Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I love brie for about 4 bites then I'm finished with it. Have no desire to add it to my vape.:D
    Many vape flavors don't relate to the actual food taste much of any. Hoping for that anyway.I'll get to trying it sometime soon hopefully.....small mix.

go_player

ECF Veteran
    Mar 2, 2012
    USA
    I never had any desire to vape bacon.

I'm reminded that from a lifetime of cooking the dish of mine that people seem to like best is a juicy summer salad of tomato, basil, tuna (it's good both ways- raw tuna or from a can,) chickpea, shallot in a lime vinaigrette with herbs and a lot of coarsely ground black pepper.

I wouldn't want to vape it though.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @PJReid I think the Fizzy Gin Breeze has a lot of potential. I'm going to drop the gin to 1.75% and up the Grapefruit I think.

I just located the Fizzy Sea Breeze and I'll be trying that a bit later. It's only 6 days old though.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    @dobroeutro Any new mixes lately?

Lots @FranC, unfortunately nothing that would likely appeal to your taste buds. :( Most of my mixes are likely too sweet for you... :cool: I have been following this thread and will post anything that may be of interest... :D

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Lots @FranC, unfortunately nothing that would likely appeal to your taste buds. :( Most of my mixes are likely too sweet for you... :cool: I have been following this thread and will post anything that may be of interest... :D
    Much thanks. :) You really need to get back to those cheesecakes:lol:

• Love
    Reactions: NatashaTMT

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2018
    Nashville, TN
    Add a touch of cantalope. As in 2% and it will carry the mango. If you mix really low then try 1%. You dont really want to taste it. If this recipe turns out I will post it by the weekend
    I tried it at 2%. Vaping it atm. It’s enough to taste the cantaloupe but it’s pleasant and definitely carries the mango as you suggested. I’ll probably add a couple other supporting flavors just to round it out to my taste but this is a great start for me:p Thanks for sharing this!

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    @PJReid Trying the Fizzy Sea Breeze,Pam. I can't get by the WS-23. IMO 1% is way too much. Of course this mix is only 6 days old so it could change. I am going to drop the WS-23 to .5% and see how that goes.

Yes, 1% WS-23 is too much. I am sorry if I put that into the recipe I gave you. I used .75% in mine and dropping to .5% is certainly enough for a lot of people.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I've got this cucumber/basil/lime/gin mix stuck in my head now. @PJReid Any rough recipe ideas for this?

Hmm - well, I haven't bought any cucumber flavor yet but since I don't like cactus, cucumber, at a LOW %, might be the juicy answer.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    SF Ban prohibits the sale of any tobacco-related item in flavors, including menthol cigarettes, eliquids, etc. However, it can still be ordered online, people can buy outside of SF and bring it in, people can DIY their own, etc.

Most people who posted (in the comments section after the article linked to in the email from vaping.com), must not be ECF members, nor aware of how to DIY, how to store nic base, etc. After 1 commenter suggested just learning to DIY...another said in effect that DIY wouldn't help much, because nicotine to make it might not be available for long. :facepalm:

Speculation from some other posters is that the ban will go county-wide soon, and that if a certain person becomes governor...it'll likely become state-wide. It's not looking good for CA. IMO, more vapers from there need to come visit ECF and learn how to prepare for those idiotic bans!

Users who are viewing this thread