Random DIY mixing and More

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Good morning check in! Doing better each day. Still fighting the exhaustion, but I'm old and slower to recover. That's okay. Gives me a chance to enjoy the days with books, coffee and birds singing. Lounging on my deck is about all I will manage to get done today. Was up and doing little things yesterday, maybe just a bit too much Sorry @FranC , but I felt like it. Just tired today and that will probably improve as the day goes on. Wish I had something sweet like what classy made to vape on right now, but not gonna mix, cause I just don't have the patience and I spill a lot with my hands. Have a wonderful day, DIYers...:wub: I'll be readin' ya!!!! :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning check in! Doing better each day. Still fighting the exhaustion, but I'm old and slower to recover. That's okay. Gives me a chance to enjoy the days with books, coffee and birds singing. Lounging on my deck is about all I will manage to get done today. Was up and doing little things yesterday, maybe just a bit too much Sorry @FranC , but I felt like it. Just tired today and that will probably improve as the day goes on. Wish I had something sweet like what classy made to vape on right now, but not gonna mix, cause I just don't have the patience and I spill a lot with my hands. Have a wonderful day, DIYers...:wub: I'll be readin' ya!!!! :lol:
    You should show Marsha how to mix. Your mixes are simple.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. I looked all over for the FT order that I can’t find. No luck. I really wanted to try those coils too. I guess I could order some more. They are pretty cheap.
    I forgot. What coils are they?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was going to repack my plastic drawer thingie today but now I think tomorrow will be a better day for that. Dd will be working from home tomorrow so she gets the office to herself. I will be in my room more so it's a much better time to do that.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    Me too. I want my Dvarws.
    Sending mailman positivity vibes....
    images (1).jpeg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I forgot. What coils are they?

They were just pre wound small gauge clapton coils that I wanted to try since I've been making my own from superfine clapton wire.

I have never had such trouble getting my orders before. UGH

I think it happens to all of us sooner or later. Maybe you'll get some toothpaste as a bonus.

Reactions: FranC

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    That should be fine as long as you can taste blueberry. I can't so I use Bilberry.
    I think I made a mistake and the FLV should read WF SC. I only put a touch in on the latter but think I went way to high on the molinberry.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    They were just pre wound small gauge clapton coils that I wanted to try since I've been making my own from superfine clapton wire.

I think it happens to all of us sooner or later. Maybe you'll get some toothpaste as a bonus.
    One of the stuck orders has already been sent twice. Getting to be a tad ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread