Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Bed #8
View attachment 898081
Then on to the 2'x16'x12" bed for herbs, redo some existing rotting beds I made out of old wood flooring (you can kinda see one in the pic and the orchard square as well), and some more long narrow beds. At some point I'll get a dump truck to dump a pile of gravel for me to play with and surround the bed and paths with it.
That looks exhausting. I tip my cap to you.
giphy-downsized.gif

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got an email from bcf today. They received their shipment late so are late replacing my messed up order from last week. No problem. They are great at keeping in touch.
    Yes, great company

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    HEY!!! I did the hard work TOO; I am going to post pictures of my arms like if you lot are not careful.

LOL I spent the whole time being like "I CAN'T wait until this ends" and now I have this overabundance of ENERGYYYYYYY.

Can't wait to finish packing and load the truck also did some cleaning this am not much because all the cleaning stuff is on the way here. Yoga SOON. It's like "I have to move." Perhaps I could keep this up and yes, garden (I am sure I could get the hang of not killing plants) but eh.
    Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    HEY!!! I did the hard work TOO; I am going to post pictures of my arms like if you lot are not careful.

LOL I spent the whole time being like "I CAN'T wait until this ends" and now I have this overabundance of ENERGYYYYYYY.

Can't wait to finish packing and load the truck also did some cleaning this am not much because all the cleaning stuff is on the way here. Yoga SOON. It's like "I have to move." Perhaps I could keep this up and yes, garden (I am sure I could get the hang of not killing plants) but eh.
    Anna
    Where did you get all the energy? I need some.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'm calling a dentist tomorrow to set up a consultation @FranC, had to work past business hours today. I need a kick in the pants every now and then, thank you. Tooth stopped hurting and the swelling went down, I feel great, but I know it's only a matter of time till it happens again so I'm going to get it pulled regardless.

Not really looking forward to the procedure though, that's the honest truth, but after the wound heals it should be a nice change. My wallets already complaining at me, but I just tell it shut up, it's for a good cause.

Anyway, hi random folks, hope y'all are having a good day :).

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth
    I'm jealous, can I borrow some of your energy please?
    Zimbala zimzala zoom Abra cadabra! Energy incoming. I had ran out of steam, I could have had this done a little while ago. And I think it was more a mental thing than anything. I had been at it dawn to dusk every day whether I had worked that day or not. I do eat a completely plant based diet, so maybe there's something there. I'm still new to it, hasn't even been a year, but so far so good.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Not really looking forward to the procedure though, that's the honest truth, but after the wound heals it should be a nice change.

It's the shots I hate, after they take effect I don't care about the procedure or pain until it wears off. Then it's pain pill city!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Oh I figured out my SMELL!!!!! Do not absent mindedly come home to Douglas for a night to get more meds because you ASSUMED your husband was LYING about the number of days needed but you STILL underestimated HOW MUCH you needed etc. And there was no food except Brussel sprouts and you ate them and passed out and left three sponges in the bowl which was NOT clean at ALL and they sat in the heat (because you DID remember to turn of the AC) for many days.

Even fresh and eating them, Brussel sprouts are PUNGANT. Like big time. You let that go and well.... it's not GOOD.

I am glad I figured it out. All sponges and stuff went into the trash and much cleaning of the sink happened. If I coulda thrown out the sink, I might have.

I do think the COVID mop water was contributing but I STRONLY urge all of you to like, wash a Brussel sprout dish right away (I mean I didn't add dish soap nothing) and it is NOT GOOD.

It is now much better. Let's face it if it is a stink problem it's probably my fault.. I sprayed a bunch of Lysol around/ It's fine now.

Anna

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm calling a dentist tomorrow to set up a consultation @FranC, had to work past business hours today. I need a kick in the pants every now and then, thank you. Tooth stopped hurting and the swelling went down, I feel great, but I know it's only a matter of time till it happens again so I'm going to get it pulled regardless.

