JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I used cap ny cheesecake and dry burned and rewicked. This RY4 cream is really good. My coils get nasty in less than a week it seems. Yuck. I’m loving this mix. I could see this one being addictive like the aged bourbon cream that I love.

The only place I could find the RF aged bourbon cream is an online vendor in Canada. Is it available here in the U.S. too?

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    @stols001 , yes it was an online order I tried to make at Walmart and the order kept getting canceled so I ordered somewhere else the next day. The fraud happened on the day of the Walmart mess and it isn't the first time I have had cc fraud connected to Walmart.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    The rest of my day was busy. Kind of like, worthless in a way but busy.

I hate my control freak husband at times and his obsessive need to "control the thinning herd" part. OH he is FINE with me or my kid's stuff, tossing it out, but the reverse I HAD BETTER NOT.

Like: ALL the mirriam-webester dictionaries stay ESPECIALLY the encyclopedia of dictionaries, which I thing is the ONE dictionary to end them all that tells you about EVERY other dictionary ever published, or something. Could I get rid of one? No. I thought*I* was gonna have trouble with books. He said, "one day we may not know what words mean." Very darkly. I was like, "Um, honey, well, sorry but we have ONLINE dictionaries now." He was like, darkly, "Online, exactly." I said, "Do you fear the Alzheimer's or something?" Apparently he fears the day he cannot prove his correctness and I told him his :"dicts" were so outdated a "pimp" was a "nattily dressed gentleman" and it's over for him and I would provide context. Etc. But no they are staying and that is that. :I coaxed him to like freaking start on his boxes, like today. He was in a horrible mood to being with really and honestly, like when he refused to allow me to look through "his" chest and I was like, "This is supposed to be fun, I will hand you things." He tried to direct me to another box but he was behaving sketchy so NO, I was like, "I will not could not Sam I am." And then he accused me of being like, "Nosy and evil" so I went on a LONG drive.

He was all friendly about what might transpire with the boxes but what he is as yet unaware of is the fact I am not touching another box. Ever. Sorry, dude. You treat me so, forget it.

Meh. I kind of feel like someone shot someone outside, execution style 2 bullets to the heart, but I think it like, just might be fireworks because it happened again just now. You cannot kill someone twice, unless they are Jesus unless Jesus lives next door, in which case I may have questions for el senior. You know.

But yep, rest of my day, ,dire. I ate a Walmart donut that was a day old and I wish I hadn't. I am off to get night meds with extra probiotics.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread