Random DIY mixing and More

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Eastern long-necked turtle aka Australian snake-neck.
That's one of the weirdest animals I've ever seen. And hopefully never see in my real world.
By "Eastern" you don't mean Eastern US do you?

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
:-x I contacted sourcemore about the discrepancy....they said if I don't agree with it they will refund the difference to me in points

wtf...you over charged me (this being the 2nd time)

bad business practice....no I don't want reward points...I want to be charged the amount that was agreed upon. Ok I know it's only $1.70 difference this time, but how many people have they done this too that didn't notice, last time it was nearly $5
honestly if I didn't have text messages setup I wouldn't have noticed....once I pressed process on the payment I got a text that said $42.40, and not $40.70

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
I ordered one from Roadside. Everything is half off today ( code: HALF). Seemed like a decent risk for $15.
Does the sale end tonight?
Edit: never mind OOS on the nautilus. I had it in the cart and poof!!

Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I have 2 different mangos plus passion fruit and mango. Possible mango cheesecake or biscuit or something. I also have the VT Milk fresh so I can do another strawberry milk or some other kind.
I was just thinking of mixing my peach/mango/apricot (with a little bavarian cream) with some OOO piecrust. You could try something similar (with the mango/passion fruit combo)
Hey... I just saw the post about doing mango with wafer... sounds good.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Does the sale end tonight?
Edit: never mind OOS on the nautilus. I had it in the cart and poof!!
I’m sorry. At least you can’t blame me for snagging the last one lol. I posted right after I ordered, and they had all colors in stock. Stuff is evaporating from stock right now.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
If I were making it my first pick would be INW Shisha Strawberry. It's not as realistic of a strawberry compared to any of the others I have. And it's more sweet but not a sickly kind of sweet. Just a thought.
I agree. I am "strawberry blind" so really can't comment on the best strawberry flavors, but I do have PUR strawberry swirl (basically a life savers candy flavor) but at least I can taste it. The INW shisha might work but also a little something creamy might help (no rules... doesn't have to exactly equate to real life) Personally, I like "jammy" fruits but am not going to chase a strawberry down the rabbit hole (I just like my other berries more... blackberry, boysenberry, blueberry and acai) Sometimes, I find I like candy flavors (to my surprise)

Users who are viewing this thread