Remember seeing something like that a long time ago,but tried doing some searches and came out empty.

Doesn't matter if it's a website far from Spain,as long as they deliver i can wait,not really in a hurry.
    It's basically so i can get a taste of said flavors and then see which ones i like,even if later i have to get from another company at least i know if said flavor is something i like or not.

Will Chefs ship to you? They are in the U.K.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    You are doing 6 of the raised beds in all ?
    8 4'x8'x12" beds, and then I'll have a longer narrower one for herbs probably 2'x16x12". And down the road, probably not this summer, similar long narrow beds on both sides of the backyard for perennial fruits and vegetables. Asparagus, blueberry, raspberry, etc.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    8 4'x8'x12" beds, and then I'll have a longer narrower one for herbs probably 2'x16x12". And down the road, probably not this summer, similar long narrow beds on both sides of the backyard for perennial fruits and vegetables. Asparagus, blueberry, raspberry, etc.
    Wow, that is a very big endeavor but I’m sure your back will thank you in time.:)

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Will Chefs ship to you? They are in the U.K.

think so,this is what i found about delivering internationally:

Shipping & Returns

Seen some lower priced aromas but there is no info on what size the bottle is,im guessing maybe 10ml? or maybe less

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hey fellow vapers.

I see Fran already replied. I was going suggest Chefs also. They have so many one shots and short fills available that it's overwhelming to me. I've tried just a few of their one shots.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I've been looking around and the smallest size i have seen is 10ml.

Was thinking i would need to buy those base+nic kits i use and then some of the aromas and see how it goes.
    Need to get some smaller bottles as well so i can put in the mix,was hoping for smaller sized aromas, something like 5ml or even 2ml.

I swear i saw once a pack that had several flavors in really tiny bottles,it was more like a sampling buffet of flavors,think it was in Amazon,not sure thou.

One of those packs would be really good,just a small sample is all i need,then from there it's easy to order a bigger bottle from whatever aroma i liked.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    think so,this is what i found about delivering internationally:

Shipping & Returns

Seen some lower priced aromas but there is no info on what size the bottle is,im guessing maybe 10ml? or maybe less
    I believe the smallest Chefs sells is 10ml. If you like citrus I would suggest you try grapefruit for something different.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've been looking around and the smallest size i have seen is 10ml.

Was thinking i would need to buy those base+nic kits i use and then some of the aromas and see how it goes.
    Need to get some smaller bottles as well so i can put in the mix,was hoping for smaller sized aromas, something like 5ml or even 2ml.

I swear i saw once a pack that had several flavors in really tiny bottles,it was more like a sampling buffet of flavors,think it was in Amazon,not sure thou.

One of those packs would be really good,just a small sample is all i need,then from there it's easy to order a bigger bottle from whatever aroma i liked.
    I’m not up on who ships to Spain. Have you looked into the Canadian companies? Pretty sure TFA’s main company sells smaller sizes and assortments.

Users who are viewing this thread