Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Ah, okay. Let us know how you like it
Will do. But honestly I am more excited about trying the Water-Malone. It seems like it could be something I would really enjoy. I tend to like good melon and tropical type flavors.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Will do. But honestly I am more excited about trying the Water-Malone. It seems like it could be something I would really enjoy. I tend to like good melon and tropical type flavors.
I've tried my hand making similar stuff, but it just isn't quite there.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Scales make mixing much easier imo. I mixed with syringes for a long time, got very tired of cleaning everything, getting an accurate pull of the syringe, pulling VG, all the cleaning time involved. I tried using a large graduated syringe as a beaker, it works better than the previously mentioned method as far as time and cleaning goes.

Measuring by weight, for me, is the best Method I've tried. I put a bottle on the scale and tare, nic tare, flavor(s) tare for each, PG tare, VG tare, cap, shake, and done. No cleaning of equipment, unless I have a spill. My favorite recipe bottles don't usually get cleaned either, just reused to mix what I like. Cuts down on the time required, and I get a little pre-steeped juice in every bottle for speed steeping (reduces steep time a lot).

It was an adjustment when I switched from volume to weight, but it was a worthwhile one. Hope y'all enjoy your scales too.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Scales make mixing much easier imo. I mixed with syringes for a long time, got very tired of cleaning everything, getting an accurate pull of the syringe, pulling VG, all the cleaning time involved. I tried using a large graduated syringe as a beaker, it works better than the previously mentioned method as far as time and cleaning goes.

Measuring by weight, for me, is the best Method I've tried. I put a bottle on the scale and tare, nic tare, flavor(s) tare for each, PG tare, VG tare, cap, shake, and done. No cleaning of equipment, unless I have a spill. My favorite recipe bottles don't usually get cleaned either, just reused to mix what I like. Cuts down on the time required, and I get a little pre-steeped juice in every bottle for speed steeping (reduces steep time a lot).

It was an adjustment when I switched from volume to weight, but it was a worthwhile one. Hope y'all enjoy your scales too.
I can't wait to get my scale back. I left mine down south, and didn't want to buy a 2nd scale. I preferred mixing that way, less mess less cleanup indeed.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    So I finally tried mixing with my scale... so freaking easy! Three small SFTs in about 10 minutes (I had the base pre-mixed) It's a nice scale (from Liquid Barn) maybe a bit overpriced but came with five 60 ml bottles too. Nice quality, uses 4 AA batteries and also comes with a power adapter and a plastic bowel:thumb: Will try my SFTs later tonight. My next mixing project is my tobacco mix... 5 flavors and even though I have done them all individually, I'm not sure what % to use (I'm thinking half and then dilute the final mix as needed) I pre-mix my base so easier to dilute then add more flavors.
    If anyone is interested it's
    (FA) Soho
    (HS) USA mix
    (PUR) Sweet tobacco
    (PUR) Creamy caramel
    (VT) Vanilla cream
    The last two are because I need a good RY4 but don't have one

I know some don’t like it but I like tfa ry4 double. I have a 4oz bottle of it. If you have wf caramel butter, I’d try that in your tobacco mix.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Also, if I remember correctly.. a bunch here in this thread, even the seasoned mixers, like the one shots from chefs flavours.
    One Shots - Page 1 - Chefs Flavours LTD

I keep a couple bottles of their rhubarb custard on hand. It’s good for a quick mix n vape. It’s better with a steep but good right away too. I’ve tried maybe 4-5 of their one shots.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I keep a couple bottles of their rhubarb custard on hand. It’s good for a quick mix n vape. It’s better with a steep but good right away too. I’ve tried maybe 4-5 of their one shots.
    Me too but they’ve all been too sweet. Tried some from BCF also and same thing. I’m very happy they work good for a lot of folks .As for me I’m not gonna waste anymore money.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I might eat something here (I AM LITERALLY ALWAYS HUNGRY NOW it's impossible to keep up with my caloric needs) and then go. I'm not worried about the heat. I told the husband I had to do yoga every other day, not because I need the exercise ,but I do need to be able to stretch.

Anna

Sounds like you have put your body into ketosis. Hard to do naturally but boy does it use up any fat you may have available to devour. I did it once accidently but loved the results. Can be a little tricky tho.

ketosis - Google Search

Terri McVeety

ECF Veteran
    Nov 9, 2018
    NE Texas
    What RDA's have you tried? From all my extensive reading and brief experience with Tobinho, airflow+ design seem to be the two things that play crucial role with regards to flavor you receive. You want bottom airflow, small chamber, and low profile. Oh yeah and drip tip is also very important from my experience, and that applies to every tank I own
    So far the .blank, axial, hadaly and current favorite venna.

I’m probably not building correctly

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Have been hiding in the shadows but lately can only read a few of the million post you all keep jabbering about(jk). No way to keep up unless you can be here every day. Life has a way of making road blocks.

Hope all is well and I tried a few new recipes.....like Frans' Cheesy( I made it with crossaint instead of biscuit). The crossaint is strong so I am cutting the % back to .50. All else is the same in Frans recipe.

I also like DC's yogurt drink but it needs something. Can't quite put my finger on it. And no, Fran, it does not need one of your foundations in it. lol

:)

Users who are viewing this thread