hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning random folks Have you any plans today?

I have an 8:00 dentist appointment for a cleaning. If it’s not too hot, I’d like to get out and trim a little on our maple tree.

I might do a taste test on the lemon custard later. I know it’s not steeped yet but am itching to try it.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I have an 8:00 dentist appointment for a cleaning. If it’s not too hot, I’d like to get out and trim a little on our maple tree.

I might do a taste test on the lemon custard later. I know it’s not steeped yet but am itching to try it.
    I'm itching to mix up a few of your recipes, or ones you've made.. and then the wait to try them will be agonizing. Let us know about your lemon custard! :)

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I have an 8:00 dentist appointment for a cleaning.

d1bacc7d7a16bba36470bebdf847498a.gif

Good luck :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm itching to mix up a few of your recipes, or ones you've made.. and then the wait to try them will be agonizing. Let us know about your lemon custard! :)

Once again it’s not mine but I think it was made by Sherlock ohms. Anyway it sounded good so I thought I’d try it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Are you talking about all the white power and confederate stuff in Corpus? I haven't seen that stuff thank goodness!

I have a white powder I consume every day. And its name is Mirilax. LOL.

I had the weirdest time yesterday. I went to Walmart. It took forever. Because I had to find shoes/work boots.

Walmart seems to be really "big" on unisex work boots and whatnot, only like, well, I have never found them to be the greatest PLUS they had MEXICAN sizes on them and man sizes. As a Caucasian female, I felt left out. I almost pulled out my foam vagina hat to protest. :Then I remembered I would shoot myself in the head if that happened, for one, and also I did not so much want to pay 34.99 for a pair of cruddy work boots especially ones with steel toes. I mean that is just ADDING to what you have to lift with each step. I am not using tools to cut my toes off with and I hope I never do because I'm sure I'd be able to cut through steel toes ANYWAY.

So I went to the clearance section and I found a pair! Of sneakers! For 5 bucks! They are awful. For one they were like half a size too big, but if I put my shoe inserts in them they will probably work. They are black, and greenish blue, and they have these gigantic "air cushion soles" that are red, and you can see the "air." Plus some white. They're pretty terrifying frankly but when I placed them on my feet, I knew they were "the ones." They will last about 2 weeks, which is a week more than I need and for 5 bucks its hard to go wrong. Also, I don't mind their hideousness because they are super light which is my goal in a work shoe. Oh, it's nice if it has like support and stuff, but these sneakers weirdly sort of do. We will see. I'm not too worried about it.

I also got lotsa other stuff, but not a bunch of food because like, we are only going to ne here until Monday sometime, so..... I told my husband he was relining my top denture and he had a fit about my "breaking stuff" etc. I was like "Nothing is broken, we have done this before. I could not find a dentist to do this before because of COVID. Now, I have no insurance and this stuff works GREAT except the first time you did it you forgot to wait the necessary five minutes and just shoved it in my jaw and I immediately started crying (Tears only you can't move) and freaking out because it was like a lake of burning sulfur! You apologized a million times, this is gonna be way easier. It was also less than 4 bucks and it is the EXACT same stuff dentists use. Shut up!" We will see.

I was so tired when I got to home I collapsed on the couch. I had to text my two favorite doctors at my work, both of whom provided me with references. One wanted to know about HR and my husband was like, "If you want to tell the guy that, fine. Only I would CALL and say that. So I wound up just putting, "I have no idea why HR did that. They would not tell me. It was sad not to say goodbye to some staff. Then a bunch of nice stuff thanking the dude, etc. Plus my other doc.

I was SERIOUSLY fatigued yesterday. I wanted to do yoga honestly after shopping but I was SO TIRED I knew it was not happening. It just was not. Then we ate dinner on the couch, and passed out halfway through. I just FELL asleep right there. The husband (who had probably been trying for a while) finally got me awake enough to get my dentures in their denture tray, and to take my night meds. For which I am actually ETERNALLY grateful there is not too much worse than waking up all like, "I did not take my meds at 2 am" and also having to deal with dentures at that time.

It also made me nervous about freaking..... Moving to WV on my own, etc. That's exhausting too and also, like, what do I do just turn on the alarm for my phone and carry it with me at all times? I was like "What do I do what time should I wake up?" anyway, well, I guess I will cross that bridge when I come to it. So yeah, then I got told by the husband to "Just sleep until I wake up." This seemed like a foreign concept I have been on Anna rehab so long. I finally compromised on 9 am. I still woke up at 7 though because I ALWAYS do. Bleugh. Well. I feel less tired today. Maybe Anna Rehab day needs a day of rest or whatnot. I'm just not certain.

Oh well. Life. It's annoying.

Anna

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I had a cc fraud and pretty sure it happened while trying to order from Walmart.
    I’ve been using my virtual credit card generator for a one use number. I highly recommend it. I would check with your cc company to see if they have it. The only time I don’t use it is when I order from amazon as I don’t feel like setting up a new card with every purchase.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I’ve been using my virtual credit card generator for a one use number. I highly recommend it. I would check with your cc company to see if they have it. The only time I don’t use it is when I order from amazon as I don’t feel like setting up a new card with every purchase.
    I have auto pay accounts so that doesn't work for me. At least BOA is good about this stuff. I will have a new card by Monday.

The other reason is I like getting cash back on my preferred card.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I can’t get going today, just no energy. I guess I need to force myself to get up and do something. I’d like to mix that ry4 cream but I don’t have the yes we cheesecake yet but I did order it. Can I substitute with any old cheesecake?

I’ve only tried it with the yes we cheesecake but I don’t know why you couldn’t. I’d try ny cheesecake maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread