Random DIY mixing and More

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
All over the stomach bug... feeling better. Had to help give my mother's 15 year old cat an enema (did this once before and it saved the cat's life... she was very backed up) Ironically, we used VG and warm water (works great) Took two sessions this time (cat was not happy the second time but it seemed to work)
Sorry if anyone was eating when they read this.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
We have Tropical Storm Hana making it's way to us in Corpus Christi. They say the worst we have to worry about is heavy rainfall and a little wind. This one isn't something you need to evacuate from. It's supposed to make landfall on Saturday afternoon. It's expected to move out of here on Sunday. We are stocking up on summer sausage, cheese, and lots of ice in case we lose power. The main thing we worry about is our dogs who hate thunderstorms. We are getting a bunch of melatonin and CBD for the dogs.
We're in Central Texas, but my baby nieces are with their dad down there right now. Hope it is a mild one, fingers crossed.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I might try to work on my next review tomorrow morning. My oldest will be home to visit around noon so there won’t be time the rest of tomorrow or Sunday to work on it.
    You’re getting buried in stuff

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Tomorrow I need to find mixing % on a couple of new mangos. Doing it on my iPad is a pain. I need tha % for FA mango Indian special and wf island mango if anyone knows
    This is what I have for SFTs (solo):
    (FA) Mango (Indian special) 2-3 %
    (WF) Island mango up to 4 %
    Hope that helps... maybe cut them both in half for the mix?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    You’re getting buried in stuff

I’ve just got the gen s and the wenax left. I won the augvape giveaway and promised to review it but haven’t received it yet. The tracking hasn’t updated since the 18th.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I received my coils I ordered from FT today just like magic. In two days since I told FT that I was filing a dispute with PayPal if I didn’t hear from them by Friday evening, my package went from no tracking update for almost two months to going through Chicago customs in less than one day and then to me today.

The exact same with me. No updates for 3 months and when I threaten a PayPal case, suddenly it's in Chicago. Of course, Chicago USPS is so bad that it will probably be another month before I get it.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Finally... have the week-end to do vape stuff (been helping my son so much, no time for me, but the car is done, "smog" passed and now he (and me) can relax. Hoping to to re-do two RTAs, mix a few recipes, dump a bunch of leftover SFTs and try out two "drop-in coil" tanks and my new mod (first dual battery mod... very excited even though I never go high wattage, it will last for days on end... nice)

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    We have Tropical Storm Hana making it's way to us in Corpus Christi. They say the worst we have to worry about is heavy rainfall and a little wind. This one isn't something you need to evacuate from. It's supposed to make landfall on Saturday afternoon. It's expected to move out of here on Sunday. We are stocking up on summer sausage, cheese, and lots of ice in case we lose power. The main thing we worry about is our dogs who hate thunderstorms. We are getting a bunch of melatonin and CBD for the dogs.

I lived down there during Harvey. Remember to charge up everything you own, and get some battery packs. If the electricity goes out, they take forever to get it back on.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Have you had teeth pulled before? A backmost lower molar of mine with what my dentist called "dinosaur roots" had to be pulled a few years ago, and it wasn't too bad. Harder on the guy who pulled it (made of sterner stuff than the aforementioned dentist) than me.

Never had a tooth pulled, this'll be the first.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The exact same with me. No updates for 3 months and when I threaten a PayPal case, suddenly it's in Chicago. Of course, Chicago USPS is so bad that it will probably be another month before I get it.

Mine usually sit in Chicago for 1-2 weeks. That’s why it blew me away when it went through so quick. They must have greased some palms or something. I think if they get too many PayPal disputes that PayPal can stop service.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I put my Rhuberry Black Tea away and picked another without looking. So next up is Vodka Grapefruit.
    I would love to try liquor flavors (run, bourbon, ect) but I don't get vodka (good vodka has very little flavor...that's what makes it good) If it seems bland, maybe try a rum flavor next time.
    I am very interested in grapefruit (in real life and vape flavor)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Never had a tooth pulled, this'll be the first.
    "we have nothing to fear but fear itself" (famous quote from a former president) You will thank yourself (later) for doing this ;)
    Sometimes, it's the best solution (if it's gotta go, it's gotta go) Dentists now are great with needles and everything (my dentist had me waiting and I knew it would be awhile so I asked him "can I slip out and vape for a minute"... he was very cool, knew I was nervous... two teeth and big roots) he said sure... that was really nice ;) He did a great job and I was just on medi-cal.

Users who are viewing this thread