Random DIY mixing and More

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Down to 3 days?

Oh GOD if ONLY. I am barely well, not waking up but entering my consciousness. I did not get up at 5 am to burn weeds, the husband is doing it. He is being understanding though because like I am EXHAUSTED after yesterday, just transferred him a ton of money, and accepted my job offer. So he understands I need to live.

The steps may not even get here until TOMORROW. I have to help the husband with the steps, apparently, and like that will take at LEAST three or four days. I want to die, that is my plan for today. Over 100 out there already and like it's not even 10 am. I am taking this morning for myself I think.

I will have to return at some point, because like I will run out of meds. The husband asked if I would come back and like, help and I said yes, only because I would be in a car for 6 hours and that is highly restful. I need to leave a day before him so I can pack all the food, finish cleaning the kitchen (I mean there is no point doing those two things before I leave," but like, I do not want to. Also, his car is having issues so there will have to be some sort of intervention.

I hate the husband he can never do things in the time frame promised. I guess to be fair, I could go out there there and do weeds for a couple of days but like.... I'm not HAPPY about it.

Got told to accept my job offer YES!!

Oh man, I cannot begin to tell you how hard this is. I got all the paint up off the windows and like, it resulted in this gooey oily mess which the husband mentioned. It triggered a cleaning "OMG I forgot' and I washed them all with rubbing ETOH. They look fantastic now.

I have levelled up on my cleaning skills by 17 levels, but I am NOT happy about it. Trust me on this. So *I* have given the realtor a 2 week "We will be done by" window.

I told the husband to set off a bug bomb and then we could come in and deal with the corpses. He wants to add ANT bait and "a fly glue strip" and then remove them in a few days after all the house is empty. I think he is not sane and I told him *I* would not be waiting around for 2 days.

I may just freaking buy a bug bomb myself and set it off and then tell him I did and there will be nothing he can do.

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhh I hurt and am too old for this. Although I am waking up.

Anna

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh GOD if ONLY. I am barely well, not waking up but entering my consciousness. I did not get up at 5 am to burn weeds, the husband is doing it. He is being understanding though because like I am EXHAUSTED after yesterday, just transferred him a ton of money, and accepted my job offer. So he understands I need to live.

The steps may not even get here until TOMORROW. I have to help the husband with the steps, apparently, and like that will take at LEAST three or four days. I want to die, that is my plan for today. Over 100 out there already and like it's not even 10 am. I am taking this morning for myself I think.

I will have to return at some point, because like I will run out of meds. The husband asked if I would come back and like, help and I said yes, only because I would be in a car for 6 hours and that is highly restful. I need to leave a day before him so I can pack all the food, finish cleaning the kitchen (I mean there is no point doing those two things before I leave," but like, I do not want to. Also, his car is having issues so there will have to be some sort of intervention.

I hate the husband he can never do things in the time frame promised. I guess to be fair, I could go out there there and do weeds for a couple of days but like.... I'm not HAPPY about it.

Got told to accept my job offer YES!!

Oh man, I cannot begin to tell you how hard this is. I got all the paint up off the windows and like, it resulted in this gooey oily mess which the husband mentioned. It triggered a cleaning "OMG I forgot' and I washed them all with rubbing ETOH. They look fantastic now.

I have levelled up on my cleaning skills by 17 levels, but I am NOT happy about it. Trust me on this. So *I* have given the realtor a 2 week "We will be done by" window.

I told the husband to set off a bug bomb and then we could come in and deal with the corpses. He wants to add ANT bait and "a fly glue strip" and then remove them in a few days after all the house is empty. I think he is not sane and I told him *I* would not be waiting around for 2 days.

I may just freaking buy a bug bomb myself and set it off and then tell him I did and there will be nothing he can do.

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhh I hurt and am too old for this. Although I am waking up.

Anna

Anna
    I guess the 5 days at the most are out the window then.

• Winner
    Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    We are supposed to see several days of 95+ degree days with almost no rain.

