The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    BLAST2020

• Like Like x 4
  2. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    thank you~

• Like Like x 4
  3. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I deleted my email

• Like Like x 2
  4. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Nevermind

• Like Like x 2
  5. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    They are amazing, both before and after.
    I love treasure hunts, both real and imagined.
    Whenever I've been to the ocean in the northeast, I love low tide, when I go out looking for gold doubloons dropped by the pirates. Still looking.

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I’ve used it snv before but it’s better I think after 1-2 weeks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    The rest of my day was busy. Kind of like, worthless in a way but busy.

I hate my control freak husband at times and his obsessive need to "control the thinning herd" part. OH he is FINE with me or my kid's stuff, tossing it out, but the reverse I HAD BETTER NOT.

Like: ALL the mirriam-webester dictionaries stay ESPECIALLY the encyclopedia of dictionaries, which I thing is the ONE dictionary to end them all that tells you about EVERY other dictionary ever published, or something. Could I get rid of one? No. I thought*I* was gonna have trouble with books. He said, "one day we may not know what words mean." Very darkly. I was like, "Um, honey, well, sorry but we have ONLINE dictionaries now." He was like, darkly, "Online, exactly." I said, "Do you fear the Alzheimer's or something?" Apparently he fears the day he cannot prove his correctness and I told him his :"dicts" were so outdated a "pimp" was a "nattily dressed gentleman" and it's over for him and I would provide context. Etc. But no they are staying and that is that. :I coaxed him to like freaking start on his boxes, like today. He was in a horrible mood to being with really and honestly, like when he refused to allow me to look through "his" chest and I was like, "This is supposed to be fun, I will hand you things." He tried to direct me to another box but he was behaving sketchy so NO, I was like, "I will not could not Sam I am." And then he accused me of being like, "Nosy and evil" so I went on a LONG drive.

He was all friendly about what might transpire with the boxes but what he is as yet unaware of is the fact I am not touching another box. Ever. Sorry, dude. You treat me so, forget it.

Meh. I kind of feel like someone shot someone outside, execution style 2 bullets to the heart, but I think it like, just might be fireworks because it happened again just now. You cannot kill someone twice, unless they are Jesus unless Jesus lives next door, in which case I may have questions for el senior. You know.

But yep, rest of my day, ,dire. I ate a Walmart donut that was a day old and I wish I hadn't. I am off to get night meds with extra probiotics.

Anna

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  8. *RJ*

*RJ* Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Happy 4th of July! I think I may pull out my profile mesh rta today and give it a go. I’m also wondering if I should order more aged bourbon cream since the state of the vaping future in the US is bleak. I hope everyone stays safe today.

• Like Like x 6
  9. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good late morning random folks:) Have you any plans this Fourth of July? No plans for the 4th here. All parties have been canceled.

• Like Like x 6
  10. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    upload_2020-7-4_9-50-33.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  11. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    [​IMG]

Most of the not cancelled shows in our area will be streamed, broadcast OTA, or both, so that's how we'll watch. Although if last night's prequel is any indication (natives were restless...), we can probably just step outside.

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  12. barkfunklerbunk

barkfunklerbunk Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Plan on getting some cuttings of some rhubarb, raspberry, some cherry bush, mock orange shrub. A bit of this and that, and then pack up tonight and hit the road early tomorrow morning. This town is swarming and overrun with tourists, and we have a long way to go.. 600 miles. I coiled and wicked my Erlkönigin yesterday, and as much as I love the doggys it's a shame I shelved the Erl for so long. It's a tighter draw than the doggy, but it packs more of a punch in terms of nic and flavor, even with the same exact coil ohm and diameter.

• Like Like x 9
  13. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good morning mixers. I cleaned a few tanks this morning and need to get out and mow at some point. My neighbors down on the corner usually have an all day party and light fireworks until way late. I’ll be curious to see if it’s the same this year. I’m not going anywhere tonight.

I’m trying the lemon custard recipe even though it’s only a few days old. It seems a little weird to me with the sour lemon. Maybe because I usually use fe lemon. I filled one tank and am going to put the rest away to steep.

• Like Like x 5
  14. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    No major plans as yet. "All parties have been cancelled' gets likes, including from me. It is a sad world out there, my goodness. Leave IF the magic envelope comes (it' won't) or continue on boxes (probably it's a new day for the husband to attempt to not be an annoying. He is sound asleep I could empty a box this second but I am now awake yet.) But yes that and yoga.

I would say fool with my vapes but they have all been fooled with.

Anna

• Like Like x 4
  15. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Where do you call home?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hopefully you have a better day:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  17. DLKnives

DLKnives Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Morning Randoms!

Happy 4th! Not going to do much today but we'll suffer through the fireworks tonight. They really bother the wife and dog so it's not fun.

• Like Like x 5
  18. FranC

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Earplugs for the wife?

• Like Like x 3
  19. barkfunklerbunk

barkfunklerbunk Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I guess wherever we lay our heads lol
    We are somewhat travelling vagabonds, with multiple abodes (but trying to pare it down to just one, maybe). Also trying to get a travel trailer which will require selling property(s). But most of the year we currently call home in Michigan. Where we are now in MN, we called this home, year round, for quite a few years. It's hard to let go of MN though as this is where I grew up, and in this town was my formative years and where I met and got together my wife/partner. I have so many memories, the good the bad and the ugly here. I wouldn't be the person I am, or even be in Michigan without this town. We are always trying to think of ways to hold on to this property that make sense financially, but it's such a complicated problem requiring a complicated solution.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  20. englishmick

englishmick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Just a private grill up for two here.

Last night the GD showed up and mowed the lawn. I wasn't looking forward to doing that since it's in the 90's now. Made her wear a mask when she came in to use the bathroom. She's OK with that.

Yesterday I wicked and coiled all my stuff. Today I might mix some juice, or maybe not.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1