Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I really liked the LB white chocolate peppermint and just noticed I have some WF chocolate chunks (SFT) left so going to mix those together (slowly trying to get rid of all the leftover SFTs I have... might just toss them... good thing DIY is so cheap)
On my second tank of the watermelon/butter mint... it's so good.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
Thanks for the heads up. I’ve still got 17 years before full retirement age. Maybe it’ll be better by then. Might be worse.
Next time you go check out Holden, Ocean Isle on the NC side. Only 15-20min to Myrtle and a lot quieter.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    You had me at "the smell of salt water". You lucky duck. Sounds like a great place to live.
    Oh it certainly was for me. Especially when I lived on Solomons Island. Patuxent river thru my front window, Chesapeake Bay thru my back window. I knew most of the charter captains in that area, and just about everybody I knew had a boat, and in a bigger boat, the Atlantic Ocean was minutes away..

Last edited:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Oh it certainly was for me. Especially when I lived on Solomons Island. Patuxent river thru my front window, Chesapeake Bay thru my back window. I knew most of the charter captains in that area, and just about everybody I knew had a boat, and in a bigger boat, the Atlantic Ocean was minutes away..
    That's awesome. I haven't been to the ocean in a couple of years. I miss it!

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good morning! Hope you all have a good day.

I loved the smell of the salt water and air down in Texas, among other things, but anything metal doesn't like it! Lol
    I think I could live without metal if it meant living near the ocean.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?
    I have decided I am not going to work at all today. In celebration of me not getting any work done today, I will be doing a bunch of yardwork for my parents at their house.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have decided I am not going to work at all today. In celebration of me not getting any work done today, I will be doing a bunch of yardwork for my parents at their house.
    That’s nice of you :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. I'm glad it's Friday. The short work week hasn't been bad at all. I got two more kits for review yesterday. The next week or so I'll try to use mostly the new stuff to get a good feel for them for the reviews. I'm still waiting for the 3b cheesecake to be ready. I might sample it this weekend just to see if I want to get a bigger bottle mixed to start steeping.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well now I guess I will get some actual job-related work done. But not too much. Then do some mixing.

Sounds like it's going to be a good day for you. I've got plenty of work so I'm glad for that. It's been a lot slower than normal for quite a while.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixed up mixers ;)

Plan is the leave the enclave today, for a bit. Time to see if we can get into a craft store, see if there's any civilization left in the big city....

1853019.gif

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Good morning mixologists!

I am super tired as of yet, but it is my last full day here. Oh thank GOD. Just some dribs and drabs outside and inside... I have a couple windows driving me nuts, they are smeared. I'm out of ideas other than "Wash them again." I mean... I tried a petroleum product on one-- nothing. I am out of ideas I'm just gonna Windex and ETOH them like five times today. Also discovered the top cabinets were left liberally coated on the inside. Glad we opened them. Some weeds to kill I was to scared to burn. Pack up mostly etc.

I hurt so much but I'm glad trying to organize the realtor coming on like, Tuesday so we can get everything going. It's the only way I can think of to get the husband to STOP. Etc. It's gonna be what it is though. Right now, just concentrating on breathing and coffee etc. Well it should be an easier day I am all for that.

Anna

Man my fireplace looks dope though. LOL this is what my life has been reduced to. Admiring what I have cleaned. I did get 3 more SS Precisios and I don't regret it in the slightest, used DHL so they should be here-- still fairly reasonable priced.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning mixologists!

I am super tired as of yet, but it is my last full day here. Oh thank GOD. Just some dribs and drabs outside and inside... I have a couple windows driving me nuts, they are smeared. I'm out of ideas other than "Wash them again." I mean... I tried a petroleum product on one-- nothing. I am out of ideas I'm just gonna Windex and ETOH them like five times today. Also discovered the top cabinets were left liberally coated on the inside. Glad we opened them. Some weeds to kill I was to scared to burn. Pack up mostly etc.

I hurt so much but I'm glad trying to organize the realtor coming on like, Tuesday so we can get everything going. It's the only way I can think of to get the husband to STOP. Etc. It's gonna be what it is though. Right now, just concentrating on breathing and coffee etc. Well it should be an easier day I am all for that.

Anna

Man my fireplace looks dope though. LOL this is what my life has been reduced to. Admiring what I have cleaned. I did get 3 more SS Precisios and I don't regret it in the slightest, used DHL so they should be here-- still fairly reasonable priced.
    Will you be leaving there today?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh I would love to leave after dinner today but it is probably safest if I wait until tomorrow morning.

It's a shame I am no fan of the barely double wide air mattress. It's so small I actually put my pillows on the other side so if I want to cuddle anything I get the husband's feet. But we like, have more room. Also, I am not in the mood for cuddling or ANYTHING else. God that would expend way too much energy also when you hurt all over cuddling or anything else is not high priority.

I cannot express how evil dealing with the house has been. I think I am only working as hard as I am because I cannot bear the idea of having done this for relatives THREE times (well, my mom mostly) and not doing a better job on my OWN house.

My mom is really big on moving and stuff. LOL. Me and the husband would take a week off and like, do it. We did not have to completely paint the exterior siding, build steps etc. though.

Anna

Users who are viewing this thread