If you'd like me to...I'll gladly see what I can do about sending some of our WAY too many lightning & thunderstorms your way...that we've been having multiple times per day, for the last 2-3 weeks. We get them AND the 90-93 degree temps, with heat index of 100+ each day. ;) The rain is OK with me, but the lightning here is vicious.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I guess the 5 days at the most are out the window then.

I was tricked. LOL I guess that's not fair, it was predicated on the hope the contractor wouldn't gouge us on the steps. I mean.... I'm not happy we found a solution apparently accomplishable by the two of us in 3 days, but it's kinda worth it I guess. In a way. Sort of. I mean we are going to save money. We may lose these three days at the end of our lives, but i hear that's the bad part anyway so I am going to have to cope. I will also say, the house looks about 500 times better.

It is just SO HOT..

I am feeling me ALMOST ready to bathe and go out and take over burning or something so the husband can come in. Almost.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was tricked. LOL I guess that's not fair, it was predicated on the hope the contractor wouldn't gouge us on the steps. I mean.... I'm not happy we found a solution apparently accomplishable by the two of us in 3 days, but it's kinda worth it I guess. In a way. Sort of. I mean we are going to save money. We may lose these three days at the end of our lives, but i hear that's the bad part anyway so I am going to have to cope. I will also say, the house looks about 500 times better.

It is just SO HOT..

I am feeling me ALMOST ready to bathe and go out and take over burning or something so the husband can come in. Almost.

Anna
    Be careful

• Love
    Reactions: stols001

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    If you'd like me to...I'll gladly see what I can do about sending some of our WAY too many lightning & thunderstorms your way...that we've been having multiple times per day, for the last 2-3 weeks. We get them AND the 90-93 degree temps, with heat index of 100+ each day. ;) The rain is OK with me, but the lightning here is vicious.

I'll take a couple thunderstorms and lightning doesn't bother me as long as I'm not standing outside holding a metal pole.

Do you work outside?

Most of the time I work inside an air conditioned shop but do some service calls and am in and out of the warehouse throughout the day. Usually there aren't many service calls but they seem to pick up when it's hot like it's going to be. I think people break stuff so they don't have to work in the heat sometimes.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Are you by any chance,forgetful?

maybe on occasion....
    eh I have a nearly eidetic memory (when my thyroid is working)....
    and I always put my flavorings back where they belong after mixing...slightly ocd ;)

I know where it was, or it was supposed to be, in my toolbox 3rd row over 2nd or 3rd flavoring....but it's not there....now for my diyfs flavorings, meh, those got lost in the move somewhere so I've no idea where they disappeared to, could have sworn I'd seen the licorice lately but I could be wrong (sometimes my memory is a bit off, my brain doesn't decipher time so what may have been a week to me was several months ago or more)...but everything else has a specific spot and it goes right back to that spot once done...

oh well....I'll find them eventually....

so I wanted to try your cheesy acai biscuit....
    I subbed blackberry for the acai...it's not too bad

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    maybe on occasion....
    eh I have a nearly eidetic memory (when my thyroid is working)....
    and I always put my flavorings back where they belong after mixing...slightly ocd ;)

I know where it was, or it was supposed to be, in my toolbox 3rd row over 2nd or 3rd flavoring....but it's not there....now for my diyfs flavorings, meh, those got lost in the move somewhere so I've no idea where they disappeared to, could have sworn I'd seen the licorice lately but I could be wrong (sometimes my memory is a bit off, my brain doesn't decipher time so what may have been a week to me was several months ago or more)...but everything else has a specific spot and it goes right back to that spot once done...

oh well....I'll find them eventually....

so I wanted to try your cheesy acai biscuit....
    I subbed blackberry for the acai...it's not too bad
    If you find the Acai I think you will like it much better . I do anyway.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Most of the time I work inside an air conditioned shop but do some service calls and am in and out of the warehouse throughout the day. Usually there aren't many service calls but they seem to pick up when it's hot like it's going to be. I think people break stuff so they don't have to work in the heat sometimes.
    I can see how it might be even worse to be going in and out of the heat all day. If you spent all your time outside, you would probably get used to it. But going back and forth, it would be harder to adapt. I'm no scientist, but makes sense to me.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    If you find the Acai I think you will like it much better . I do anyway.
    Acai is on m list for my next flavor order. I really wanted add it to my first order from BCF, but I was trying not to go overboard and get 50 things at once.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    you should check out river supply ;)
    Purilum Acai Berry
    15ml for $0.70, though it seems they are out of stock...2oz for $2.30 still is good :D

usually I hit up riversupply first and then bcf as river tends to have better prices but bcf has things that they don't....

