ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I do have some scales, got them for weighing menthol crystals. I only tried mixing juice with them once and it didn't go well. A lot of my flavors are in regular bottles without a dripper top. It's hard to accurately pour out really small quantities from them. If you overshoot with a cylinder you can pour some back in the bottle but if you are pouring directly into a mix you are screwed. Probably would have got the hang of it if I had persevered. Lots of people do it so there must be a way to make it work.
These are the pipettes I got. The rubber bit comes off, so you can rinse it out and run water through the pipette to clean it. They work very well for me.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I went as far as buying some 6” huge needles to draw vg. It was still a pain.

I took a look at my cases and some slots only had two bottles instead of three so I was able to put away some of my past flavor orders.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    It’s so hot that it took me four hours to cut/edge/weedeat/blow my yard. Well, I also killed weeds. Kept taking breaks and I took my time. I have a tan though. Yeah not healthy but neither is a lot of things I do. Breeze is blowing and it’s a beautiful day...just not what I wanted to do out there. I also cleaned up the bird feeder and bird bath and fed them. I’ve noticed if I wait a few days they will eventually eat the stuff on the ground that they don’t necessarily like. It’s time for a bath and allergy medicine. Then I’m making burgers and fries.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Holla everyone I am checking in. Day... I don't know how many days it is, I wanna say 3 or 5 but yeah I woke up (NOT on purpose, and have been cleaning all day. It is sucking a LOT.

The husband is having like some sort of meltdown, I think he is asleep again. He, ah woke late, couldn't do much but really this is like day 700 for him. I have CLEANED so much, I went to Ace Hardware for more cleansers I have finished completely the bedrooms and the master "suite,' hehehe whatever you wanna call it that includes freaking dismantling like, the ceiling fan and the vanity lights.

I have become VERY expert at like, cleaning paint OFF windows, floors hell EVERYTHING while leaving the paint that should BE there, I think there is almost more paint to be REMOVED that should be there.

I have made the husband promise to let me use the flamethrower if I clean out the fridge but he got out the BIG ladder and he is so "Thrilled" with my intense abilities with windows I get to do both sides. No, I don't really feel used, I mean he is doing WAY harder stuff than that, and like, I have a feeling he is saving the flamethrower until last as some sort of freaking.... IDK. I do know a) I may have a broken leg from falling OFF the ladder, I mean I try to cope and

b) when I get back to Douglas sometime in this life, well, I will kiss the first Mexican cockroach I see and then lay next to it for 3 days.

After the fridge I'm toast I think. Stretching out so I am not in even MORE pain yoga to come.

God, this kind of thing should be illegal. I bet surfs and slaves like felt/feel like this all the time though. I am not so special.

Anna

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I mixed a new sweet juice last weekend that is really good. It's called Thai Coconut Ice Cream Amped because I based it on dazcole's Thai Coconut Ice Cream from ATF. Dazcole's original recipe used only 6.25% flavorings. It got tons of great reviews on ATF but several people mentioned it was light in the flavor department. I upped the flavoring percentage to 12% which is a huge increase, but it's not too much flavor. It's a SNV, but Dazcole said it really is best on day 3.

Caramel (FA) 2.40%
    Coconut (Coco, Cocco) (FA) 1.92%
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 7.68%

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Holla everyone I am checking in. Day... I don't know how many days it is, I wanna say 3 or 5 but yeah I woke up (NOT on purpose, and have been cleaning all day. It is sucking a LOT.

The husband is having like some sort of meltdown, I think he is asleep again. He, ah woke late, couldn't do much but really this is like day 700 for him. I have CLEANED so much, I went to Ace Hardware for more cleansers I have finished completely the bedrooms and the master "suite,' hehehe whatever you wanna call it that includes freaking dismantling like, the ceiling fan and the vanity lights.

I have become VERY expert at like, cleaning paint OFF windows, floors hell EVERYTHING while leaving the paint that should BE there, I think there is almost more paint to be REMOVED that should be there.

