Random DIY mixing and More

*RJ*

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2015
Vaping since 8/9/2012
After reading some posts and looking on bcf for it I now understand what it means when WF has their new flavors on bcf. It’s all in a bundle of 10 mls. I’m slow I guess. :blush: Kinda neat. I’m eyeing that tobacco bundle but I’m not sure why...well it’s neat to have them all in a bundle and sometimes I’ll add tobacco to any mix to give it extra umph.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
wait!!! Are you saying sweeteners in your vape juice affect your sugar numbers?

There are on going arguments concerning Diabetics using sugar substitutes and how they effect daily blood sugars, as such depending on what and how much is in the e-liquid you vape may / may not effect your daily blood sugars . . . Just something any Diabetic should be concerned about even in small doses . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I was thinking with the ban coming that one mod I never did buy was a Provari. I don't even know the difference between the different versions. I just see people post about them from time to time and it makes me think about them.

Well for you I would recommend the Classic Zombie, this uses flat top batteries, the 2.5's use button top batteries, which are getting kind of hard to find. :|

Search Results for “provari” – Central Iowa Vapor

KAS

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    1% to 2%......Wasn't interested in whole milk. :D
    LOL. Wrote it down this time. I usually buy all 30ml these days when ordering flavors but I got a 10ml of the VT Milk Fresh. Really not convinced I can make stuff I like with milk. If I do I’ll order another bottle.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    If I were making it my first pick would be INW Shisha Strawberry. It's not as realistic of a strawberry compared to any of the others I have. And it's more sweet but not a sickly kind of sweet. Just a thought.
    It's a very good thought. That is one of the strawberries that is missing from my flavor arsenal.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    WF and VTA both have a buttercream. FLV frosting might be a possibility. I got more of a glaze or powdered sugar vibe. Haven’t used it in a long time though. I probably used it at the median % on ELR.
    I have WF Buttercream. But I think Crispy Wafer and the Vanilla Cream Extra would be a good combo. I guess I could add some buttercream frosting to it.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I haven't heard anything.. yet. They seemed very well stocked when I ordered the other day. Every now and then they'll do a 30% off sale..
    Good to know. I plan on trying out some of their clapton wire that you and @ShowMeTwice suggested.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    Oooooh, look at that mini Polish.

Yeah, I love the polished ones, the Provari Dragons are polished also, very cool!
    I only bought one classic, and one celtic P3, at the very end of Provape, no regrets though. Back then there were plenty of button top batteries, and I did not need high watts or voltage. :|

KAS

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK, USA
    Good afternoon all. I hope everyone has been having a good day so far. It has been an uneventful day so far for me. I did get an email from BCF that my order has shipped. It is not a big order just a few more creams and sweeteners.

I have been relaxing and playing with my new whetstones. I'm sure I'm not as good as @DLKnives at sharpening a knife but I do a good enough job of skinning the game I get and doing chores at the farm. None of my knives are showpieces that is unless you want to admire knives that are work-horses. I did christen one of the stones. I didn't realize that I had cut my thumb and got a couple of drops of blood on the stone. At least I know it is sharp enough for what I need.

I've been enjoying a couple of ejuices I made yesterday. I'm sure that they will be better after a steep but I'm too impatient to wait. If they are this good with shake and vape, I think I will make up another batch just bigger to allow for the steeping.

I think I am going to quit trying to use fruits in my vape juice. I either get no flavor or it is perfume tasting, no in-between. I'm okay with creams and such so I will just stick with what I can make.

Nothing else going on so I think that I will move to my recliner and finish reading The Green Mile. Stay safe and well.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Good to know. I plan on trying out some of their clapton wire that you and @ShowMeTwice suggested.
    Good to know. I never tried building a clapton coil. I have premade claptons I use in rda's. I just don't know what type to buy for mtl vaping. :( I ordered some wire from wireoptom) No problems with order.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Everyone, I have exciting news. There are special Easter Kit Kat bars that are lemon flavored. Normally, lemon is not my thing, but these are delicious. Forget stocking up vape stuff. Buy Lemon Kit Kats!
    They also have a dark chocolate mint one... ate the entire king size and loved it. Lemon sounds great.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Just found this depressing message in my inbox:

Hello from Evolv,

Due to the PACT Act and related government actions, Evolv will be ceasing all direct-to-consumer sales on March 26, and closing the e-commerce portion of our website. We’ve never sent out a mailer before, but as someone who has purchased directly from us in the past, it’s important we keep you in the loop.

First, the good:

We’re running a huge sale until March 26!

Click here to view our March Sale

Next, the not-as-great:

After March 26, we will only sell DNA boards in quantity to business customers and we will only sell Reflex, other devices, and pods through distributors and local vape shops. If your local vape shop doesn’t carry what you want, ask them to start. If you don’t have a local vape shop, find one. Vape shops are the only way any of us will survive.

Also not ideal:

The electronics supply chain is a mess due to the pandemic. Enough of a mess that even the car companies are halting production for weeks at a time. Unfortunately, as a US manufacturer of high-quality electronics, we use a lot of the same part suppliers. If an item in your order is not in stock, we promise you’ll get your package eventually, but promising exact delivery dates is difficult. The best I can say is it’ll be better than Kickstarter but worse than Amazon.

The takeaway:

We’re not going away. The vast majority of our sales is business-to-business, and that will continue. We feel we have a strong PMTA application submitted for Reflex, with additional studies and trials ongoing. For example, Reflex finally received its UL listing demonstrating device safety. We also have new products in the pipeline and are happy to continue to help any of our DNA customers with PMTA where we can.

I wish we didn’t have to stop selling direct. While it isn’t a lot of our sales, Evolv was started by a hobbyist modder - me - and we care deeply about this segment of the community. However, we don’t see a way around the twin attacks of “ship anything and go to jail” and “$80 in paperwork and compliance costs for every $20 order”. We hope you understand, and we’ll all keep fighting the fight together.

Thanks for being our customer!

Brandon Ward
    Evolv LLC

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good to know. I never tried building a clapton coil. I have premade claptons I use in rda's. I just don't know what type to buy for mtl vaping. :( I ordered some wire from wireoptom) No problems with order.
    I've only used premade claptons too. I have decided to get either the 36ss/28ss or the 36ss/26ss. Which wire did you end up getting?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I forgot to mention this yesterday, BCF was interested in having me pay for my 2nd order, to replace the order that we thought was lost. They said they were going to contact me to pay with paypal. I never heard back from them. :?:

KAS
    Maybe changed their mind?

Users who are viewing this thread