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    you should check out river supply ;)
    Purilum Acai Berry
    15ml for $0.70, though it seems they are out of stock...2oz for $2.30 still is good :D

usually I hit up riversupply first and then bcf as river tends to have better prices but bcf has things that they don't....
    Imo the TFA Acai is much better. I did not like the PUR Acai at all.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Looks like we're getting 3-4 cooler 70's days before the 90's are back again. The amount of very hot weather we've had already is just not normal for here.

The day of the wedding was oppressive with a dew point of 72. Was very glad the reception was inside in the coolness.

Back in 76 the UK had its hottest summer ever, they called it the Long Hot Summer. Didn't rain in London for 6 weeks. For 15 days the temp never got below 80. On top of that there was brewery strike. Close to hell as you can get.

There was a headline in one of the tabloid newspapers. The headline covered the entire front page in giant letters. It said 72 AGAIN TOMORROW, NO RELIEF IN SIGHT.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I'll take a couple thunderstorms and lightning doesn't bother me as long as I'm not standing outside holding a metal pole.

We're the lightning and thunderstorm capital of the world, here in Central Florida. The people who've been hit by it, and even killed, didn't think it would bother them either...while they were out riding a bike, skiing, fishing, etc., and some were even driving in their cars. I'm sure my horse Misty and 2 others didn't think it would bother them either...while standing under a huge oak tree to get out of the rain in a pasture. 1 bolt dropped all 5 horses there, and 3 of them died instantly, including Misty. Neighbor had hers hit and killed in his pasture, too, about 6 years ago. Trees routinely get hit and catch fire or it travels down through the trunk and explodes all the earth out from around the base of the tree. The transformer out front of our property has been hit and exploded 3 times in the last 20 years.

So, around here, it doesn't take standing outside with a metal pole to get nailed by our lightning. ;)

Last edited:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    We're the lightning and thunderstorm capital of the world, where I am in Central Florida. The people who've been hit by it, and even killed, didn't think it would bother them either...while they were out riding a bike, skiing, fishing, etc. I'm sure my horse Misty and 2 others didn't think it would bother them either...while standing under a huge oak tree to get out of the rain in a pasture. 1 bolt dropped all 5 horses there, and 3 of them died instantly, including Misty. Neighbor had hers hit and killed in his pasture, too, about 6 years ago. Trees routinely get hit and catch fire or it travels down through the trunk and explodes all the earth out from around the base of the tree. The transformer out front of our property has been hit and exploded 3 times in the last 20 years.

So, around here, it doesn't take standing outside with a metal pole to get nailed by our lightning. ;)
    I do believe I prefer 100 degree heat instead of random violent lightning strikes.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    80 degrees is not horrible, although I could see it being rough if you aren't used to it.

Where I grew up in the north of England there would be a handful of days each year when it got over 80. During the Long Hot Summer in London people were losing it. Drivers were getting into fist fights in traffic jams.

After I moved to the US I saw a segment on the opening of the first shop over there selling window air conditioners. They were selling for 1000 pounds each. I remember one lady talking to the salesman. She said, so it sucks air in from outside and cools it then pumps it into the room. Doesn't that mean the pressure in the room will keep on rising. They weren't doing much business.

It's getting hotter over there with global warming. Grapes didn't grow in England, now grapes are a thriving business. You can even buy English wine.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I actually like thunder and lightning also as long as it doesn’t get too close.

There was a storm in Indianapolis Saturday. We went out to the pool with clear blue skies. Suddenly black clouds came in at high speed and the rain started before we got inside the house. There was torrential rain and hail for 20 minutes. Trees came down all over town and 26000 people lost their power.

Users who are viewing this thread