The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Random DIY mixing and More

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by FranC, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JustWondering1

JustWondering1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    I mixed a new sweet juice last weekend that is really good. It's called Thai Coconut Ice Cream Amped because I based it on dazcole's Thai Coconut Ice Cream from ATF. Dazcole's original recipe used only 6.25% flavorings. It got tons of great reviews on ATF but several people mentioned it was light in the flavor department. I upped the flavoring percentage to 12% which is a huge increase, but it's not too much flavor. It's a SNV, but Dazcole said it really is best on day 3.

Caramel (FA) 2.40%
    Coconut (Coco, Cocco) (FA) 1.92%
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 7.68%

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    I hope you have it all done and can feel better soon! You've worked really hard and deserve your time with the flamethrower!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Those are weird percentages.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I vaped the original recipe about a month ago, it was good but like you said a bit light on flavor. I will try it again but maybe limit it to 10% flavors, I don't like real strong flavors.

• Like Like x 5
  5. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    I noticed that. Maybe instead of just randomly choosing 12% I should do 12.25% so I would be doubling the flavorings. I'll try it that way and see what the percentages look like. Be right back...

• Like Like x 3
  6. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    That doesn't make it better at all so I'll just leave it at 12. Why do you think the percentages are so crazy? What did I do wrong?

• Like Like x 3
  7. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    Please check this out and let me know what you think. I am clueless!

Thai Coconut Ice Cream Amped
    [​IMG] - by Just Wondering, today, at 17:02

Ingredient
    ml
    Grams
    %

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% PG)

PG dilutant

VG dilutant

Total base

Caramel (FA)

Coconut (Coco, Cocco) (FA)

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Totals

• Like Like x 3
  8. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    I bet it's great at 10%!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Um, nothing wrong, just that the percentages with numbers after the decimal that aren't .5 are unusual. Hard to measure that precisely whether volume or weight. Sort of like adding 3/16ths of a drop. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    It sounds really good to me....I love sweet Thai Coconut Ice cream. I will have to try it. I left my Mango Lassi in Douglas in the sun to steep I HOPE it hurries up.

IDK if we're just older, or like it's OUR house so it's harder but MAN this is gonna take forever. I bet I will enjoy the flamethrower for 10 minutes only we have a dang ACRE to clear, so after that not so fun.

It (per our outside thermometer) hit 118 degrees today. I got three quarters through the fridge and like then started yelling at the husband so I think I am done today. No yoga. Nothing. I will finish the fridge after dinner when the calories can propel me.

It just doesn't HELP when you realize the freaking CHEAPEST way to like get the steps fixed is to buy the prefabricated ones and bury them in concrete yourself. It was 122 in Phx today. We have to do all this in like 10 days. Evil contractor quoted us 4200 bucks for the steps which was BS plus I could tell he did not want to do them I mean our entire HOUSE was like 42000. Sorry Some basic steps ain't worth that but me and the husband are having a down energy day. MAYBE tomorrow will be better. GOD.

I want to be rich. That is what I thought halfway through the refrigerator .I should have an on staff massage person and like I could get my massage VIEWING someone clean my fridge but noooooo……….

If the husband ever dies I am not even considering dating someone who can prove they are worth..... Oh since it's imaginary like I TRILLION dollars. Even if it's Trump you can fake it. Maybe. I think it's all moot at this point. LOL.

But yeah servants. That is the key to a good life for you (not the servants.) I will buy my way into heaven though I am sure there is still a bishop or 700 to bribe. Etc.

I'm sorry I don't mean to be offensive. I THINK I got "I can't do it ANYMORE syndrome the rest of the day like I sincerely have no filter and I apologize.

I am gong to maybe try it at 10 but it sounds yummy.

Anna

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    It's crazy.

• Like Like x 3
  12. JustWondering1

Aug 29, 2015
    You deserve an "I can't do it anymore day."

It really is a yummy juice! I think you'll like it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    I'm kind of holding out for an "I don't HAVE to do it anymore afterlife." LOL. I will have to wait until I get home which THANK GOD has a terminal date, I only brought so many meds. If I go back to Douglas I'm not sure I could stand to return, except that I need to know it's done right.

Never. Moving. My abode. Again. I mean, I am happy but this was the husband's job ALL last year before he drowned it, while I worked up in Douglas.

I better not think that stuff or I will not return at all. LOL.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  14. barkfunklerbunk

barkfunklerbunk Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Gardening tip of the day.. get familiar with Mycorrhizae, get to know the fungus among us. I knew about it. But somehow it fell by the wayside.. now my passion has been rekindled. Speaking of fungus, I want to grow and cultivate culinary mushrooms next year. Forget about work! I just wanna grow stuff!

• Like Like x 9
    • Love Love x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I should have been clearer: all I meant is that it's unusual to see such finicky percentages in recipes. More often than not, they're in increments of a quarter percent (e.g., instead of your 2.40%, 1.92%, and 7.68%, you'd see maybe 2.5%, 2%, and 7.75%).

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. Blitzdonlife

Blitzdonlife Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Sounds like you're having a great time with gardening, reading this made me smile.

• Like Like x 3
  17. DLKnives

DLKnives Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Morning Mixers!

Up early but I went to bed at 8:30 last night. :closedeyes:

Gonna play some No Man's Sky, this game is way better than I expected.

• Like Like x 8
  18. Redbird11

Redbird11 Ultra Member

May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I have a friend who pretty much only plays that game. If I recall correctly, it kind of got bashed by critics and gamers when it first came out. I think there were a lot of glitches or it didn't live up to the massive hype. But then they released a bunch of patches and expansions for the game. Now people love it.

• Like Like x 3
  19. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I thought you liked the contractor?

• Like Like x 1
  20. FranC

FranC TWR Co-Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning random folks? Have you any plans today?

• Like Like x 5