Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    thanks - those good vibes worked! The meteorologists were excitedly watching areas where a tornado could pop up, warnings were widespread. At one point they were focused on about 1/2 mi from my house. It's calmed down now to the point they signed off on live minute-to-minute coverage. Phew.

My next concern is the wall of water coming in behind - it could flood where I work. I brought my hiking boots (water proof and stable for my bad ankles) and a change of clothes just in case I need to help with the clean up. We have sump pumps, shop vacs, squeegies and more at the ready. There's a project planned to improve the drainage around the building. We've already had 2 floods in the past 45 days. UGH.
    Well, you're certainly ready but I hope you don't flood.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2014
    Planet Earth

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think I need to do an SFT with this. I just won't ever forget my first ever vape in a nautilus with this totally wicked candy green apple ejuice.. and thinking wow, yeah.. this is it.. No more cigarettes!
    Hoping you can at least come close.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Can't you take a cig, put the tobacco in a bottle, macerate it in a little PG and Water (maybe vapable alcohol too) and just make a net flavoring? Or is that too weak? Don't you end up with a flavoring?

(Yeah, I know there's entire sections on this, but just in the flavor/mixing idea....it's on topic per the above posts).
    Yes you can. I have bought a pack of Manitou (organic cigarette without additives), removed the tobacco and made a tobacco concentrate. I use a mix of 94% alcohol and VG to extract. You can also use the American Spirit range of rolling tobacco, or any pipe tobacco.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning.

I've held off on tasting a tobacco flavor I have for a long time. I make tobaccos for my wife exclusively - until a week or so ago, when I got a little pod mod and tried a couple of the liquids I make for her.

Soho FA always had a bread / pretzel smell to me, and I am going to break down and mix a strong batch of it. My pod does not have a lot of flavor.

Is Soho anybody's favorite, and do you have any simple mixes that showcase it less as a tobacco and more as something else?

This recipe was good and I vaped it a while... It's not my recipe and can be found on ELR. It has a lot of good reviews. The Soho really enhances the pistachio. If I made it again these days I'd probably sub the tfa RY4 double with Jungle Flavors version.

Pistachio Brûlée - Soho
    Acetyl Pyrazine Tfa .10%
    Marshmallow FA 1%
    New York Cheesecake CAP 2%
    Pistachio Tfa 7% (I used lower %)
    RY4 Double Tfa 1%
    Soho FA 3%
    Vanilla Custard CAP 1%

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    :tumble: What are you random folks up to?

Kicking back after a crazy day, and fortunately no flooding when I left work. If it floods due to overnight rains, I'm out of the office tomorrow so I'll miss the clean up (darn NOT!).

I have 4 mods by my side so I'm content. I'm not a matchy-matchy person, I keep track of what's in each atty by the color or style of the drip tip. I'd never remember otherwise. It's a simple system but it works for me. It doesn't matter that they're different atties, the drip tip is the visual cue.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Kicking back after a crazy day, and fortunately no flooding when I left work. If it floods due to overnight rains, I'm out of the office tomorrow so I'll miss the clean up (darn NOT!).

I have 4 mods by my side so I'm content. I'm not a matchy-matchy person, I keep track of what's in each atty by the color or style of the drip tip. I'd never remember otherwise. It's a simple system but it works for me. It doesn't matter that they're different atties, the drip tip is the visual cue.
    I’m not matchy matchy either. Keeping track by dt wouldn’t work well for me at all. All 3 Dvarws I’m running have the white tips they came with. LOL

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

I’m also glad you didn’t have to deal with flooding :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread