FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning Fran,
    we just got home from town, the rest of the day is going to be a good husband.

What plan do you have for the day?
    I am still trying to vape down my too many mixes. LOL. I also do have a couple of untryed ones I need to try soon. Maybe I'll do that today cause I'm short on plans. After another coffee, I need to do some boring house stuff like empty the dishwasher and water the garden.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    Good morning. I looked all over for the FT order that I can’t find. No luck. I really wanted to try those coils too. I guess I could order some more. They are pretty cheap.
    As soon as you hit that place order button you'll find the missing stuff. That is how it would work for me, anyway...

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    As soon as you hit that place order button you'll find the missing stuff. That is how it would work for me, anyway...

Well I should find it any time soon then because I just reordered the coils. They were only a few dollars for a pack of ten. I looked at the picture on the website and am pretty sure I would remember that packaging. I'm almost positive now that I never received them even though they say delivered on the tracking.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    Well I should find it any time soon then because I just reordered the coils. They were only a few dollars for a pack of ten. I looked at the picture on the website and am pretty sure I would remember that packaging. I'm almost positive now that I never received them even though they say delivered on the tracking.
    Any chance they're still in your mail box??

Reactions: FranC

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    On a different subject, I placed an order for nic at Nicotine Giant yesterday in spite of hearing about some poor customer service of late. It has shipped and should be here Saturday. Not happy about the heat......
    I ordered one of their 480mls of 100mg pg in 4 glass bottles to freeze. I will pour one into a chubby gorilla and inspect it thoroughly, and if I like what I see will probably order another 1 or 2.....
    I've been making more e-liquid for friends and don't want to diminish my supply too much.
    Trepidation..

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Any chance they're still in your mail box??
    Not a chance. I even looked on the front porch just in case. My mailman is really good but have a feeling my package went to the wrong house or was taken from the mailbox. If it went to a neighbor then I'm sure they would have returned it since I know most of my neighbors pretty well.

Maybe this shipment will shake the last one loose and you'll get both.

I went ahead and filed a claim with USPS but doubt it will go anywhere.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers, and happy hump day :)

Still hot and dry, so as usual the plan is to get the watering done before noon. After that, recover and re-hydrate....

They do still claim rain is coming, but the deluge has been reduced to, um, about 0.1", only a deluge if you're a microbe. :grr:

2135853.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: YoursTruli

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Sorry for leaving everyone hanging but life has had me down & kicking the thunder out of me. I am not really in too bad a condition personally but my wife fell and things have gone down hill from there. Thanks for the thoughts everyone. I will be around but not too much on posting right now.

I HATE INSURANCE COMPANIES !!!!!
    Sorry to hear :( I hope she gets better. Yes, insurance companies do suck at times!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Sending . . . GOOD VIBES & POSITIVE HEALTHY THOUGHTS . . . to "You" and especially "Wifey" . . . Just Sayin' . . . :blink:

And good vibes and healthy thoughts to you, too, Uncle. I hope you’re on the mend quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread