Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I really feel like I’m talking to myself today. All the random folks must be busy. Red didn’t even check in this morning.

But anyway I just have one more recipe for a chocolate coffee/cream etc. I’m not overly excited about the recipe so I’m going to skip it for now til I have something better. I have room for another 3-4 mixes but out of ideas ATM.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did look here for reviews of Simply cake by Purilum. I also tried Google fu-not much info out there. Anyone here try it? Is it worth mixing? I want to make a simple cake and icing flavor for sister.
    IDK. I’ve been happy enough with FW white cake and FLV pound cake.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Morning Mixers! I ordered the new Ninja Smart Pro Grill the other day and it not only shipped yesterday but it'll be here today. Can't wait for it! One day you're young and partying, and the next you're excited for an air fryer! :w00t:

I have a Ninja, they're awesome.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Unfortunately not.. I've been dealing with this issue for close to 30 years. I guess I just took the term intestinal fortitude literally.
    I’m pretty sure you’ve mentioned that before. I’m sorry your suffering with that stuff,:(

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Unfortunately not.. I've been dealing with this issue for close to 30 years. I guess I just took the term intestinal fortitude literally.
    Sorry that you have to deal with this. Before going under the knife..get a few opinions.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    I’m pretty sure you’ve mentioned that before. I’m sorry your suffering with that stuff,:(

Thanks Fran..

Sorry that you have to deal with this. Before going under the knife..get a few opinions.

I will, definitely. I really would like to avoid getting opened up if possible. My doctor advised fasting and eating one meal a day to try to minimize stress on the 3 problem areas...

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    I had my first colonoscopy 25 years ago at 50 years old. I was barely awake and doctor told me to see a surgeon asap. They removed about 10 to 12 inches of my colon, stage one cancer. Surgeon told me within a year I would have been dead, Here I am 25 years later talking about it, good luck.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks Fran..

I will, definitely. I really would like to avoid getting opened up if possible. My doctor advised fasting and eating one meal a day to try to minimize stress on the 3 problem areas...
    Probably good advice if you can do it. Maybe two small meals would be about the same?

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I mixed this during my last session. It's very odd and I kind of like it, which surprises me a good deal, given the cactus.

The Glaistig (recipe by RuntDastardly, on ELR)

2.00% Absinthe (TPA)
    1.00% Aurora (FA)
    0.50% Black Currant (Flavorah)
    0.50% Cactus (Kaktus) (INAWERA)
    7.00% Forest Fruit (Forest Mix) (FA)
    0.25% Mixed Mint (INAWERA)
    0.25% Raspberry (Malina) (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 11.51%
    Steep time: 1 week minimum

I subbed FLV Black Currant for the FA. Same percentage.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I unsubscribed to most. Still get too much other crap. I should unsubscribe everything.
    Since I unsubscribed from most places I'm down to getting 4-6 valid emails per day. AT&T does a really good job of filtering out the junk/scam emails. Those never show up in my inbox, they go straight to Junk.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    ;) When I first arrived in NYC, my friends took me out for lunch to Katz's deli. So I ordered a sandwich (hot pastrami was recommended by all). So I ordered a pastrami sandwich, fully expecting something like a Swedish sandwich I was used to--opened face, a very thin slice of rye, a slice of gravad lax, a slice of cucumber and a sprig of dill.

I placed my order and the waiter brought: A gigantic closed face sandwich containing 1 lb. of hot pastrami, a platter of pickles, a bowl of cole slaw, and a basket of bagel chips. A small tray filled with assorted jams and butter, extra mustard, mayo and other condiments were already on the table.

View attachment 956565

Took me several days to finish that sandwich. Thank goodness for doggy bags!
    Oh heavens, gross. I could never eat that. For me, remove all but one slice of meat, one slice of bread halved, fine, add some raw veggies, perfect, plus room temp water. Then again, I won't eat pastrami. Small portions, for a meal work best for me.

I don't eat unless I am hungry. Humans don't need a breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in-between and after meals. America has a major eating problem and it totally shows. That and sugar(s). ;)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I’ve been mixing for three days I think. My divider for new mixes isn’t even full. UGH.
    I’m slogging through too. So far today, the strawberry cheese shake (Skeebo posted), second bottle same recipe but swapped in razzleberry, and ELR country pie nw (apple cheesecake pie). Next up, giant bottle of your cheesecake base, and at least one yoghurt drink recipe. Having trouble picking one

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    A MUST GO TO when in NYC . . . The only place to go to get a "True" Pastrami Sandwich . . . Corn Beef AND Potato Knish, ain't bad either . . . Hope the Pickles included the garlic ones . . . Just Sayin'. . . :rolleyes:
    :facepalm: No thanks, I'll pass. In my career I traveled to NYC a lot. Mostly ate fish or vegetarian meals.

Users who are viewing this thread