I have made the husband promise to let me use the flamethrower if I clean out the fridge but he got out the BIG ladder and he is so "Thrilled" with my intense abilities with windows I get to do both sides. No, I don't really feel used, I mean he is doing WAY harder stuff than that, and like, I have a feeling he is saving the flamethrower until last as some sort of freaking.... IDK. I do know a) I may have a broken leg from falling OFF the ladder, I mean I try to cope and

b) when I get back to Douglas sometime in this life, well, I will kiss the first Mexican cockroach I see and then lay next to it for 3 days.

After the fridge I'm toast I think. Stretching out so I am not in even MORE pain yoga to come.

God, this kind of thing should be illegal. I bet surfs and slaves like felt/feel like this all the time though. I am not so special.

Anna

I hope you have it all done and can feel better soon! You've worked really hard and deserve your time with the flamethrower!!

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I mixed a new sweet juice last weekend that is really good. It's called Thai Coconut Ice Cream Amped because I based it on dazcole's Thai Coconut Ice Cream from ATF. Dazcole's original recipe used only 6.25% flavorings. It got tons of great reviews on ATF but several people mentioned it was light in the flavor department. I upped the flavoring percentage to 12% which is a huge increase, but it's not too much flavor. It's a SNV, but Dazcole said it really is best on day 3.

Caramel (FA) 2.40%
    Those are weird percentages.

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland

Caramel (FA) 2.40%
    I vaped the original recipe about a month ago, it was good but like you said a bit light on flavor. I will try it again but maybe limit it to 10% flavors, I don't like real strong flavors.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Please check this out and let me know what you think. I am clueless!

Thai Coconut Ice Cream Amped
    9bf5b385e1b458fdafb718f0c43ffe54
    - by Just Wondering, today, at 17:02

Ingredient
    ml
    Grams
    %

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% PG)

PG dilutant

VG dilutant

Total base

Caramel (FA)

Coconut (Coco, Cocco) (FA)

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Totals

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    That doesn't make it better at all so I'll just leave it at 12. Why do you think the percentages are so crazy? What did I do wrong?

Um, nothing wrong, just that the percentages with numbers after the decimal that aren't .5 are unusual. Hard to measure that precisely whether volume or weight. Sort of like adding 3/16ths of a drop. :)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    It's called Thai Coconut Ice Cream Amped

It sounds really good to me....I love sweet Thai Coconut Ice cream. I will have to try it. I left my Mango Lassi in Douglas in the sun to steep I HOPE it hurries up.

IDK if we're just older, or like it's OUR house so it's harder but MAN this is gonna take forever. I bet I will enjoy the flamethrower for 10 minutes only we have a dang ACRE to clear, so after that not so fun.

It (per our outside thermometer) hit 118 degrees today. I got three quarters through the fridge and like then started yelling at the husband so I think I am done today. No yoga. Nothing. I will finish the fridge after dinner when the calories can propel me.

It just doesn't HELP when you realize the freaking CHEAPEST way to like get the steps fixed is to buy the prefabricated ones and bury them in concrete yourself. It was 122 in Phx today. We have to do all this in like 10 days. Evil contractor quoted us 4200 bucks for the steps which was BS plus I could tell he did not want to do them I mean our entire HOUSE was like 42000. Sorry Some basic steps ain't worth that but me and the husband are having a down energy day. MAYBE tomorrow will be better. GOD.

I want to be rich. That is what I thought halfway through the refrigerator .I should have an on staff massage person and like I could get my massage VIEWING someone clean my fridge but noooooo……….

If the husband ever dies I am not even considering dating someone who can prove they are worth..... Oh since it's imaginary like I TRILLION dollars. Even if it's Trump you can fake it. Maybe. I think it's all moot at this point. LOL.

But yeah servants. That is the key to a good life for you (not the servants.) I will buy my way into heaven though I am sure there is still a bishop or 700 to bribe. Etc.

I'm sorry I don't mean to be offensive. I THINK I got "I can't do it ANYMORE syndrome the rest of the day like I sincerely have no filter and I apologize.

I am gong to maybe try it at 10 but it sounds yummy.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread