Random DIY mixing and More

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
It sounds really good to me....I love sweet Thai Coconut Ice cream. I will have to try it. I left my Mango Lassi in Douglas in the sun to steep I HOPE it hurries up.

IDK if we're just older, or like it's OUR house so it's harder but MAN this is gonna take forever. I bet I will enjoy the flamethrower for 10 minutes only we have a dang ACRE to clear, so after that not so fun.

It (per our outside thermometer) hit 118 degrees today. I got three quarters through the fridge and like then started yelling at the husband so I think I am done today. No yoga. Nothing. I will finish the fridge after dinner when the calories can propel me.

It just doesn't HELP when you realize the freaking CHEAPEST way to like get the steps fixed is to buy the prefabricated ones and bury them in concrete yourself. It was 122 in Phx today. We have to do all this in like 10 days. Evil contractor quoted us 4200 bucks for the steps which was BS plus I could tell he did not want to do them I mean our entire HOUSE was like 42000. Sorry Some basic steps ain't worth that but me and the husband are having a down energy day. MAYBE tomorrow will be better. GOD.

I want to be rich. That is what I thought halfway through the refrigerator .I should have an on staff massage person and like I could get my massage VIEWING someone clean my fridge but noooooo……….

If the husband ever dies I am not even considering dating someone who can prove they are worth..... Oh since it's imaginary like I TRILLION dollars. Even if it's Trump you can fake it. Maybe. I think it's all moot at this point. LOL.

But yeah servants. That is the key to a good life for you (not the servants.) I will buy my way into heaven though I am sure there is still a bishop or 700 to bribe. Etc.

I'm sorry I don't mean to be offensive. I THINK I got "I can't do it ANYMORE syndrome the rest of the day like I sincerely have no filter and I apologize.

I am gong to maybe try it at 10 but it sounds yummy.

Anna

You deserve an "I can't do it anymore day."

It really is a yummy juice! I think you'll like it!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm kind of holding out for an "I don't HAVE to do it anymore afterlife." LOL. I will have to wait until I get home which THANK GOD has a terminal date, I only brought so many meds. If I go back to Douglas I'm not sure I could stand to return, except that I need to know it's done right.

Never. Moving. My abode. Again. I mean, I am happy but this was the husband's job ALL last year before he drowned it, while I worked up in Douglas.

I better not think that stuff or I will not return at all. LOL.

Anna

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Gardening tip of the day.. get familiar with Mycorrhizae, get to know the fungus among us. I knew about it. But somehow it fell by the wayside.. now my passion has been rekindled. Speaking of fungus, I want to grow and cultivate culinary mushrooms next year. Forget about work! I just wanna grow stuff!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
That doesn't make it better at all so I'll just leave it at 12. Why do you think the percentages are so crazy? What did I do wrong?
I should have been clearer: all I meant is that it's unusual to see such finicky percentages in recipes. More often than not, they're in increments of a quarter percent (e.g., instead of your 2.40%, 1.92%, and 7.68%, you'd see maybe 2.5%, 2%, and 7.75%).

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Gardening tip of the day.. get familiar with Mycorrhizae, get to know the fungus among us. I knew about it. But somehow it fell by the wayside.. now my passion has been rekindled. Speaking of fungus, I want to grow and cultivate culinary mushrooms next year. Forget about work! I just wanna grow stuff!
Sounds like you're having a great time with gardening, reading this made me smile.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Morning Mixers!

Up early but I went to bed at 8:30 last night. :closedeyes:

Gonna play some No Man's Sky, this game is way better than I expected.
I have a friend who pretty much only plays that game. If I recall correctly, it kind of got bashed by critics and gamers when it first came out. I think there were a lot of glitches or it didn't live up to the massive hype. But then they released a bunch of patches and expansions for the game. Now people love it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Holla everyone I am checking in. Day... I don't know how many days it is, I wanna say 3 or 5 but yeah I woke up (NOT on purpose, and have been cleaning all day. It is sucking a LOT.

The husband is having like some sort of meltdown, I think he is asleep again. He, ah woke late, couldn't do much but really this is like day 700 for him. I have CLEANED so much, I went to Ace Hardware for more cleansers I have finished completely the bedrooms and the master "suite,' hehehe whatever you wanna call it that includes freaking dismantling like, the ceiling fan and the vanity lights.

I have become VERY expert at like, cleaning paint OFF windows, floors hell EVERYTHING while leaving the paint that should BE there, I think there is almost more paint to be REMOVED that should be there.

I have made the husband promise to let me use the flamethrower if I clean out the fridge but he got out the BIG ladder and he is so "Thrilled" with my intense abilities with windows I get to do both sides. No, I don't really feel used, I mean he is doing WAY harder stuff than that, and like, I have a feeling he is saving the flamethrower until last as some sort of freaking.... IDK. I do know a) I may have a broken leg from falling OFF the ladder, I mean I try to cope and

b) when I get back to Douglas sometime in this life, well, I will kiss the first Mexican cockroach I see and then lay next to it for 3 days.

After the fridge I'm toast I think. Stretching out so I am not in even MORE pain yoga to come.

God, this kind of thing should be illegal. I bet surfs and slaves like felt/feel like this all the time though. I am not so special.

Anna
    I thought you liked the contractor?

Reactions: stols001

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning, rose :) I survived the wedding last night.

The bride, my GD.

107747849_10213178118406871_8270460959706651165_n.jpg

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    Good morning. Going to finish bed number 7 today, and hopefully on to number 8. Low 70s and a nice breeze today, so it'll be nice not have to cut my t-shirt and pants off my body from being stuck to my skin.
    Also. Probably going to be harvesting our cherry tree. We tried a couple yesterday and they were at or near perfection :banana::banana::banana:
    Getting pumped for my peach tree, there are loads of em. We finally were able to harvest last year, and oh my.. they were the best peaches I've ever had.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Also. Probably going to be harvesting our cherry tree. We tried a couple yesterday and they were at or near perfection :banana::banana::banana:
    Getting pumped for my peach tree, there are loads of em. We finally were able to harvest last year, and oh my.. they were the best peaches I've ever had.
    I love good peaches.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I have to go shopping for two more birthdays. Sis in law today and Dad tomorrow. Then we won’t have another one until October. Party tomorrow night. I wish my sis in law would quit throwing parties during Covid. I have no idea what to buy my Dad. Since we will be out shopping we may as well go to Walmart for some items. Clean house. Nap. ;) Oh god I have to put on a bra today...:eek:...I haven’t missed them whatsoever staying at home. :lol:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Awesome! I planted a tomato plant once. That experiment ended poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread