Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
From Chef's:

Chef's One Shot: Ginger Rogers Concentrate (a coconut cookie)
Chef's One Shot: Lemon Coconut Cream Cake (not new to me, a re-stock)
Chef's One Shot: Tarte Au Citron (a lemon tart)
FA Condensed Milk
FA Premium Custard
FA Oakwood
DIYFS Holy Grail RY4
FLV Bourbon
FLV Rum & Raisin
LB Vanilla Ice Cream
Wreka Sexy Mango

The FA flavors I bought are branded "Flavor Creative" at Chef's and way cheaper than I could buy them in Canada, if I could buy them in Canada :rolleyes: Oh wait, I can buy Oakwood but yeah, way cheaper at Chef's.

Thanks for posting this list!! Do you know if these flavors not available in the US as well due to certain ingredients?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I ordered some coilology braided 316 3mm coils from FT after seeing someone brag on them in another thread. I put one in the tank I’ve been running my lemonade in and really like it. They heat up nicely without a preheat or primer puff. Great flavor too.

I’m almost half way into the month and figure I may as well wait for the Labor Day sale at bcf. If they do 20 off again it could save me over $10.

That’s interesting. I bought some vertabraid from AVS. I wonder if it’s the same thing or similar. I haven’t used it yet but seeing your post I may have to build a few coils tomorrow with it.

What’s the ramp up time like?

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Thanks for posting this list!! Do you know if these flavors not available in the US as well due to certain ingredients?

Fa Custard Prem and Condensed Milk are definitely not available here in North America due to containing diketones.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That’s interesting. I bought some vertabraid from AVS. I wonder if it’s the same thing or similar. I haven’t used it yet but seeing your post I may have to build a few coils tomorrow with it.

Almost none from what I can tell.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL

AVS vertibraid have decent ramp but can be a pita if used for a dual build. Space the coils.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Mine are 3mm. I checked it with my coil rod before installing it. It says 3mm on the case too. One thing that was neat was when installed on the Zeus, the coil naturally pointed at the wicking wells.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    AVS vertibraid have decent ramp but can be a pita if used for a dual build. Space the coils.

Thanks after getting frustrated at the ramp up time with Clapton’s I’ve decided that I’ll only use “exotic” builds for the single coil attys. Good idea about spacing them. That’s pretty much my go to build with simple round ss316 builds. It’s easy. Doesn’t have much spitback. And the DNA mods have an “easier” time reading them. In my experience anyways.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    If you used rayon, you could just rinse under running water and set on a paper towel (wick onto the towel) to dry. Once dry, fluff with a toothpick.

No reason to de-wick unless you need to dry burn the coil ;)
    Good point. Next time I'll use rayon.................

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Well my sb tang cheesecake is too sb forward for my taste. I'm going to split the mix and let one meld longer and add an add more orange notes to the other. I have an orange base already steeping so will use some of that. I dislike tweaking juices, prefer to just tweak the recipe and mix again.

Users who are viewing this thread