Not really looking forward to the procedure though, that's the honest truth, but after the wound heals it should be a nice change. My wallets already complaining at me, but I just tell it shut up, it's for a good cause.

Anyway, hi random folks, hope y'all are having a good day :).
    So glad you are going to get that done :) Hope you had a decent day.

Last edited:

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Zimbala zimzala zoom Abra cadabra! Energy incoming. I had ran out of steam, I could have had this done a little while ago. And I think it was more a mental thing than anything. I had been at it dawn to dusk every day whether I had worked that day or not. I do eat a completely plant based diet, so maybe there's something there. I'm still new to it, hasn't even been a year, but so far so good.
    Ohh I was vegetarian for a short time but continued to eat cheese and eggs. But I have been thinking heavily on becoming vegan. The hard part for me is having to cook two separate meals since my son is picky, and eats meat. I did that for a while when I was on a strict diet and exercise regime, but it gets old having to cook two things all the time. I’ve been watching some YouTube videos of recipes and vegan lifestyle topics lately. I also bought a vegan cookbook but it just sits there for now. I did make a couple of things. I really want to do it as meat just disgusts me lately. I’ve never really been fond of it. I even bought flax/chia/hemp seeds and nutritional yeast and have that regularly. I had a piece of toast with almond butter and ground seeds for lunch today.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    @FranC you can borrow some of MY energy (LOL I will be needing it back soon) but you have to promise to sing in a Walmart. Even for five minutes. But, it has to be LOUD and PROUD.

LOL yeah I figured you would turn me down.

YOGA TIME. House goes live SATURDAY on MLS and I can obsessively check who has looked at it this should be FUN (mild sarcasm here.)

Anna

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2%
    Blueberry (FW) 5.75%
    Blueberry Extra (TPA) 2.75%
    Dragonfruit (TPA) 4%
    Lemon (Chemnovatic) .25%
    Liquid Stevia .25
    Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 3%
    That sounds really good (saved it but need to order some flavors for it) All I have now is a pre-made one that has good blueberry flavor but way too sweet. Thanks.
    P.S. many people add some bilberry to blueberry ;)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    That sounds really good (saved it but need to order some flavors for it) All I have now is a pre-made one that has good blueberry flavor but way too sweet. Thanks.
    P.S. many people add some bilberry to blueberry ;)

I thought about adding the bilberry, but this recipe was so highly rated on ATF I thought I should just go with it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @FranC you can borrow some of MY energy (LOL I will be needing it back soon) but you have to promise to sing in a Walmart. Even for five minutes. But, it has to be LOUD and PROUD.

LOL yeah I figured you would turn me down.

YOGA TIME. House goes live SATURDAY on MLS and I can obsessively check who has looked at it this should be FUN (mild sarcasm here.)

Anna
    Mask is no way enough for me to sing in Walmart. Not to mention my singing sucks.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I thought about adding the bilberry, but this recipe was so highly rated on ATF I thought I should just go with it.
    I taste blueberry very poorly which is why I add bilberry.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh I figured out my SMELL!!!!! Do not absent mindedly come home to Douglas for a night to get more meds because you ASSUMED your husband was LYING about the number of days needed but you STILL underestimated HOW MUCH you needed etc. And there was no food except Brussel sprouts and you ate them and passed out and left three sponges in the bowl which was NOT clean at ALL and they sat in the heat (because you DID remember to turn of the AC) for many days.

Even fresh and eating them, Brussel sprouts are PUNGANT. Like big time. You let that go and well.... it's not GOOD.

I am glad I figured it out. All sponges and stuff went into the trash and much cleaning of the sink happened. If I coulda thrown out the sink, I might have.

I do think the COVID mop water was contributing but I STRONLY urge all of you to like, wash a Brussel sprout dish right away (I mean I didn't add dish soap nothing) and it is NOT GOOD.

It is now much better. Let's face it if it is a stink problem it's probably my fault.. I sprayed a bunch of Lysol around/ It's fine now.

Anna
    Glad you found the smell.

Users who are viewing this thread