Random DIY mixing and More

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
If I had a dime for every time a person of French decent asked me if I knew my last name meant glue in the French language I would be rich. My wife has a French first name so it all kind of worked out.

Translated she is young glue.
Jeune Colle?

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Ty well I found one it reads spot on. But it only reads up to 1000g that is fine with me. I can use this one for the lower amounts and use the other scale for the vg/pg and nic. So the one I got yesterday can go back.

I used a syringe last night on a small batch. But if feel more comfort1able using a scale. EXPECALLY with nic.
Thank you for other options
1000 grams is 2.2 pounds, so that scale should be fine for everything but huge batches.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I use premades or dropins but I’m 99% mesh right now. I haven’t built a coil in over 6 or 7 years. I was strictly dropin for five years. Mesh has spoiled me.
Can I ask which tank you are using? Is it easy enough that an old guy can do it?

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
I'm a little less than a mile northwest of Brewers stadium. And I pass West Bend on 41 when I head up to Campbellsport and Lomira to visit friends. I'll wave next time! :D :lol:
I live two miles from the highway 41/45 You might need to use your car horn! I live 5 miles south of Wurst Bend.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
You know.. @Zazie I could wind up some coils and then mail it to you if it ever got to that.
I haven't used used drop ins in about 7 years. I didn't like forking over the money for them.
That is a very kind offer, but if I'm unable to wind coils, I doubt if I'll be able to deal with trapping wire with tiny screws or threading wicks, either.

It's okay: I have about a ten-year supply of Zenith coils for the bad new days when they arrive.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
That is a very kind offer, but if I'm unable to wind coils, I doubt if I'll be able to deal with trapping wire with tiny screws or threading wicks, either.

It's okay: I have about a ten-year supply of Zenith coils for the bad new days when they arrive.
Yeah.. i thought about that after I had posted that. Oops.. The thought that counts? :D

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

So glad you have those z coils :wub:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening mixers. I got mad at the wife after work and went out to the garage and installed some new receptacles so I can plug in more stuff in the garage. It was a stupid argument but I had a bad day at work so figured it was better to leave the room.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good evening mixers. I got mad at the wife after work and went out to the garage and installed some new receptacles so I can plug in more stuff in the garage. It was a stupid argument but I had a bad day at work so figured it was better to leave the room.

Punish her by going on a hunger strike and skipping dinner... I use to pull this move in my twenties and wonder what I was thinking the next day at work.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    Can I ask which tank you are using? Is it easy enough that an old guy can do it?
    The Zeus x mesh rta. I have other rdas and rtas that take mesh but I haven’t tried them yet. Love the Zeus. It’s basically unscrewing two screws slightly to open the clamp, bend the mesh strip over the tool, stick both sides in the clamps, tighten screws. You can pull the cotton through like you do with coils...or you can leave one side unclamped and lay the cotton down then put the mesh over the cotton and clamp down by tightening the screw. So much easier than coils...especially a dual coil.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Probably the right thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread